• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a friendly reminder concerning the guidelines:

5. Any Mika-related material that can be purchased through regular channels

cannot be posted.

So keep that in mind :pinkbow: I'm sure it will appear on itunes soon :)

I've ordered the physical CD of the Kick ass movie soundtrack today!:thumb_yello: just for Mika's song :fangurl: and the Boyzone single

but I have to wait until April to get them in the store.:teehee:

Will it be on time for my birthday?:naughty:

I've ordered the physical CD of the Kick ass movie soundtrack today!:thumb_yello: just for Mika's song :fangurl: and the Boyzone single

but I have to wait until April to get them in the store.:teehee:

Will it be on time for my birthday?:naughty:

:roftl:

Wal-Mart is gonna stock one of Mika's songs now.. :aah:

.. I hope :naughty:

Stupid cashier didn't even know who Mika was.. :sneaky2::hair:

LMFAO....I was looking through the 2009 yearbook...got to the "favourite song" section and started reading my own message...

I wrote: "I love WAG...it’s uplifting and inspirational.

Makes you believe in yourself and want to kick ass."

LOLLLLLZ.

IT WAS A PREMONITION, GUYZ.

That's really cool Caz!:thumb_yello:

This has got to be the most catchy song I've heard in.. Well, can't remember since when! Since it became available, I've had it on repeat. All the time. Haven't heard any other songs. I guess this means that I love it; makes me wanna throw on a cape and sever some limbs! :wub2:

I have been playing it everytime I can and it is getting better and better.

I noticed that this is the only Mika song that has been viewed the most in the USA. Perhaps a good sign for Mika's visiblity in the States. :thumb_yello:

:aah: Has this link from the Metro been posted yet...

http://www.metro.co.uk/metrolife/music/817717-mika-robbed-and-beaten-in-kick-ass-music-video

LOVE the song, LOVE the vid, LOVE Meek The Geek... :fangurl:

I sooooo want this on my iPod - can't wait 'til it's released :boing:

I have it on my iPod (there are enough converting thingies for Youtube to MP3) :biggrin2:

This has got to be the most catchy song I've heard in.. Well, can't remember since when! Since it became available, I've had it on repeat. All the time. Haven't heard any other songs. I guess this means that I love it; makes me wanna throw on a cape and sever some limbs! :wub2:

EnFa!!! :fangurl:

Welcome home :huglove:

I have been playing it everytime I can and it is getting better and better.

I noticed that this is the only Mika song that has been viewed the most in the USA. Perhaps a good sign for Mika's visiblity in the States. :thumb_yello:

Oh wowsa! Nice one!

The audience for this movie will not be comparing it to WAG because I'm sure 95%+ of them will have never heard it.

I'm sure 95% of the audience won't stay to hear "Kick-Ass" in the end credits either. :teehee:

EnFa!!! :fangurl:

Welcome home :huglove:

Haha! Not you again :roftl: I''ve been deliberatly avoiding you! Not.

Promised myself only comment on things concerning the Copenhagen show, but this song just really caught me by surprise with its amazingness-ish-ness!

This song is so awesome, and I LOVE the vid :fangurl: It's a seriously cool vid. My husband saw it, and he seems to be a huge fan now. Well, he has always liked Mika's music, and he has seen several gigs already, but I have never seen him this excited and sending links to his friends etc :teehee:

That's true. Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. :freak:

:aah:

I want Mika to get success here.. but I don't want him to be mainstream. :teehee:

I'll be happy for him though. :pinkbow: it's just.. I guess I'm just being selfish. :aah:

I wanna hear him get played on radio.. but at the same time.. I don't really. :naughty:

they can't not play the song because the title is a cuss word though, they played Gives you H*** :naughty:

:aah:

I want Mika to get success here.. but I don't want him to be mainstream. :teehee:

I'll be happy for him though. :pinkbow: it's just.. I guess I'm just being selfish. :aah:

I wanna hear him get played on radio.. but at the same time.. I don't really. :naughty:

they can't not play the song because the title is a cuss word though, they played Gives you H*** :naughty:

I know exactly what you mean. :aah:

MEEK THE GEEK! Love it!

:teehee::roftl: :roftl:

This song is so awesome, and I LOVE the vid :fangurl: It's a seriously cool vid. My husband saw it, and he seems to be a huge fan now. Well, he has always liked Mika's music, and he has seen several gigs already, but I have never seen him this excited and sending links to his friends etc :teehee:

Ah Tiibet - isn't it great having an other half who 'gets' MIKA :wink2: