REPORT/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ 02 Academy Glasgow: 22-FEB-2010

dcdeb

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what a fecking amazing night..... loved how he got naked just for us scots :wub2: gayvid (david) chucked his glasses up on the stage & martin put them on ...... after a while mika took them off him & gave them to david whitney ! after the gig when i spoke to mika i said so your going to clyde 1 today he said no i replyed well romeo tweeted it then he said oh yeah i am , i joked well i`ll see you down there with my kids again :wink2: he said to david you were down the front & threw your glasses he said yeah mika also asked who was that boy that was going mad beside you i replyed that was another boy called david he was the one who chucked his t-shirt at you , i wonder if mika took the t-shirt as the wee lad put his mobile number on it :naughty: oh btw thanks for the lift in yer taxi vicky & silver .... we didnt make a night of it just went for a pint in sleazys then went home !

P1020482.jpg

lovely pic:wub2:

After the Finale went back to dressing room and changed back into our clothes which was rubbish as i loved wearing the BG costume:naughty: Mrs P asked if we could help take the 'heads' down to the storage trunks so they could be put on to the lorry. Once we had done this we waited for a short while and then John came to take us to meet MIKA:mf_lustslow: We went into a room to see him and get our photograph taken as a group, john told us all to give him our cameras and he took all the pictures which i tought was a nice touch. i was satnding right next to MIka and i just looked up at him and said Wow! i knew you were tall but not that tall, after i said it i felt like a bit of a muppet:aah: But then Mika said to me oh! you smell nice what is it it smells like strawberry, i said to him that it was my chewing gum!! ( i felt like a schoolkid caught chewing gum in class) He then asked if he could have some and Anjy got it out my bag for me and gave it to him. Then he randomly siad something about things that taste this good can cause brain damage:boxed: I just sort of laughed in a stupid fangurly sort of way... he took a piece and handed it back and Anjy said he could keep it , he said are you sure and she said yes no problem to which he replied aw thanks, it was such a crazy moment:wub2: after a few more conversations with the other girls (which i'm sure they will tell you about themselves), it was time to leave, i was walking on cloud 9. Just as me and Anjy were walking away he shouted to us thanks for the gum! Ever the polite young man:wub2:

So that concludes my report , but i just have to add that i did not believe my first Mika gig would be as amazing as this, i can hons=estly say it has been one of the best nights of my life:wub2:

fab report!! loved the strawberry gum story:biggrin2:

:roftl:This is true, it's a hard life:naughty:

btw sheena wot time is he at clyde today

dinnie ken ... didnt ask ... not going no wheels ... no point realy ! you could try following romeo on twitter he might tweet what time he`s coming in but im guessing about 1ish !

dinnie ken ... didnt ask ... not going no wheels ... no point realy ! you could try following romeo on twitter he might tweet what time he`s coming in but im guessing about 1ish !

No worries, i think i'm just being greedy now! Well i think i will try an get some sleep now as not slept in nearly 48 hrs but it was well worth it:naughty:

Don't you know by now to never believe a word he says? :naughty:

Let's see them reports. :glasses2::teehee:

true, but I don't blame him if he doesn't like the fake strawberry smell.. it's gross!

Yeah, where's those reports??? :fisch:

what a fecking amazing night..... loved how he got naked just for us scots :wub2: gayvid (david) chucked his glasses up on the stage & martin put them on ...... after a while mika took them off him & gave them to david whitney ! after the gig when i spoke to mika i said so your going to clyde 1 today he said no i replyed well romeo tweeted it then he said oh yeah i am , i joked well i`ll see you down there with my kids again :wink2: he said to david you were down the front & threw your glasses he said yeah mika also asked who was that boy that was going mad beside you i replyed that was another boy called david he was the one who chucked his t-shirt at you , i wonder if mika took the t-shirt as the wee lad put his mobile number on it :naughty: oh btw thanks for the lift in yer taxi vicky & silver .... we didnt make a night of it just went for a pint in sleazys then went home !

Noice! Ooooh, any pics of Martin or David wearing the glasses?

