Mika's new "kick-ass" single

LilStar

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kewl!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Here is the - Mika VS RedOne "Kick Ass" Behind The Scenes - video at YT posted by Ockj:

I love it that Mika says, "I go from being a hopeless dork to a slightly better dressed hopeless dork."

:roftl::roftl:

I prefer his hopeless dork look...and that outfit is actually better than the one he wears at the end IMO :roftl: T4P!

I prefer his hopeless dork look...and that outfit is actually better than the one he wears at the end IMO :roftl: T4P!

I think I'm the only one on the MFC who doesn't like Mika in glasses all roughed up and messy ... I prefer how he looks at the end of the vid .... ummmm .. yep ... I'm slightly weird like that :teehee:

:biggrin2:

:blink:

btc-ka00309.jpg

cute! :wub2:

btc-ka00314.jpg

Cold shower... here i come....

btc-ka00312.jpg

btc-ka00313.jpg

DA ... I love you and your awesome Screencap Skills ... you always know that when a new viddie comes up ... we can always count on you :wub2:

I dragged my husband to see Kick Ass last night. I really enjoyed it and we hAD SOME GOOD LAUGHS. bUT IT DESERVED ITS 15 RATING. aND AT THE END i SAT THERE AS everybody ELSE LEFT. mIKA'S SONG CAME ON, THE LIGHTS WENT UP AND THE CLEANING LADY CAME IN!

(sORRY - CAPS LOCK)

Anyway, I thought it would be the video: I hadn't realised it was only the sound track!

I think I'm the only one on the MFC who doesn't like Mika in glasses all roughed up and messy ... I prefer how he looks at the end of the vid .... ummmm .. yep ... I'm slightly weird like that :teehee:

You're not the only one!:wink2: I think the same as you! :thumb_yello:

I dragged my husband to see Kick Ass last night. I really enjoyed it and we hAD SOME GOOD LAUGHS. bUT IT DESERVED ITS 15 RATING. aND AT THE END i SAT THERE AS everybody ELSE LEFT. mIKA'S SONG CAME ON, THE LIGHTS WENT UP AND THE CLEANING LADY CAME IN!

(sORRY - CAPS LOCK)

Anyway, I thought it would be the video: I hadn't realised it was only the sound track!

Thank you Ruth! :huglove:

Now we know when it's played! Mika's name isn't on the poster; I checked today!

Thanks for the YouTube link, vimeo wouldn't work for me.

Did he say it was filmed in a back street in Atherton????

I loved the film last night but I don't think anyone will hear the song so they won't know to buy it! It wasn't even the first music during the credits!

I love it that Mika says, "I go from being a hopeless dork to a slightly better dressed hopeless dork."

I love it when he says that too! I was wondering what he was gonna say after "hopeless dork"...oh Mika, you're too modest:aah::roftl:

I loved the film last night but I don't think anyone will hear the song so they won't know to buy it! It wasn't even the first music during the credits!

I thought he said "Acton Town" in West London :biggrin2:

Kewl!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Here is the - Mika VS RedOne "Kick Ass" Behind The Scenes - video at YT posted by Ockj:

Nice vid! :D I love it when he says that too, it had to be on my facebook page :teehee::D

*Some* people stay, but not many. I've tried telling some people to stay to listen to the songs :roftl::roftl:

i gotta say, listening to radio 2, i giggle like a school kid when the presenters say 'wasn't that great? that was mika with his brand new single coming out in may. it's called 'we are young''(me- :lol3:) it took a while to realise that they can't say 'kick ass' on the radio coz it's swearing... :teehee: but i love it when they play it... i'll carry on sending requests!!

xx

You're not the only one!:wink2: I think the same as you! :thumb_yello:

Count me in on that :biggrin2:

Just found a karaoke version of Kick Ass on iTunes ... but no sign of the actual song ... probably because it's Germany :aah:

. . . I don't think anyone will hear the song . . . It wasn't even the first music during the credits!

I felt the same after I saw the film. I think folks who go to this movie are not the "egg head" types that are really interested in viewing every single credit, but I would love to be proven wrong.

I've been pondering though and I DO think LOTS of folks will be getting the soundtrack music and THEN they will hear MIKA's perfect song--it's the #2 track on most copies; saw one instance where it was #3 . . .

I'm also hoping it will be released as a single in CD format as well as the downloads.

From the last frame of the movie, I'm betting there will be a KA sequel before you know it. Maybe next time they'll place a MIKA song on the front side of the film . . .

kaboom.gif

Edited by A. Clay