• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup he thanked them in Arabic: Thank you all very much.. then in English.

I recorded it on my camera not good quality of course :naughty: I'll try to upload it.

oh, thats what he said:blush-anim-cl: thanks for the translation!

on n-tv they just showed a quick interview with mika from the red carpet, they asked people what kind of sports they were doing, and mika said that he boxes and plays tennis - but he had a strange look on his face, like "f*, i need to think of something now!* - so maybe he made that up. :teehee: and they talked over his voice again in german - arrgh! :aah: recorded it, but it's on my dvd recorder, not pc, so will post later this evening. :wink2:

thank you for telling us!! :huglove:

Well, he's very tall. Isn't that a bit of a problem for tennis? :boxed:

Not necessarily, actually it's often said that it's a tougher sport for short people. The taller players usually tend to have a serve that is hard to return and they also serve many aces, which gets annoying :naughty: There are professional players taller than Mika...to me they look a bit awkward out there on the tennis court :blush-anim-cl:

ok, here it is, mika in abu dhabi, without the beginning, and featuring deb's tweet. :lmfao:

guess it'll do for the ones who haven't seen it, but hope we'll get a better version eventually. :teehee:

T4p!:thumb_yello:

Not necessarily, actually it's often said that it's a tougher sport for short people. The taller players usually tend to have a serve that is hard to return and they also serve many aces, which gets annoying :naughty: There are professional players taller than Mika...to me they look a bit awkward out there on the tennis court :blush-anim-cl:

K, thanks. :blush-anim-cl: He's just clumsy then. :teehee:

anyone else think that this is the waistcoat he wore for The Brits? Thank God he ditched that long scarf thing, LOL.

I know we established that he wasn't in the Brit jacket. I just wanted to say that the Brit jacket with the tabs was in one of the wardrobe cases open when I was being a Big Girl in Sheffield. And it was - close up - much more dress maker than tailored, if you know what I mean.

And thanks for that YT vid. I caught 'shukrem' which is thankyou, the first arabic word he spoke and 'laykum' which is part of the greeting 'salam alaykum' and 'valaykum esalam' (sorry for phonetic spelling, I haven't a clue really!)

quite possibly :aah: but I'd play tennis with him :teehee: I'm not any good either since I never get to play. The ball would probably spend a lot of time in the net :naughty:

I guess I wouldn't even be able to hold the racket with my invisible arms. :roftl:

Have a question for the uploading experts :naughty: my file is 483 MB which is quite huge, right? Now I'm trying megaupload and it took half an hour to upload only 23MB :blink: Is this normal??

yup. i converted it with windows movie maker before uploading, that way it became smaller. but worse quality too.

Just curious...was Mika the only artist to perform at this award show or were there others :confused:

And about Mika and tennis...I remember last September when I first checked out Mika's twitter page and read through his old tweets I saw where he once mentioned that he was going to play tennis. I seem to remember him saying that he wasn't very good at it :biggrin2:

that's what mika said too in that interview. :teehee: he said he's really bad at it, but he does it with feeling - same as with dancing on stage. :bleh: (his words, not mine... i love his dancing! :wub2:)

and about the boxing he said "i box... believe it or not" - and while saying that, he made a face as if he couldn't believe it himself. :lmfao:

and dunno if anyone else performed, i switched off after the bit with mika. :teehee:

Edited by mellody

yup. i converted it with windows movie maker before uploading, that way it became smaller. but worse quality too.

that's what mika said too in that interview. :teehee: he said he's really bad at it, but he does it with feeling - same as with dancing on stage. :bleh: (his words, not mine... i love his dancing! :wub2:)

and about the boxing he said "i box... believe it or not" - and while saying that, he made a face as if he couldn't believe it himself. :lmfao:

and dunno if anyone else performed, i switched off after the bit with mika. :teehee:

hahaha :lmfao:

but he doesnt drive:mf_rosetinted::blush-anim-cl:

on n-tv they just showed a quick interview with mika from the red carpet, they asked people what kind of sports they were doing, and mika said that he boxes and plays tennis - but he had a strange look on his face, like "f*, i need to think of something now!* - so maybe he made that up. :teehee: and they talked over his voice again in german - arrgh! :aah: recorded it, but it's on my dvd recorder, not pc, so will post later this evening. :wink2:

LMFAO, Mika does not box or play tennis :aah: