REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Wiesbaden, Germany @ Schlachthof March 21 2010

guylainem123

Hi there!

I finally found the gallery of stadtleben.de They took many pics of fans, but there are photos of the gig itself, too. The bad thing is that you have to register (for free) and I think, at least in my case, they were very slow in sending this registration-mail back. I don't know if it's really worth it creating an account for the pics. I guess, we've taken most of them, too. But of course, it's up to you. Especially if you want to see the photo of yourself :naughty:

I made an account as well, and people, it's SO not worth it :wink2:

TBH the quality of the gig pictures is.. well bad, our members took better pics :wink2:

If you want I'll post the fan pics here? Or well at least the ones I recognize? :dunno:

edit: or do u think that's not allowed? :teehee:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more wiesbaden videos:

blue eyes:

toy boy (of course including all the talking):

lollipop (from the part where the LGs/BGs enter the stage):

apart from that, i just have little snippets, of mika talking, of the trumpet solo, and bits from songs that i love filming, e.g. his BIOTG dance in the middle of the song... will cut that all together into one video, but don't have time for that now... will see, maybe i'll manage before i'm off to stuttgart. :wink2:

more wiesbaden videos:

blue eyes:

toy boy (of course including all the talking):

lollipop (from the part where the LGs/BGs enter the stage):

apart from that, i just have little snippets, of mika talking, of the trumpet solo, and bits from songs that i love filming, e.g. his BIOTG dance in the middle of the song... will cut that all together into one video, but don't have time for that now... will see, maybe i'll manage before i'm off to stuttgart. :wink2:

OMG Thank you! I just nearly peed myself reliving the pre-toy boy situation :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

Such a lovely picture, Axie and Mariposa, and the rest who I don't know :naughty:

the one dressed as billy brown (with the tie) is graciosa. :wink2: iirc the one on the left is mariposa's friend, and don't know/remember the others either.

hehe axie, love it how there isn't an inch of space between you and mika on that pic! :das::naughty:

luckystrike posted a pic on the german forum where you can see mika talking to me about the kick ass promotion! :wub2:

PHTO0063.jpg

i don't even remember that laura and purplecat were standing right next to me at that moment, it was like the world around mika & me had faded away while he talked to me! :lmfao::fangurl:

if anyone else has pix of mika+me at the m+g, could you please send them to me? :wub2:

btw, if anyone wants to see more pix by the german fans, they were posted on pages 17 and 18 of this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.de/forum/index.php/topic,2182.240.html :wink2:

the one dressed as billy brown (with the tie) is graciosa. :wink2: iirc the one on the left is mariposa's friend, and don't know/remember the others either.

hehe axie, love it how there isn't an inch of space between you and mika on that pic! :das::naughty:

luckystrike posted a pic on the german forum where you can see mika talking to me about the kick ass promotion! :wub2:

PHTO0063.jpg

i don't even remember that laura and purplecat were standing right next to me at that moment, it was like the world around mika & me had faded away while he talked to me! :lmfao::fangurl:

if anyone else has pix of mika+me at the m+g, could you please send them to me? :wub2:

btw, if anyone wants to see more pix by the german fans, they were posted on pages 17 and 18 of this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.de/forum/index.php/topic,2182.240.html :wink2:

love this pic!! wish there was a video of that moment too:)

My videos:

And my playlist

fantastic vids!! t4p

and the rest of my videos:

talk before sitm & trumpet solo:

oms (beginning is missing):

first part of relax:

some bits+pieces (including a little bit of his conversation with the brazilian fan :teehee:):

m+g, mika receiving the aye-aye from statue_of_liberty:

(love his comments! :roftl:)

By her crotch? :lol3:

on her leg i guess. :teehee:

actually, what i found funny in that pic is that he's looking the other way (at mariposa, anyway i think it's her...), while he's signing. :naughty:

What is he signing? :boxed:

i think she was one of the BGs/LGs and it's her backstage pass. :teehee:

on her leg i guess. :teehee:

lol, yeah, he was actually signing my friend's backstage pass (she was wearing on her leg) :toot:

actually, what i found funny in that pic is that he's looking the other way (at mariposa, anyway i think it's her...), while he's signing. :naughty:

yep, that's me :wink2:

He had signed my t-shrt before (and my backstage pass as well - only realised that hours later :shocked:), was also briefly thanking him for my bg experience.

But the thing is, that I didn't really talk to him when he moved on signing for others...but at one point he just turned around and gave me the stare. That's when mellody took this pic (thanx for taking so many pix, hun :huglove:) I remeber the situation very well - and this pic proves I wasn't just imagining things. :aah: You know, I mean, usually I never really got s.th. important to say to him - so he just signs whatever people (or me) want him to sign. But here he really looked at me - as if he did really see me. And it was nice. Made my bg in Wiesbaden day even better.

End of the story :biggrin2:

Archived