REPORTS/PICS/VIDS - Mika in Wiesbaden, Germany @ Schlachthof March 21 2010

guylainem123

YulsMcFuls @Mikasounds on a total high!!Best CONCERT EVERRRR!!! thnx for the GREATNESS n for signin my boob!! Big DD kisss hahaaha!!

:roftl:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!! SURPRISED TO SEE THAT MY LIL TWEET MADE FRONT PAGE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :roftl: It was A RUBBER FAKE BOOB,that I asked him to sign:

''WILL YOU SIGN MY BOOB?'',

MIKA-look of stunnedness :loco: ,

I whip out Fake boob;

MIKA,"HAS THAT BEEN USED?''

I "used AND ABUSED,HAHAHAHAA"

MIKA,laughs,HANDS BACK BOOB N looks at me funny,a lil red in the face...makes swift move onto next signing,hahahahaaha:thumb_yello::woot_jump::pbjt:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're so right caz, it's unbelievable how nice, open and talkative he is. It's like you've met him 10 times before already or something. :aah:

Well I don't know much about the camera, it was my dad's but I think it's 'quite old' already in terms of technology. It's a sony cybershot DSC-W80 with 7.2 MP. My pics in dusseldorf weren't that great tho, so maybe it was the venue, or maybe I just now knew how to properly use it :roftl:

I know!!!! :aah::lmfao:

IT'S ONLY 7.2 MP?!?!?!?! But...but...the quality is great :aah:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!! SURPRISED TO SEE THAT MY LIL TWEET MADE FRONT PAGE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :roftl: It was A RUBBER FAKE BOOB,that I asked him to sign:

I whip out Fake boob;

MIKA,laughs,HANDS BACK BOOB N looks at me funny,a lil red in the face...makes swift move onto next signing,hahahahaaha:thumb_yello::woot_jump::pbjt:

looooollllllz you made him sign a fake boob lolz! Picture please?

I whip out Fake boob;

That is even funnier!

:roftl::roftl:

After all the comments about your signed boob - now you tell us it is a fake boob.

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I JUST REMEMBERED!!! WE WERE RIGHT BY THE CONFETTI MACHINE,TRYIN TO SEE,SING,SCREAM WHEN ALLL OF A SUDDEN I STARTED CHOKING ON A STUPID GOOLD CONFETTI FOR REALZ,FOR A MINUTE THERE I THOUGHT: DEATH BY CONFETTI AT MIKA CONCERT,HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE/DEATH!!! HAHAHAA:roll1::puke::blowup::rip_1:

I JUST REMEMBERED!!! WE WERE RIGHT BY THE CONFETTI MACHINE,TRYIN TO SEE,SING,SCREAM WHEN ALLL OF A SUDDEN I STARTED CHOKING ON A STUPID GOOLD CONFETTI FOR REALZ,FOR A MINUTE THERE I THOUGHT: DEATH BY CONFETTI AT MIKA CONCERT,HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE/DEATH!!! HAHAHAA:roll1::puke::blowup::rip_1:

I am truly sorry Yul$ Mc Fuls!

You made me laugh out loud - which is really rude considering the circumstances.

If Mika saw you - you probably gave him an idea fo a song.

I am truly sorry Yul$ Mc Fuls!

You made me laugh out loud - which is really rude considering the circumstances.

If Mika saw you - you probably gave him an idea fo a song.

HAHHAHAHA...DONT WORRY,I WAS :roftl: Myself right after my life flashed before my eyes! hahahahah

Hi :bye:

I'm not going to do a big report already, cause I'm so tired (only slept for 4 hours). But I want to say some thing and already want to post a few of my pics :wink2:

First of all the queuing (before all the chaos kicked in) was so nice: meeting some really nice MFC'ers, the chairs, not raining, ...

I know I have said it before but every time you think things can't get better they just do ... it was the best gig ever for me :fangurl: I was so relaxed, danced a lot, had a great stop (in the middle of the front row), Jimmy recognized me and said hello from the stage, lots of eye contact with Mika and Jimmy (because I was in the middle), Mika and the band were on fire, Mika talked a lot on stage, the crowed was so excited, M&G with Mika, ... , and of course our meet up with Jimmy (Droopsy told already everything about it). He was so warm and sweet. It felt so natural. From this day on Jimmy has another fangirl :naughty:

Here are some pics:

IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

In an internet café now...let's see what else I do remeber...

Yeah. That part was really entertaining. I LOVE all of the spontaneous things/talking - it adds even more to the usual "gig routine" - which is in itself already amazing!

Afterwards, at the M&G there also was a young family from Canada with a cute little girl who came to Wiesbaden just to see Mika. I love it if people are travelling all the way from a different continent just to see the man. :wub2:

Violet, your report is great! I really enjoyed reading it. Brings back so many gig memories...

