Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a bit bored (and a bit carried away :teehee:) at work today and emailed the link to the video to more than 1,000 people on the old office database :biggrin2: They're all fairly arty, so I thought I should single-handedly expand their musical knowledge to include Mika :biggrin2:

I got a bit bored (and a bit carried away :teehee:) at work today and emailed the link to the video to more than 1,000 people on the old office database :biggrin2: They're all fairly arty, so I thought I should single-handedly expand their musical knowledge to include Mika :biggrin2:

Ha ... fantastic idea .... why am I not on a computer at work ... stupid flipping chickens ... I would so spread the Mika love around ... well I have to one person at work .... she loves Kick-Ass :boing:

LOLZ, love it! :biggrin2:

Ha ... fantastic idea .... why am I not on a computer at work ... stupid flipping chickens ... I would so spread the Mika love around ... well I have to one person at work .... she loves Kick-Ass :boing:

The longest journey starts with the first step :thumb_yello:

Mika's Kick-Ass continues to kick ass!

The most popular Kick-Ass vid at youtube has alomst 100,000 views as of this morning.

The video is most popular in:

33xxbig.jpg

Go Mika - Kick Ass around the world especially in North America!

Here is the MikaSoundsOfficial video!

It has great audio & visuals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPnEhV0bgE0

how can you see that? :blink:

The most popular Kick-Ass vid at youtube has alomst 100,000 views as of this morning.

33xxbig.jpg

:woot _jump::woot_j ump:

RedOne the producer of Mika's Kick-Ass is still receiving many congrats for Kick-Ass.

A lot of the tweets are from fellow producers & music insiders as well as fans.

Everybody is raving about Kick-Ass!:thumb_ yello::thum b_yello:

http://twitter.com/RedOne_Official

ka.jpg

:bigg rin2:

:yay: Awesome! :boing:

Please tell me someone else stares at Mika's lips at the beginning of the vid... :mf_r osetinted: :a ah:

Yess...:aah:

:roftl::roftl: Love that! :aah:

33xxbig.jpg

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

:shocked::biggrin2: YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!

How many times have you liustened to it??

Listen to it six times & get back to us - okay?:teehee::thumb_yello::roftl:

I've listened to it 3 times now. It's not like I hate it, I just don't like it. But it's not like I would immediately switch to a different channel if it would be on the radio.

I don't like the video either.

I've listened to it 3 times now. It's not like I hate it, I just don't like it. But it's not like I would immediately switch to a different channel if it would be on the radio.

:aah::aah::aah::aah:

Hm, to tell the truth, I don't like this techno style at all, and i was sure I will not like the song. But now... it hooked me, I just can't stop watching it!

And I never liked things like Spiderman, Superman and so on. It;s incredible how Mika can influence me!!! Now I want to watch the movie.

The image of dirty nerd stirs imagination :blush-anim-cl:, and then the noble bearing of Mika running upstairs :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Okay.:thumb_yello:

I just suggested the "six times" because a couple of others here didn't like it then changed their minds after hearing it a few times.

Everybody can't like it - it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things.