• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a cute one

Very cute and manly indeed. He played tennis before according to his tweets with Ella the dog.:lmfao: As for boxing maybe he liked the new version of Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr.:naughty:

Without 'life'

capello.jpg

:wub2:

MIKA stop that at once, pictures of you like THAT should be banned for my health, I am waaay too old to look at HOT pics of you like that in the gawjuz jacket with your shirt all undone and sexy like that, you just look too good, now just behave yourself and stop looking so dam gawjuz for once.:sneaky2:

OMG Capello needs to GTFO! Unbuttoned shirt and fairly casual hair = :fangurl:

Thats what I meant to say but it came out garbled as I was in a state of unawares or something, I may even have been xy dunny drunk or something.:naughty:

AwardsShowLaureusWorldSportsAwardsA.jpg

AwardsShowLaureusWorldSportsAwar-1.jpg

AwardsShowLaureusWorldSportsAwar-2.jpg

AwardsShowLaureusWorldSportsAwar-3.jpg

Different shoes? He had his MIKA louboutin boots on on the red carpet...

http://www.life.com/image/97605097

thought he had those made especially so he could go onto points???

Think the make up is more bronzer than full face foundation...the guy just has to open a window and he tans.Couple of days in the sun will be enough for him to colour and to even it out needs a touch of make up...not the end of the world! Plus bronzer makes his cheekbones look ...mwah! Nobody complains at Jonny Depp highlighting his assets! :wink2:

Cancelling shows has to be done I am afraid...again, like the Brits he needs to be seen ...EVERYWHERE!! HE NEEDS THE EXPOSURE around the world!! It is unfortunate for the fans that booked accommadation/flights etc (been there done that myself) but you will get over it. Look at Dublin ...not thought twice about now..not that many complained anyway tbh.

Thanks Karin for the vid...:thumb_yello:

Personally I prefer the other outfit with the panels at the front...altho, this looks good too..stylish. but then it should be!,he has his own trained stylist! I am sure she knows what looks good on him..plus this is MIKA he couldn't give a rats ass what anyone thinks ..he wears what HE likes ...not coz fans criticize his dress sense :naughty:

Think that is all points covered :mf_rosetinted:

xxx