And it's true what you sad about the guy standing next to you - once you've been to a Mika gig - you are simply tempted to go to another one (and another one...) - a vcious circle that is. But a positive vicious circle - if that exists...:teehee:

Me and my friend Anette arrived at about 13:30 and were number 16 and 17 - not too bad. Time was flying by kinda fast, so we didn't have to wait long for John to come out looking for lg anf bg candidates. we were only about 30 (?) people waiting in the queue at that point - and so there were not that many people who wanted to give it a try. As already said in my post from last nght/this morning we were in the end 4 bgs (snce the corsets are really big they had to be adjusted quite a lot. But Mika's mom and the girl who helped us getting ready (what was her name btw, she was very nice) managed to make it work - and so all of us had their costumes ready and three lollipop girls.

Btw, the bg tights are absolutely lovely. :wub2:

I'm sorry I'm not posting things in the order of events, but I prefer just writing what comes to my mind. :aah:

Anyway, after it was decided who was gonna be a lp girl and who was gonna be a bg, we went to sit at the back of the venue waiting for the soundcheck to end so that we could practise our routine. It was really lovely to already hear/see the soundcheck and talk/dance with the girls.

Mrs Penniman had provided us with sandwiches, Swedish chocolate (yummy!), water and coffee. So we had a really great waiting. We all felt very well taken care of. Thank you once more! :groupwave:

When Mka's soundcheck was fnished we were explained what we had to do for our entrance during LT. It wasn't that easy with the masks on, but it looks so great from the aufdience so that this first bit doesn't really matter. (does this actually make sense?). Anyway, to cut a long story short, it was a lot of fun and a great experience! :thumb_yello:

Since there was no extra room for the lp girls and bgs (small venue) we were sharing a room with the band :wink2:. When we all put on the black coats to cover our costumes Mika said sth like "Oh, you're wearing the burqas again." :biggrin2:

As for the gig, I can now say that I loved "Over my shoulder". I know he doesn't want to be doing so many slow songs, but thsi one should definitely be kept included in the setlist. It's just such an intense song which always gives me the chills.

Does anybody remember what exactly/what words Mika sang in German before Toyboy?

As Violet already said, he was in great shape joking around a lot - and the audience was great, too. Btw, was the concert directly broadcasted on HR3 (radio station)? I think Mika said sth like that when talking to the Brazilian girl. "Do you realise that about 2000 people are listening to our conversation?" (plus the people listening to the radio) It was hilarious :roftl:

After the lp finale and while Kick ass was played we then went backstage to get changed back to our normal clothes (not without taking some quick shots of us in our costumes before :wink2:) and then waited for Mika to have a quick group picture taken. Yay. That was a first for me. Been waiting for a pic with him ever since I became a fan back in 2007.

ok, I must sound like a total fangirl. But tbh I'm actually really feeling a (tiny little) bit fangurlish today. :mf_rosetinted:

We then went back outside to join the others waiting outside all lined-up for Mika to sign stuff. As far as I can say it was all going pretty "civilised". Had my tshirt signed and I guess it will be a great memory of that night.

Roll on Hamburg. It feels great to have another gig to looking forwards to...

Great report Violet.

I thought I looked like a Jedi in my black coat!:naughty:

Part 2

We were going to the car and as we were there I asked: Jimmy? And he turned around: 'huh? what?' totally surprised :roftl:

Very nice report ... love the part with Jimmy on the parking, really nice.

Oh Katrien, your pic with Jimmy is just :wub2: You both look gorgeous!

Erm, I don't think I forgot too much last night. Everything I forgot was already posted by others now. But the moment I'll never forget was defo Mrs P finding out her son has left without her :roftl: It would have been so funny and special if she really had gone with us to Frankfurt :teehee:

Right now I'm trying to check out whether it's worth it to make an account on the website that has a gallery about the gig last night. The photographer took pix of almost everybody in front row and gave us her card. We'll see...

OKAY!!! THIS WAS PARTIALLY MY FAULT!! heheheh...I was screaming the lyrics at MIKA and forgot that it was APRIL,and he had just caught me screaming "GEEOOOO.." n went with the flow,wen he quickly realized that OOOOPSY,look at me,smiled and shook his head...in quirky a shame on you tone!! hahaha...so GEOOOPRIL!!:roftl:

I think something similar happened in Dublin....

As far as I remember, Mellody mixed up the words for Rain and Mika followed her... :naughty: (Do I remember it well, Mellody?)

THAT'S YOU?! Nice one!

YEAH!!! THAT'S ME!!!

I had the time of my life last night :roftl: Jimmy asked me if I could play the bass on Lollipop! Ah ah he didn't remember I was left handed, I wanted to cry!!! But we danced like crazy and he gave me the bass at the end of the song :biggrin2:

YEAH!!! THAT'S ME!!!

I had the time of my life last night :roftl: Jimmy asked me if I could play the bass on Lollipop! Ah ah he didn't remember I was left handed, I wanted to cry!!! But we danced like crazy and he gave me the bass at the end of the song :biggrin2:

Jimmy is one hell of a guy :fangurl:

Archived