REPORT/PICS/VIDS: MIKA @ 02 Academy Glasgow: 22-FEB-2010

dcdeb

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sucks that they wouldn't let you make any vids...what's with that?? I am sure that if anyone had known that would happen they could have arranged with Mika's management to fix that. It would have been worth a try...I did that in Japan and it worked out (rare for here:mf_rosetinted:)

So now the only place so far he took his kit off and all MFC has is sheena's 16 seconds:roftl:

:bow: to Sheena:aah:

thx for posting

*starts checking for shirtless* :naughty:

more like blurry shirtless picture :sneaky2:

16 secondes of happiness :wub2:

better than nothing i suppose ... do you know i didnt even know i had filmed that until this morning :aah:

Edited by scg

Helooo!!

A quick report from back home in Edinburgh for one night only!

Mika was on fire again and raring to go from the start!!

John told us ( Rose) that Mika had been ready to come on at twenty to nine but the set wasn't ready!:teehee:

We'd frozen our butts of in the queue as per but worth it of course! ( tho it took 30mins for the feeling in my toes to come back)

Eric was quite good tonite, fair getting used to him now!! He seemed to recognise us!!

Mika said this was the best show of the tour so far and how he loved Glasgow and named all the venues he's played in order at start of Toy Boy.

He gave us a shirtless treat as you've heard too!!!!:wub2:

At the end he really didn't want to go off stage and stayed on for ages!!

He seemed really happy and it just couldn't be faulted from where i was!!

I think Touches You as especially brill tonite too!!

Always a guid crowd in Glasgae and Mika fed off the feeling.

Thanks to MFCers Kath, Silver, Laurel, Rose, Sheena, Buttons..... and ( did i miss someone?) friends of everyone too for the usual queue banter and company, it wouldn't be so good without you!!

Sheena i canny get yer WAG vid yet as YT being a pain but glad you got some!!! oh and ta for the bunnet!

Very odd them telling us not to film last night!? ( i'll check if i got some and post...may have as using i phone)

After we had a nice relxed chat with him about his late night viewing on TV etc:teehee: he was very sweet.

THANKS MIKA!!!!

Edited by vickylovesmika

post-9955-142983682086_thumb.jpg

:thumb_yello:Yep, we're twins, it's me and my twin Anjy. Going to try and port some sort of report now, but you will all have to be patient as i can hardly string 2 words together never mind trying to put them into some sort of order:naughty:

heres a wee pic

Helooo!!

A quick report from back home in Edinburgh for one night only!

Mika was on fire again and raring to go from the start!!

John told us ( Rose) that Mika had been ready to come on at twenty to nine but the set wasn't ready!:teehee:

We'd frozen our butts of in the queue as per but worth it of course! ( tho it took 30mins for the feeling in my toes to come back)

Eric was quite good tonite, fair getting used to him now!! He seemed to recognise us!!

Mika said this was the best show of the tour so far and how he loved Glasgow and named all the venues he's played in order at start of Toy Boy.

He gave us a shirtless treat as you've heard too!!!!:wub2:

At the end he really didn't want to go off stage and stayed on for ages!!

He seemed really happy and it just couldn't be faulted from where i was!!

I think Touches You as especially brill tonite too!!

Always a guid crowd in Glasgae and Mika fed off the feeling.

Thanks to MFCers Kath, Silver, Laurel, Rose, Sheena, Buttons..... and ( did i miss someone?) friends of everyone too for the usual queue banter and company, it wouldn't be so good without you!!

Sheena i canny get yer WAG vid yet as YT being a pain but glad you got some!!! oh and ta for the bunnet!

Very odd them telling us not to film last night!? ( i'll check if i got some and post...may have as using i phone)

After we had a nice relxed chat with him about his late night viewing on TV etc:teehee: he was very sweet.

THANKS MIKA!!!!

fab report!!!

did he mention watching the winter olympics again?:roftl:

I haven't stopped smiling since last night - but will try and write this now ... :aah:

My report part 1

:biggrin2:

I've waited along time for this week ... anyone who comes at all in the Oldlings knows I've had a really bad neck ... wasn't even sure it was sensible for me to go to one gig ... let alone go to as many as I'm planning to this week .... but my heart was set on this so sense has gone out of the window :naughty:

So spent most of Sunday morning packing my case - making sure I had the important things included ... cameras and painkillers .... I even tried to bring my own pillow that I bought cos' my neck is still so painful ... but it meant I couldn't actually have put clothes in the case :teehee: So it had to go ... :wink2:

Finally 2.30pm hit ... so off I went to catch the coach to London - pretty uneventful journey ... was meeting Rose in London as we were both getting the late night coach to Glasgow ... it left London Victoria at 11.00pm - had a nice few hours before getting our coach ... talking about gigs and stuff ... it was nice travelling up all that way with someone as well .... stopped off about 3.30am - so went off and had some toast - finally we arrived in Glasgow about 8.00am ... even though checkin wasn't till 12.00pm ... we were allowed into the room when we arrived - which was nice ... didn't really feel like wandering around Glasgow at that time of day as it was pretty cold ... we made our way to the venue at about midday .... finally ... it was concert day :aah:

:boing:

Part 2 coming up