Does Mika reply?

cisserz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Mika reply to letters? I sent him one and was just wondering?

Thankies! :naughty:

Have no idea, never wrote him! :naughty: But yeah, I guess it depends on the letter, and on the amount of work he has at the time.

Good luck! :wink2:

You made me feel sad suddenly :sad::aah:

But why?

Look, what I meant was just that, there's fans and there's friends. I reckon that he has never seen the biggest part of the first category. Let alone get to know them. We're merely friendly strangers to him, if I may put it that simple. But he's well aware of us and I don't think I'm very much mistaken when I say he does appreciate our support, regardless whether it is expressed in letters or gifts or freaking out at his gigs.

He gets so many letters that it's probably even wishful thinking for him to read them. Let alone answer. When on earth would he do that? With all the gigging and promoting and writing.

But I'm not him and so I can just say I don't know. :dunno: What I can say for sure is that he never wrote me a letter. :lmfao:

He occasionally answers people's tweets. It's a fast and easy thus manageable way to create sort of what I would call kind of interaction. And something tells me that might be as good as it gets. :dunno: But that's just my view :wink2:

Don't be sad.

But why?

Look, what I meant was just that, there's fans and there's friends. I reckon that he has never seen the biggest part of the first category. Let alone get to know them. We're merely friendly strangers to him, if I may put it that simple. But he's well aware of us and I don't think I'm very much mistaken when I say he does appreciate our support, regardless whether it is expressed in letters or gifts or freaking out at his gigs.

He gets so many letters that it's probably even wishful thinking for him to read them. Let alone answer. When on earth would he do that? With all the gigging and promoting and writing.

But I'm not him and so I can just say I don't know. :dunno: What I can say for sure is that he never wrote me a letter. :lmfao:

He occasionally answers people's tweets. It's a fast and easy thus manageable way to create sort of what I would call kind of interaction. And something tells me that might be as good as it gets. :dunno: But that's just my view :wink2:

Don't be sad.

I TOTALLY agree with you, but when I read your first comment (even though I think the same as you) it was kind of shocking :naughty:

I sent him a marriage proposal but he never replied on time for the wedding so I had to end up marrying another man :sneaky2:

oh gosh, so that's what happens when Mika doesnt reply? lol

that's nevertheless a romantic story :roftl:

Archived