• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, here it is, mika in abu dhabi, without the beginning, and featuring deb's tweet. :lmfao:

guess it'll do for the ones who haven't seen it, but hope we'll get a better version eventually. :teehee:

Edited by mellody

ok, here it is, mika in abu dhabi, without the beginning, and featuring deb's tweet. :lmfao:

guess it'll do for the ones who haven't seen it, but hope we'll get a better version eventually. :teehee:

edit: it says it's still processing... hope it'll be available in a few minutes! :aah:

:huglove:

:bow:

Danke!!!

thanks!!! :huglove:

:bow:

on n-tv they just showed a quick interview with mika from the red carpet, they asked people what kind of sports they were doing, and mika said that he boxes and plays tennis - but he had a strange look on his face, like "f*, i need to think of something now!* - so maybe he made that up. :teehee: and they talked over his voice again in german - arrgh! :aah: recorded it, but it's on my dvd recorder, not pc, so will post later this evening. :wink2:

on n-tv they just showed a quick interview with mika from the red carpet, they asked people what kind of sports they were doing, and mika said that he boxes and plays tennis - but he had a strange look on his face, like "f*, i need to think of something now!* - so maybe he made that up. :teehee: and they talked over his voice again in german - arrgh! :aah: recorded it, but it's on my dvd recorder, not pc, so will post later this evening. :wink2:

awww tennis?? i'd die to see him playing tennis!! :lol3: with his long legs trying to reach the ball!!! :wub2:

thanks Mellody!!! :flowers2:

Have a question for the uploading experts :naughty: my file is 483 MB which is quite huge, right? Now I'm trying megaupload and it took half an hour to upload only 23MB :blink: Is this normal??

Just curious...was Mika the only artist to perform at this award show or were there others :confused:

And about Mika and tennis...I remember last September when I first checked out Mika's twitter page and read through his old tweets I saw where he once mentioned that he was going to play tennis. I seem to remember him saying that he wasn't very good at it :biggrin2:

Just curious...was Mika the only artist to perform at this award show or were there others :confused:

And about Mika and tennis...I remember last September when I first checked out Mika's twitter page and read through his old tweets I saw where he once mentioned that he was going to play tennis. I seem to remember him saying that he wasn't very good at it :biggrin2:

Well, he's very tall. Isn't that a bit of a problem for tennis? :boxed: