• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. :mf_rosetinted:

Just have a look at my siggie and my custom-made title. :freak:

But I 'm a bit of a coward, though. :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: I'm a coward too, but not with movies :roftl: Maybe it's ME who should be afraid of you :shocked:

Oh I saw this film today...GRAPHIC OR WHAT?! :shocked:

:aah: Seeing bullets fly through someone's mouth, bullets going through someone's head, someone getting their throat ripped out :shocked:

But it was good! :thumb_yello:

No-one stayed for the credits, however.

It must be mentioned somewhere, but I had missed it. There is a 30 minutes conversation on KA soundtrack, between Mika and Matthew Vaughn. They talk about movies and soundtracks and KA etc. Nothing really new, but it was a long chat, and it's always a joy to hear his voice. Just though that I could mention it, if someone else has missed it too.

It must be mentioned somewhere, but I had missed it. There is a 30 minutes conversation on KA soundtrack, between Mika and Matthew Vaughn. They talk about movies and soundtracks and KA etc. Nothing really new, but it was a long chat, and it's always a joy to hear his voice. Just though that I could mention it, if someone else has missed it too.

Yeah- I've been raving about it- but is it just on the iTunes soundtrack though- he's really enthusiastic about what he's talking about, and his personality comes accross strongly which FOR ME makes up for the lack of new facts

Yeah- I've been raving about it- but is it just on the iTunes soundtrack though- he's really enthusiastic about what he's talking about, and his personality comes accross strongly which FOR ME makes up for the lack of new facts

I didn't know about it, so many new interviews etc lately so I had missed this one, and it was a surprise to me this morning when I opened the soundtrack (uploaded it last night). So I could listen to it first thing while I had my coffee. Lol, it's small things in life... :biggrin2: And I agree about the conversation, enjoyed it too.

I didn't know about it, so many new interviews etc lately so I had missed this one, and it was a surprise to me this morning when I opened the soundtrack (uploaded it last night). So I could listen to it first thing while I had my coffee. Lol, it's small things in life... :biggrin2: And I agree about the conversation, enjoyed it too.

Enoyed listening to the conversation too. They talked about some really interesting things about films and music etc. It was such a cool addition to the soundtrack.

Mika's Kick Ass is such a GOOD single!

We need to do our part in getting the radio stations to play this song.

It really deserves the exposure.

The view counts at youtube are rising steadily from all over the world.

98% of the comments at these vids are not only positive but really favourable & very flattering.

There are also quite a few people liking the single who hadn't heard of Mika or didn't like him before.

GO MIKA!!

KICK SOME ASS!

Mika's Kick Ass is such a GOOD single!

We need to do our part in getting the radio stations to play this song.

It really deserves the exposure.

The view counts at youtube are rising steadily from all over the world.

98% of the comments at these vids are not only positive but really favourable & very flattering.

There are also quite a few people liking the single who hadn't heard of Mika or didn't like him before.

GO MIKA!!

KICK SOME ASS!

I agree Kodes and I still think we need to get on to Radio One, at least those in Britain need to. The people who listen to radio One are the young people who are likely to download the single. Maybe if it starts to do will on iTunes Radio One will start to take notice of the song, but it doesn't hurt to request it. Actually, at this stage I kind-of disagree with those that say we should keep a low profile so-to-speak, not let on we're actually Mika fans etc. My argument against that is that they NEED TO KNOW that Mika DOES ACTUALLY HAVE FANS AND LOTS OF THEM! I'm sure other artist's fans would stand up and be counted if their favourite guy/girl had a wonderful single out and Radio One wern't playing it.

When KA was first available for play, I could understand us not getting to overexcited with the DJs, and I still don't think we need to do that, but I do think we should request the song en mass and if they think it's a fan club doing it, that's okay imo. At least they would realise that Mika HAS a fan club! Then they might remember he's a star!

I agree Kodes and I still think we need to get on to Radio One, at least those in Britain need to. The people who listen to radio One are the young people who are likely to download the single. Maybe if it starts to do will on iTunes Radio One will start to take notice of the song, but it doesn't hurt to request it. Actually, at this stage I kind-of disagree with those that say we should keep a low profile so-to-speak, not let on we're actually Mika fans etc. My argument against that is that they NEED TO KNOW that Mika DOES ACTUALLY HAVE FANS AND LOTS OF THEM! I'm sure other artist's fans would stand up and be counted if their favourite guy/girl had a wonderful single out and Radio One wern't playing it.

When KA was first available for play, I could understand us not getting to overexcited with the DJs, and I still don't think we need to do that, but I do think we should request the song en mass and if they think it's a fan club doing it, that's okay imo. At least they would realise that Mika HAS a fan club! Then they might remember he's a star!

I totally agree with you Marilyn!

I sent quite a few emails to Radio One - one per day - I stopped - I will have to start again.

I totally agree with you Marilyn!

I sent quite a few emails to Radio One - one per day - I stopped - I will have to start again.

I've been sending one or two per day to different djs, not to the same ones all the time. I think a steady stream of emails might get the message accross. I do think that, in Britain anyway, we need Radio One to get behind the single. It could make the difference between Mika getting a top 10 hit, and Mika getting a number one single!

FINALLY saw kick ass, everyone was gone before the song came on :sad:

But i waited / danced / sang and waited some more to see Mika/Jodie Marr/RedOne appear on the credits. :kachinga:

:wink2: liked the movie??:teehee:

FINALLY saw kick ass, everyone was gone before the song came on :sad:

But i waited / danced / sang and waited some more to see Mika/Jodie Marr/RedOne appear on the credits. :kachinga:

Way to go Alex!:thumb_yello:

The sign of a True Mika Fan!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

You're in the same time zone as Me. :naughty:

I so wish I was old enough to see Kick Ass.... :aah:

:roftl: Hahaha well that's good to know that someone's still up with me...even though it's not that late. I'm just saying most of the people I talk to on here are over in Europe or the UK haha :boing:

:roftl: Hahaha well that's good to know that someone's still up with me...even though it's not that late. I'm just saying most of the people I talk to on here are over in Europe or the UK haha :boing:

Me too. :lol3:

You just need someone 18 and older to come with you, because I'm only 16 but my mom was there so I was allowed to go in :biggrin2:

My Mom nor Dad wont go because the title has a cuss word.. :sneaky2:

My sister is the mother to 7 month old triplets

Me and my Brother just don't get along when it comes to Mika. :aah:

and I just don't know who can take me! :roftl: