Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh!! We get to choose our own songs for our cinema's playlist now :naughty: Yeah you know what's coming, I wrote down Mika's "Kick Ass" song. They can't promise anything (:sneaky2:) but at least I tried, and if it does get played in my cinema people will hear it. And of course I shall answer all questions related to the song :biggrin2:

Bravo Caz!:thumb_yello:

Oh I had to come in here and post because its the only place my excitement will be understood and appreciated.

I finally heard it played on the radio. I nearly crashed my car :biggrin2: Sounded fantastic!

Good for you!:thumb_yello:

I am happy that you didn't crash your car.:shocked:

I haven't heard it on the radio yet.

But I do listen to it - too many times to admit - on youtube everyday.:thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Combine all the YT videos & you get almost a million views for Mika's Kick-Ass single.

As of Friday April 16th the movie opens wide - especially in the U.S.A.

I, as well as many of you, have our fingers crossed that this single will explode very soon!

Go Mika!!

There was a flashmob for Kick ass today, :teehee:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1427772179098

:blink: Were they supposed to be doing the same dance or just standing around looking odd :lmfao: Sorry ... :teehee: Saw Monie though ... she danced ... good on her ... did you go too ... I only noticed Monie cos she wasn't wearing a mask or anything :naughty:

:blink: Were they supposed to be doing the same dance or just standing around looking odd :lmfao: Sorry ... :teehee: Saw Monie though ... she danced ... good on her ... did you go too ... I only noticed Monie cos she wasn't wearing a mask or anything :naughty:

well, we all got an email from universal yesterday 6pm saying 'tomorrow 4pm, flashmob at Utecht central station!' .. so we had less than 24 hours to decide if we'd go there or not. I wasn't on time, so I just started filming as soon as i arrived =) there was only 1 mika fan, monie... the other people didn't really cared about Mika i guess, they just wanted to have fun. :naughty:

so it wasn't really what you think of when you hear 'flashmob' but it was fun... :wink2: