Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not really sure if it's worth going to the cinema to watch ...

not really my fav genre of films....

what i know for sure is that i'll get its soundtrack :naughty:

The movie will be awful, but people are going to love it, which means they will hear the song. It's excellent American exposure that will boost his name recognition, if nothing else.

I'm actually going to end up seeing this in theatres because my brother is obsessed with super heroes and we never get to to go to the movies, so he's going to beg me to see it with him until I agree. He'll be absolutely thrilled that Mika is doing the title track because he loves Mika.

I'm thrilled for Mika because this is the kind of thing that really helps exposure. Evanescence got popular because of the songs that got used in a movie that totally bombed, but enough people liked the songs to spread them around until a huge number of people loved them.

The quality of the movie doesn't matter if people like the music. I think they are going to love the music (and he'll get so famous that I'll never see him again :tears:) :biggrin2::wub2:

I know for sure that I won't ever watch this movie but Mika could gain some fame points in USA like Leona Lewis with her song in "Avatar". :aah:

The movie will be awful, but people are going to love it, which means they will hear the song. It's excellent American exposure that will boost his name recognition, if nothing else.

I'm actually going to end up seeing this in theatres because my brother is obsessed with super heroes and we never get to to go to the movies, so he's going to beg me to see it with him until I agree. He'll be absolutely thrilled that Mika is doing the title track because he loves Mika.

I'm thrilled for Mika because this is the kind of thing that really helps exposure. Evanescence got popular because of the songs that got used in a movie that totally bombed, but enough people liked the songs to spread them around until a huge number of people loved them.

The quality of the movie doesn't matter if people like the music. I think they are going to love the music (and he'll get so famous that I'll never see him again :tears:) :biggrin2::wub2:

exactly what I wanted to say!! :blush-anim-cl: Mika will be more famous in US!!! congrats for him! and I want to listen it!!!! :aah:

Hmm interesting, it looks like it will be really silly and hilarious, I like that better than blood guts and gore, so I probs wont be able to stiffle my curiosity so I guess I will go watch it. It's all publicity at the end of the day, hope the song's a good un :biggrin2:

I actually really wanna see this :boing: i saw the trailer and i think i might be going on my own :teehee: i actually like the look of this :naughty:

i imagine him dressed as a super hero in the video...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!! :aah:

I actually really wanna see this :boing: i saw the trailer and i think i might be going on my own :teehee: i actually like the look of this :naughty:

i imagine him dressed as a super hero in the video...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!! :aah:

SuperMika! :biggrin2:

neo.gif

I still can't belive he has a (Hopefully) majorish song in a movie that just might be popular (it is a super hero movie, has Nickolas Cage, and guessing on the youtube comics has that "mc lovin" guy in it and they are popular here so some people will see it just for them.

*is scared and happy at the same time*

Hopefully my friends and family wont think me odd for posting the trailer on facebook.....

What I posted in the Twitter thread:

:shocked::jawdrop:

Oh my gosh!! It's getting released in the USA 1st!! That means Mika is getting some major exposure here (Possibly..... but superhero movies are popular here and if it's a popular comic, and if you can hear the song well, and....)

Oh my Gosh this is brilliant awesome brilliant!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Hopefully anyway..... *is also a bit scared*

Hey, Nicholas Cage is in it... that's good, he's famous here. :thumb_yello:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It actually looks good!