REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Wiesbaden, Germany @ Schlachthof March 21 2010

guylainem123

Vids from youtube:

Here you can see Mika landing on his bum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqIFQrERQgk

But that wasn't what I was talking about :roftl: After the lights were out, he wanted to walk to the back of the stage, but he just kept on tripping over his own feet and over the deflated leg and then he just fell down. I don't think you'll be able to see it on videos since it was so dark but yeah, that's where the giggles came from :teehee:

Any other world:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vids from youtube:

Here you can see Mika landing on his bum:

But that wasn't what I was talking about :roftl: After the lights were out, he wanted to walk to the back of the stage, but he just kept on tripping over his own feet and over the deflated leg and then he just fell down. I don't think you'll be able to see it on videos since it was so dark but yeah, that's where the giggles came from :teehee:

Any other world:

:roftl::roftl:

Was I supposed to laugh ? thats what you get for surfing a large leg that is flying all over the stage:aah:

Yeh ... thats a real loving cuddle isnt it !!! .. complete with Mika biting his lip!

Great pic actually :shocked: .. very strong:wub2:

It makes me want to be the "ugly puppet" for one time :naughty::roftl:

here are some pictures I ve made :wink2::

you can see the rest of them here :wink2:: http://picasaweb.google.ch/herecomesNanou/Wiesbaden#

Nanou, I love you :wub2:

Am I allowed to say that to a girl? :teehee:

Anyway, here is a video I just found on YT. I'm glad I found one where I can see me dancing like a ****ing maniac with Jimmy :roftl: The sound is crap but still...

I'm the LG with the green veil :blush-anim-cl:

Nanou, I love you :wub2:

Am I allowed to say that to a girl? :teehee:

Anyway, here is a video I just found on YT. I'm glad I found one where I can see me dancing like a ****ing maniac with Jimmy :roftl: The sound is crap but still...

I'm the LG with the green veil :blush-anim-cl:

I really loved seeing you having a blast on stage with Jimmy :biggrin2: and i'm so happy you've had such a great evening :thumb_yello:

btw i've just sent you an email to be sure you'll have the pics :teehee:

ok, here are the first few of my wiesbaden videos... noticed that i mainly have bits and pieces, like, i started filming when he was already talking etc. ... but apart from what i just uploaded i have the whole songs of blue eyes and toy boy (including all the talking), and the BG/LG bit of lollipop. :wink2:

LT intro / march of the dead:

happy ending, including talk & band introduction:

- the bit i missed in the beginning was that he said he always drinks too much before he performs this song in the show, so he has to burp. and then that's the part where my video starts, with him demonstrating this. :roftl:

more vids tomorrow. :wink2:

ok, here are the first few of my wiesbaden videos... noticed that i mainly have bits and pieces, like, i started filming when he was already talking etc. ... but apart from what i just uploaded i have the whole songs of blue eyes and toy boy (including all the talking), and the BG/LG bit of lollipop. :wink2:

- the bit i missed in the beginning was that he said he always drinks too much before he performs this song in the show, so he has to burp. and then that's the part where my video starts, with him demonstrating this. :roftl:

Thanx for the vids! They're great quality :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much mellody.

Your vids are excellent!

You must be exhausted by now.

Hi there!

I finally found the gallery of stadtleben.de They took many pics of fans, but there are photos of the gig itself, too. The bad thing is that you have to register (for free) and I think, at least in my case, they were very slow in sending this registration-mail back. I don't know if it's really worth it creating an account for the pics. I guess, we've taken most of them, too. But of course, it's up to you. Especially if you want to see the photo of yourself :naughty:

Archived