LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

someone may have already commented on this... :winksmiley02:

But how comes the song doesnt start off with 'RedOne....Mika...'? :sneaky2:

like in 'Just dance' (RedOne, konvict...Gaga..) or 'Taking back my love' (RedOne..Ciara...Enrique..)

someone may have already commented on this... :winksmiley02:

But how comes the song doesnt start off with 'RedOne....Mika...'? :sneaky2:

like in 'Just dance' (RedOne, konvict...Gaga..) or 'Taking back my love' (RedOne..Ciara...Enrique..)

Hmm good point...but, to be honest, i'm glad it doesn't start with mika singing 'RedOne' :naughty:

The song is quite simple and straight and so Mika.

:blink:

you mean straightforward? :naughty:

Otherwise I agree with everything you and the others wrote about this one as opposed to WAG. Most of us on MFC had much different reaction to that song - we sensed it was not really the golden egg the record company believed it would be. However, Kick Ass should be really successful. It is catchy and glorious yet simple and with the right amount and type of sound effects:thumb_yello:

Otherwise I agree with everything you and the others wrote about this one as opposed to WAG. Most of us on MFC had much different reaction to that song - we sensed it was not really the golden egg the record company believed it would be. However, Kick Ass should be really successful. It is catchy and glorious yet simple and with the right amount and type of sound effects:thumb_yello:

It still went to number 4 in the UK :shun:

Very true :thumb_yello:

Oh my god, you guys, this is going to be massive. I can feel it in me waters :naughty:

Both the video and the song are soo good, it's crazy! :mf_rosetinted:

random, but are you a Gimme Gimme Gimme fan? It's a TV series...with a ginger woman...who says that line in exactly the same way...just reminded me of that lol :naughty:

I'm thrilled. I really love it a lot. Much much more than WAG, even though the message might be similar. I love seeing Mika in the video. I kinda like the dirt in his face :roftl: The song is quite simple and straight and so Mika. A lot of people will love it, I'm sure! :wub2:

I love Wag & did from the first time I heard it.

I love Kick-Ass from the first time I heard it today as well.

I have no idea what makes a hit - though Wag did do well in different places - but I still don't know why it wasn't a massive hit everywhere.

I have big hopes for Kick-Ass - but I don't trust my instincts - that is for sure.

I will say bravo & congrats Mika & RedOne!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Go Mika!!

Hehehehmuwahahaah (to the bold)

I had written straightforward before but changed it :roftl:

I knew this had to come. :biggrin2:

Straightforward is the word for what I meant, yes :teehee:

This must sound so stupid but this song along with the video makes me so proud. :cheerful_h4h:

I think it's a toned down, inoffensive, more commercial, less Mikafied version of WAG- which is far and away his most successful BoyWho single in the UK. Kids who found WAG a bit unsettling will be affirmed by the nice reassuring message.

I have totally lost faith in my ability to predict chart success since Rain stalled at number 72, so I'm not venturing an opinion on whether it'll be a hit, but I hope so and I love it.

Edited by Soaring Simpson

I think it's a toned down, inoffensive, more commercial, less Mikafied version of WAG- which is far and away his most successful BoyWho single in the UK. Kids who found WAG a bit unsettling will be affirmed by the nice reassuring message.

Yeah, I agree. It's a good song, though. None of that Lady Gaga monotone singing crap. :naughty:

random, but are you a Gimme Gimme Gimme fan? It's a TV series...with a ginger woman...who says that line in exactly the same way...just reminded me of that lol :naughty:

I've actually never seen it, but I do know that it was written by Jonathan Harvey. Who also wrote Beautiful People. Which is a TV series about my life, basically.

(Really, if you like Gimme gimme gimme, you will die when you see Beautiful People!)

Anyways, this song is officially my life anthem :mf_rosetinted:

Found the lyrics on a vid on Youtube, not sure it it's acuate but it's cool!

We are young

We are strong

We're not looking for where we belong

We're not cool

We are free

And we're running with blood on our knees

We could rule the world

On a silver platter

From the wrong to the right light

To an open stream

With a crash and burn

We could make it better

Turn it upside down

Just you and me

We are the dream

No other way

To be

We are young

We are strong

We're not cool

We are free

I could change the world

I could make it better

Kick it up and down

Take a chance on me

When you fake a smile

And you think you're better

Gonna put it down

Rip (?) it at your feet

No bridge to burn

Nowhere to turn

For me

We are young

We are strong

We're not cool

We are free

What do they know about us?

Are they thinking of somebody else?

Are they wondering what we might be?

Are they thinking of you or of me?

We are young

We are strong

We're not cool

We are free

Is the song really going to be tittle Kick Ass? I think it should have another tittle since it doesn't even have the word in there. Normally I wouldn't care about that but since it's a swear word it might turn off some people to it. Like it would of done to me a year ago. :teehee:

Found the lyrics on a vid on Youtube, not sure it it's acuate but it's cool!

We are young

We are strong

We're not cool

We are free

We could rule the world

On a silver platter

From the wrong to the right light

To an open stream

With a crash and burn

We could make it better

Turn it upside down

Just you and me

We are the dream

No other way

To be

We are young

We are strong

We're not cool

We are free

I could change the world

I could make it better

Kick it up and down

Take a chance on me

When you fake a smile

And you think you're better

Gonna put it down

Rip (?) it at your feet

No bridge to burn

Nowhere to turn

For me

We are young

We are strong

We're not cool

We are free

What do they know about us?

Are they thinking of somebody else?

Are they wondering what we might be?

Are they thinking of you or of me?

We are young

We are strong

We're not cool

We are free

Is the song really going to be tittle Kick Ass? I think it should have another tittle since it doesn't even have the word in there. Normally I wouldn't care about that but since it's a swear word it might turn off some people to it. Like it would of done to me a year ago. :teehee:

That YouTube video is from an MFCer and those lyrics were written by Jazzy - we're way ahead of you :naughty::teehee:

That YouTube video is from an MFCer and those lyrics were written by Jazzy - we're way ahead of you :naughty::teehee:

Where do you think they got them from? :roftl:

Sorry then... I had a feeling someone posted them already but I haven't seen them yet.

*slinks off*

Sorry then... I had a feeling someone posted them already but I haven't seen them yet.

*slinks off*

No need to be sorry. I just find it funny that people and lyric websites always steal their lyrics for Mika's songs off of MFC :naughty:

No need to be sorry. I just find it funny that people and lyric websites always steal their lyrics for Mika's songs off of MFC :naughty:

Hahaha, really? XD

*really wants to get this song so she can play it during broadcasting tomorrow to see if anyone likes it*

<_< >_>

I am planning on buying it even it I have to buy the soundtrack to get it.

*Really hates paying $$ for digital*

XD I am such a big fan now I want to see if I can the Songs for Sorrow CD...

*Knows she probably can't cuz she was an idiot when it came out*