Does Mika reply?

cisserz

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But why?

Look, what I meant was just that, there's fans and there's friends. I reckon that he has never seen the biggest part of the first category. Let alone get to know them. We're merely friendly strangers to him, if I may put it that simple. But he's well aware of us and I don't think I'm very much mistaken when I say he does appreciate our support, regardless whether it is expressed in letters or gifts or freaking out at his gigs.

He gets so many letters that it's probably even wishful thinking for him to read them. Let alone answer. When on earth would he do that? With all the gigging and promoting and writing.

But I'm not him and so I can just say I don't know. :dunno: What I can say for sure is that he never wrote me a letter. :lmfao:

He occasionally answers people's tweets. It's a fast and easy thus manageable way to create sort of what I would call kind of interaction. And something tells me that might be as good as it gets. :dunno: But that's just my view :wink2:

Don't be sad.

How you can know, what He receives many letters? Mika somewhere mentioned it? Simply interestingly. I do not mean the address in FAQ

I just think that not so many as it seems. After all, many protect Him and do not want to bother Him

No kidding, you too?! Same thing happened to me!!! :tears:

:wub2:No kidding... I was really surprised by your marriage and for a while I thought you are lost for the Fine Mikaland . In my opinion, husbands are jealous owners.Excuse me.. Apparently, not always:blink:

Gawd Wonka, that's hilarious. :roftl:

How you can know, what He receives many letters? Mika somewhere mentioned it? Simply interestingly. I do not mean the address in FAQ

I just think that not so many as it seems. After all, many protect Him and do not want to bother Him

I don't know how many letters people mail him but they give him a lot of things just at the gigs. I actually don't know too many people who are serious about NEVER bothering Mika when it comes to making contact with him. :naughty:

:wub2:No kidding... I was really surprised by your marriage and for a while I thought you are lost for the Fine Mikaland . In my opinion, husbands are jealous owners.Excuse me.. Apparently, not always:blink:

Her husband likes Mika a lot. And he's just generally a very very nice guy. :wink2:

Her husband likes Mika a lot. And he's just generally a very very nice guy. :wink2:

I realized long ago:wink2:

Gawd Wonka, that's hilarious. :roftl:

I don't know how many letters people mail him but they give him a lot of things just at the gigs. I actually don't know too many people who are serious about NEVER bothering Mika when it comes to making contact with him. :naughty:

I do not speak about close contact). there I would have gone mad)). You do not represent, what I have in plans to give, if I shall see Him)). haha... In Russian traditions... " to give last shirt "

I sent him a marriage proposal but he never replied on time for the wedding so I had to end up marrying another man :sneaky2:

Good thing I was already married when I sent him my proposal, then! :roftl:

He's a rare one, that Standard Toaster :wub2:

I sent him a marriage proposal but he never replied on time for the wedding so I had to end up marrying another man :sneaky2:

WHAT?! :shocked:

Slacker! :sneaky2:

Course he replies...

I proposed to him too...

Look wot i got...

t9v11u.jpg

:lmfao:

That sort of reply is better than none at all I guess :teehee:

Yup! He's actually a fangurl in disguise. There are stories about him yelling out "I LOVE YOU MIKAAA!!" at gigs. :wub2:

Although that being said, I am indeed lost in Fine Mikaland. I'm just lucky to have a patient husband. :blush-anim-cl: Serves me well, it's good that the two main men in my life get along so well. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Good thing I was already married when I sent him my proposal, then! :roftl:

my husband also can be mentioned here! i LOVE mika,and my husband LIKES him (in other way of course):teehee: last week we sat down and watched the "live in paris"concert together TWICE!!! well,at last i was alone,but he watched first time and a half and said something kike "wow,nice voice at last also live...he looks really happy...as i was if so much people would love me at the same time...nice guy,i understand you now" that´s why i love him so much... and i´m sure there are LOTS of husbands like mine. sure.:mf_lustslow:

I have sent one letter to his London addy from the FAQ section and that was just before he started on his tour with Toronto. I haven't had a reply :no:

EDIT: I didn't mention anything dodgy and I was perfectly polite. I also had a poem in it called "RUNNING GIRL" and yeah. It was pretty down to earth and I tried to be humerous (lol maybe I failed so badly at being funny he thought I was too much of a fool to reply :roftl:)

I doubt he really has the time to respond to a letter, even if he actually receives it. I usually tweet him, or comment on his website, or put a message on the Message To Mika thread. But I never expect a reply. If I got one, I'd be thrilled, but I know how busy he is and as long as I know he's got my massage, that's all I need.

I doubt he really has the time to respond to a letter, even if he actually receives it. I usually tweet him, or comment on his website, or put a message on the Message To Mika thread. But I never expect a reply. If I got one, I'd be thrilled, but I know how busy he is and as long as I know he's got my massage, that's all I need.

I agree, I don't think he has the time to respond, but I bet he reads a lot of what fans send him.

The only tweet I ever got from Mika was because i was sick and a whole lot of people tweeted him about me... I honestly think getting any sort of reply out of him on any medium is near on impossible.

EDIT: Okay, he just tweeted, and I replied to him... doubt I'll get any sort of reply. but if I did I'd die of shock!

Archived