I reckon he did take the t shirt :teehee:

i was told off for recording but heres a very short video clip i did get

Ooooh, noice!

Every time i see a pic of him with his trousers half down, I get the overriding urge to pull them up again!!! :naughty:

Seriously Meeks, invest in a belt or wear braces more often!!!

true, but I don't blame him if he doesn't like the fake strawberry smell.. it's gross!

Yeah, where's those reports??? :fisch:

Noice! Ooooh, any pics of Martin or David wearing the glasses?

I reckon he did take the t shirt :teehee:

Ooooh, noice!

Every time i see a pic of him with his trousers half down, I get the overriding urge to pull them up again!!! :naughty:

Seriously Meeks, invest in a belt or wear braces more often!!!

yeah i have a few pics but there not that great :(

Am on a coach to newcastle. Will do full report from last night once I get to my hotel. We weren't allowed to take vids but I did get the whole of Rain before I got stopped and have the meet & greet vid - will put on YT as soon as I can. But **** he was amazing. Love the guy to bits. :boing:

After the Finale went back to dressing room and changed back into our clothes which was rubbish as i loved wearing the BG costume: Mrs P asked if we could help take the 'heads' down to the storage trunks so they could be put on to the lorry. Once we had done this we waited for a short while and then John came to take us to meet MIKA: We went into a room to see him and get our photograph taken as a group, john told us all to give him our cameras and he took all the pictures which i tought was a nice touch. i was satnding right next to MIka and i just looked up at him and said Wow! i knew you were tall but not that tall, after i said it i felt like a bit of a muppet: But then Mika said to me oh! you smell nice what is it it smells like strawberry, i said to him that it was my chewing gum!! ( i felt like a schoolkid caught chewing gum in class) He then asked if he could have some and Anjy got it out my bag for me and gave it to him. Then he randomly siad something about things that taste this good can cause brain damage: I just sort of laughed in a stupid fangurly sort of way... he took a piece and handed it back and Anjy said he could keep it , he said are you sure and she said yes no problem to which he replied aw thanks, it was such a crazy moment:wub2: after a few more conversations with the other girls (which i'm sure they will tell you about themselves), it was time to leave, i was walking on cloud 9. Just as me and Anjy were walking away he shouted to us thanks for the gum! Ever the polite young man:wub2:

So that concludes my report , but i just have to add that i did not believe my first Mika gig would be as amazing as this, i can hons=estly say it has been one of the best nights of my life:

loved reading your reports, thanx! :wub2:

I know I'm going to be off topic, but he said in an interview that he doesn't like the fake fruit smells, and I'm pretty sure he specifically mentioned strawberry... or maybe it was just lip gloss and he likes the fake smell of strawberry gum... :

just my thoughts. :naughty: i thought he said cherry lip gloss though, as i remember not being happy about it because i always used exactly that when i was about 15. :teehee: anyway, such candy stuff can smell quite fake too, so i wouldn't dare, as there's probably a thin line relating to that between what M likes and what he hates. :naughty:

:fangurl: pha, stupid security people, why didn't they let you film WAG?! :sneaky2::aah: well they seemed really stupid there if they didn't even let rose take her flag inside. :doh:

love it how he has that space traveller look on his face again. :wub2:

Best night of my life, was really upset cause i made a shirt for him and never got the chance to give it to him, so i have it back home with me and i will try find a way to send it to him. Any ideas??

Apart from that it was amazing he was just sooo goood!

On another small note Eric Hassle was really good!

x

My report

......... :fangurl: ........... :aah: .......... :boing: ........... :drool: ............ :tears: .......... :swoon: ...........

My response: :lmfao::roftl::wub2: :wub2:

Thanks, Sheena! :flowers2:

Best night of my life, was really upset cause i made a shirt for him and never got the chance to give it to him, so i have it back home with me and i will try find a way to send it to him. Any ideas??

You can send it to his management:

MIKA

c/o Machine Management

4th Floor Studio

10 * 16 Scrutton Street

London, EC2A 4RU

They'll make sure he gets it! :thumb_yello: