REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika - 2nd Night @ Hammersmith Apollo, London MARCH 1 2010

Fmbm

I don't like them! I freaking LOVE them! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

you're welcome hun :thumb_yello:

I hope the other MFCers will post more pictures cause there were more cameras!!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night everything worked. The sound was excellent, the special effects went off without a hitch and the lighting was spectacular.

Mika was just wonderful.

And I managed to be on the front row :biggrin2: so I had a wonderful view. :fangurl:

Finally I understand Mika's vision of the whole show.

I loved "I See You"

IMGP0823.jpg

IMGP0825.jpg

And Toy Boy (Mika keeps saying this is his favourite part of the show, though interestingly it is the only part where he just sits at the piano and sings :naughty:).

IMGP0838-1.jpg

Last night everything worked. The sound was excellent, the special effects went off without a hitch and the lighting was spectacular.

Mika was just wonderful.

And I managed to be on the front row :biggrin2: so I had a wonderful view. :fangurl:

I loved "I See You"

IMGP0823.jpg

IMGP0825.jpg

Beautiful pics Silver!:wub2:

And glad you enjoyed the show.

Can I start by going back to the tweet in the Pre show chatter thread, about this being better than sex. HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD THERE!!!

I've been to many shows, not just Mikas, but this one, was up there with Glasgow and Newcastle, he was on FIRE!!!

So much eye contact with everyone, lots of smiling, and the energy from everyone on stage last night, was beyond electric, in fact I think it could have powered the National Grid for a week, add to that the energy from the audience, that would be a month!!

And everyting went right too!

He said it would be his last gig in London for quite some time, and that got a lot of sad "Awwwws", and he said it was great to be able to sing all the songs in a place like Hammersmith, which he had written in a garage just down the road, which got a big cheer. He seemed to be in a reflective mood last night. it was cool to see that side of him.

Silver brought her feather boa again last night, which we waved during Doctor John, and after I asked him if he saw it, to which he said yes, then I asked him if he liked it and it was okay, and he said, he did and it was it was, then I asked him if he thought I still needed help, to which he replied "always, but that's okay, because we all do." I love our little chats. LOL!!!

The queueing last night was a bit different due to the filming they were doing during the day, but it wasn't tense, quite the opposite, everyone seemed happier with their places, which proves it can work. And a lot of people didn't turn up til well after midday, and still got front row.

The M&G after was almost a complete nightmare! They didn't do the barriers like they did on Sunday, and people were just not doing as security asked, and getting in line after the barrier stopped!

Jazzy already mentioned the Japanese girls, but it wasn't just them, a few others tried to line across the pavement, instead of lining up down it. I tapped them on the shoulder and asked them to get in line like security asked, and to play fair to those behind them, which they did, but a few minutes later some others did it, and I asked them to get behind the others in front of them and stared them out til they did.

I felt bad for Caz, as the Japanese girls stopped her getting a signature, was really unfair, as it was for her friend!

In all though, it was a hell of a night, and one to go down in Mika history.

Edited by RAK1

Mika was just wonderful.

I loved "I See You"

IMGP0823.jpg

IMGP0825.jpg

I still think he could do "Touches You" twice though and miss something out else :mf_lustslow:

Can I start by going back to the tweet in the Pre show chatter thread, about this being better than sex. HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD THERE!!!

I've been to many shows, not just Mikas, but this one, was up there with Glasgow and Newcastle, he was on FIRE!!!

So much eye contact with everyone, lots of smiling, and the energy from everyone on stage last night, was beyond electric, in fact I think it could have powered the National Grid for a week, add to that the energy from the audience, that would be a month!!

And everyting went right too!

He said it would be his last gig in London for quite some time, and that got a lot of sad "Awwwws", and he said it was great to be able to sing all the songs in a place like Hammersmith, which he had written in a garage just down the road, which got a big cheer. He seemed to be in a reflective mood last night. it was cool to see that side of him.

Silver brought her feather boa again last night, which we waved during Doctor John, and after I asked him if he saw it, to which he said yes, then I asked him if he liked it and it was okay, and he said, he did and it was it was, then I asked him if he thought I still needed help, to which he replied "always, but that's okay, because we all do." I love our little chats. LOL!!!

The queueing last night was a bit different due to the filming they were doing during the day, but it wasn't tense, quite the opposite, everyone seemed happier with their places, which proves it can work. And a lot of people didn't turn up til well after midday, and still got front row.

The M&G after was almost a complete nightmare! They didn't do the barriers like they did on Sunday, and people were just not doing as security asked, and getting in line after the barrier stopped!

Jazzy already mentioned the Japanese girls, but it wasn't just them, a few others tried to line across the pavement, instead of lining up down it. I tapped them on the shoulder and asked them to get in line like security asked, and to play fair to those behind them, which they did, but a few minutes later some others did it, and I asked them to get behind the others in front of them and stared them out til they did.

I felt bad for Caz, as the Japanese girls stopped her getting a signature, was really unfair, as it was for her friend!

Thank you so much, girls...:huglove:

Silver, your pics are just...better than chocolate...:teehee::naughty:

london14.jpg

london15.jpg

Singer, Mika leaves the Hammersmith Apollo meeting fans after performing as part of his european tour. He was given a packet of Jammie Dodgers London, England - 01.03.10

:fisch::naughty:

OMG LOL.

That is all. :mf_rosetinted:

Last time i checked... yeah that was me... :biggrin2:

Got the green ballon he signed with me home :yay:

LOL that's great. Good thinking! I think you're in there! :naughty:

And yay @ balloon transportation!

london14.jpg

london15.jpg

Singer, Mika leaves the Hammersmith Apollo meeting fans after performing as part of his european tour. He was given a packet of Jammie Dodgers London, England - 01.03.10

I couldnt resist buying a package for him when i saw them... :roftl:

Your thingies....:roftl:

Is that your hand???:biggrin2:

Who keeps trying to tell me that the sun doesn't shine out of Mika's arse?

This is the proof! :roftl:

Thanks for your photos -- they're great, make me even sadder that I

wasn't there. :tears: If you really have a lot more, posting them to

photobucket and then sharing the link probably is the best way. I'll

look forward to seeing them! :flowers2:

Lolz, Here's the link to my album: http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t243/Sam7413/Mika%2001-03-10%20HMV%20Hammersmith%20Apollo%20London/

But I've put a password on it so PM me for it...Just so they ain't public etc, sorry to be so picky. Once you have the password, feel free to save and post on here though xD

Here's more though, not in order of set-list hehe:

DSC00696.jpg

Dr. John

DSC00690.jpg

Dr. John

DSC00676.jpg

I See You

DSC00679.jpg

I See You

And here's 4 of my favourites, the rest will be loaded on photobucket along with videos. (: Don't hesitate to ask for the password:

DSC00749.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

:wub2: Straight at me hehe.

DSC00734.jpg

I really am so happy, even though I ache all over. Still on a high from it xD I wanna post a picture of my peronalised exercise book too, but at a later date when I have a picture. It looks kind of like the one on Twitter did, but the picture has been removed. Unless my eyesight/memory is betraying me...

Edited by Sam7413

Okay I'm going to write a report whilst I'm still hyped up (just excuse the excitement lolz)

Under the Sea came on again, and my brother was like "Did Mika choose this?!" Lolz :roftl:

The intro happened then Mika came on and OMGosh !!!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow: I'm so sorry but I am so hyper. Started with Rain as usual, but I don't know if it's just London but there is a different air around this gig, which is why I'm going London again when he comes back (with my now converted Mika fan of a brother :thumb_yello:). I can't remember the set-list off the top of my head but it was the same as all the rest of the gigs. The death march was pretty sweeeeet, as they didn't do that at Sheffield. I See You was different, I quite liked this version, and I loved the dancing on his piano/keyboard. :biggrin2: He caught my eye a few times and when I upload pictures you'll see one of him with a big smile on it...It's like "Wow!" Touches You, Good Gone Girl and OMGosh Happy Ending. In a way I wish I recorded it coz it was so awesome. I let my mum listen via phone, waiting to hear what she thought as she's in bed. It was nice to see so many people involved in Billy Brown, and even the people on the balcony were up for Love Today! Hehe.

He came back for the encore with Toy Boy and did a long-ish intro/speech into it, which I will post the video for too. Saying how London is his home etc. Quite sweet really. He fluffed up Lollipop as it was supposed to be the child's voice bit, but he went into singing :teehee: I don't know if anyone else noticed Lolz. Argh. So AWESOME, words really cannot explain it.

Anyone woulda thought this was my first Mika gig. But I just can't believe how so LUCKY I am to have been able to see him twice. And worst thing is, I can't even tell anyone till a few days later coz like I kinda had a "doctors appointment" in the afternoon so I could go. Hehe. What a doctors appointment that was coz I feel a HELL of a lot better :wink2::naughty: Got catching up to do now, but so worth it.

(Sorry it is so long) Now off for a shower, and hopefully bed. College in the morning.

Fabulous report.

I was thinking that everyone was doing 'brief'! Glad you had such fun. Dr Mika will cure all!

london14.jpg

Awwww the Mikaburgler! :wub2:

Oh my dayz nothing can describe how pissed off I was :aah: I was swearing so much even though Mika was just a few iches in front of me :roftl: I personally asked them to move SO many times in a firm manner but they just wouldn't f*cking budge.

I'm not bothered about signatures anymore...I already have 2...last time it was for my mum and this time it was for my friend Charlie. If I didn't need to have anything signed I would have just said "fabulous show" and that was it, but because I had a purpose being there like everyone else it was so frustrating that people just couldn't flipping queue, it's not exactly hard, and I was quite loudly and clearly demonstrating my anger at the situation :aah:

I don't get angry at all...ever...but when I do, you know about it :roftl:

I saw them in the train station actually...walked passed them holding up my poster and shouted "thaaaaank yooou veeerryy muuuch!"

Baka.

:teehee:

Edited by CazGirl

Last time i checked... yeah that was me... :biggrin2:

Got the green ballon he signed with me home :yay:

I was making a photo to MIka but I've checked it today and I only see your big green balloon and no Mika...:roftl: