Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1250777/usercomments

early preview reviews - all good - seems not to be conventional super-hero movie - which is good or me 'cuz I don't like 'em :teehee:

Holy hell - they love it! It's being advertised in my cinema, but unfortunately that doesn't mean my Odeon will get it. We had posters everywhere for Ponyo and we didn't get that, which I was greatly disappointed about :blink: But if we do get it, that means I'll get to see it for free :boing:

Hmm...I wonder if Mika will be at the premier...*ponders*

This is interesting :thumb_yello: Says a lot about how the Daily Mail operates, and a bit about Kick Ass :naughty:

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/431483/followup_the_daily_mail_vs_kickass.html

From one person on that site: "K*ck-A*s was created by the warped mind of Ross's sick "wife" Jane Goldman and features an 11 year old girl killing people, a character clearly aimed at sick paedophiles. "

Oh please. Every film has had a twisted turn of event that wouldn't abode well in real life - including Disney - if all we believed everything we saw in films we'd all be f*cked up.

Films are a form of escapism and if people don't realise that then they're idiots.

Edited by CazGirl

From one person on that site: "K*ck-A*s was created by the warped mind of Ross's sick "wife" Jane Goldman and features an 11 year old girl killing people, a character clearly aimed at sick paedophiles. "

Oh please. Every film has had a twisted turn of event that wouldn't abode well in real life - including Disney - if all we believed everything we saw in films we'd all be f*cked up.

Films are a form escapism and if people don't realise that then they're idiots.

*agrees*

Holy hell - they love it! It's being advertised in my cinema, but unfortunately that doesn't mean my Odeon will get it. We had posters everywhere for Ponyo and we didn't get that, which I was greatly disappointed about :blink: But if we do get it, that means I'll get to see it for free :boing:

Hmm...I wonder if Mika will be at the premier...*ponders*

I think the premier's already been and gone...I heard that Jonathan Ross tweeted about how good it was or something...

Films are a form of escapism and if people don't realise that then they're idiots.

Spot on:thumb_yello:

So, that's his OFFICIAL 4th single? :blink::blink:

Yes and because it doesn't feature on TBWKTM, no one has heard it yet, and it has a better chance of being downloaded as a single and getting high in the charts! Especially with all the publicity about the movie!

When I was told that on the gigs I was like :boxed:

I heard the name but I thought it was a joke or that I wasn't hearing (understanding) properly - something that happened to me all the time anyway :roftl:

WOW!! I thought this was a joke!! really??? i guess it's really cool as we get to hear a new song but "KIckass" does not seem a title Mika would put on one of his songs. It's so confusing, so many threads on "what will be his next single?" and he comes up with this!!!

well, i'm looking forward to hearing it!! sorry if it's somewhere in the article but when is the release date???

Got this in a reply to a tweet I sent to Mr Ross.

Wossy

@Rakpenguin63 Its really good. It's over the end credits I think. there isn't a KickAss song as such... 4 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to Rakpenguin63

Aww... just over the credits? No one stays for those. :tears: (well, I like to try to so I don't miss anything but my Dad and sis leave....)

Unless they think there is going to be something after the credits or there is something going on during.

But which one would it be? :blink:

and he didn't work with Red One for the album...

That's what I was thinking.

Songs don't necessarily have the same titles as the films. I mean, Look at "My Heart Will Go On" for Titanic and "I See You" for Avatar.

Aww... just over the credits? No one stays for those. :tears: (well, I like to try to so I don't miss anything but my Dad and sis leave....)

Unless they think there is going to be something after the credits or there is something going on during.

Leona Lewis' song for Avatar was over the credits... most people hear it if it's the first one :wink2:

i always stay :biggrin2:

That's what I was thinking.

Songs don't necessarily have the same titles as the films. I mean, Look at "My Heart Will Go On" for Titanic and "I See You" for Avatar.

that was my other point! thank you!!! i just couldn't remember it :teehee:

Leona Lewis' song for Avatar was over the credits... most people hear it if it's the first one :wink2:

i always stay :biggrin2:

True.... Was she already popular before the song played in the movie?

Yay, I'm not the only one. (well... I try to when I feel like there's something to wait for)

True.... Was she already popular before the song played in the movie?

Yay, I'm not the only one. (well... I try to when I feel like there's something to wait for)

Toy Story is probably the reason I seat in the end and wait till everybody left... :naughty: