dcdeb

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do you have the part from Blue Eyes w. the hips and wiggling??? :biggrin2:

hope someone does... but until then, you can watch the one from manchester, i think it might be similar - especially those moves in the end, shortly before the video stops! :mf_lustslow:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goWlvFAvfjs

The difference with Glasgow ... is that he was doing that towards us .. and not from the side ... he was wiggling towards us .... it was .... :drool: He's working on it ... :teehee: I like it better when he's facing you and doing that ... though it's still damn sexy that way too :aah:

Sorry ... I'm ok :mf_rosetinted:

The difference with Glasgow ... is that he was doing that towards us .. and not from the side ... he was wiggling towards us .... it was .... :drool: He's working on it ... :teehee: I like it better when he's facing you and doing that ... though it's still damn sexy that way too :aah:

Sorry ... I'm ok :mf_rosetinted:

no wonder that someone in the crowd fainted. :teehee:

(did you notice when that happened? imma tweeted about it.)

A few fainted in Tokyo when he took the astrosuit off... :naughty:

Yeah ... I did see the girl get pulled out ... she was up the other end though ... where I would have been .... I can't remember what song it was ... it was about halfway through ... but not WAG .... it was before WAG ... maybe it was Blue Eyes :lmfao: He got alot of screams through that :wink2:

Yeah ... I did see the girl get pulled out ... she was up the other end though ... where I would have been .... I can't remember what song it was ... it was about halfway through ... but not WAG .... it was before WAG ... maybe it was Blue Eyes :lmfao: He got alot of screams through that :wink2:

Im not a screamer... so wont scream if he does it... my jaw will just be on the floor :naughty:

I saw it and I left during Dr John...it might have been Blue Eyes...or Touches You. :naughty:

Im not a screamer... so wont scream if he does it... my jaw will just be on the floor :naughty:

im not a screamer but i screamed my lungs out last night + i was in good company in the crowd .... squashed in between 2 gay guys !

I saw it and I left during Dr John...it might have been Blue Eyes...or Touches You. :naughty:

:naughty:

so has gray skelly ever been on again since dublin? :blink: if i understood it correctly, they changed the bit before LT into the BGs+LGs throwing flowers on mika, instead of just parading across the stage? at which gig did they change that?

:naughty:

so has gray skelly ever been on again since dublin? :blink: if i understood it correctly, they changed the bit before LT into the BGs+LGs throwing flowers on mika, instead of just parading across the stage? at which gig did they change that?

NO GS after Dublin ......

Yeah flowers being thrown now ...we couldn't do at Sheffield as stage too small :aah:but Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow have done so i'm pretty sure!!

Yay! From the best gig o the tour so far!:wink2:

yeah & thats why he got his kit off for us first on this tour or was it for the 2 gays squashing me .... david & david :naughty: either way mika loves us more :roftl:

what a fecking amazing night..... loved how he got naked just for us scots :wub2: gayvid (david) chucked his glasses up on the stage & martin put them on ...... after a while mika took them off him & gave them to david whitney ! after the gig when i spoke to mika i said so your going to clyde 1 today he said no i replyed well romeo tweeted it then he said oh yeah i am , i joked well i`ll see you down there with my kids again :wink2: he said to david you were down the front & threw your glasses he said yeah mika also asked who was that boy that was going mad beside you i replyed that was another boy called david he was the one who chucked his t-shirt at you , i wonder if mika took the t-shirt as the wee lad put his mobile number on it :naughty: oh btw thanks for the lift in yer taxi vicky & silver .... we didnt make a night of it just went for a pint in sleazys then went home !

OMG i was that boy going mad, Mika asked about me, he saw me (L):mf_lustslow:

hope someone does... but until then, you can watch the one from manchester, i think it might be similar - especially those moves in the end, shortly before the video stops! :mf_lustslow:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goWlvFAvfjs

Wow.... I'm speachlessss :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

But it is really incredible!

To tell the truth, when he dances mostly it looks rather awkward. But this!!!! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

PS Can imagine how he rehearsed it at home :wink2:

:jawdrop::mf_lustslow:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SO wanna see that... :swoon:

cant stop watching it :drool::das:

Edited by Dark Angel

:jawdrop::mf_lustslow:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SO wanna see that... :swoon:

cant stop watching it :drool::das:

:wub2: I want to see that again .... tomorrow :aah: I shall film it ... and if a stupid steward tries to stop me I shall kill him with evil eyes :naughty: