Mika@Parla con Me TV show - RAI3 h. 23.10 Italy

robertina

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no mi dispiace! non parlo lo spagnolo e non lo capisco :no: parlo solo italiano :wink2:

oh!!tutto bene!!!:wink2:

buono,Io sono partita!!! domani io mi alzo nella prima ora! Mi piace molto avere parlato con te!!!! I hope I wrote it well!!!!!!!!! Sweet dreams!!!!! :bye::huglove:

It's loading VERY slowly!

Only on 19% at the moment, and then not sure I'll get to see it, as it's not coming up on WMP.

But we'll see later.

what is WMP? it's a big file, 578 MB and now, maybe, many people are downloading this file

This is a fabulous version of Rain and the bit where he's listening to Robi's letter is so adorable the way he bites his knuckle and smiles. :wub2:

How ironic that the letter lead into a discussion about Freddie Mercury. :roftl:

I see MFCers in the audience. :biggrin2:

The dubbing on this isn't too bad and the picture is great. Thanks for the file clara! :flowers2:

oh!!tutto bene!!!:wink2:

buono,Io sono partita!!! domani io mi alzo nella prima ora! Mi piace molto avere parlato con te!!!! I hope I wrote it well!!!!!!!!! Sweet dreams!!!!! :bye::huglove:

ha fatto molto piacere anche a me, ciao :bye: sweet dreams :huglove:

This is a fabulous version of Rain and the bit where he's listening to Robi's letter is so adorable the way he bites his knuckle and smiles. :wub2:

How ironic that the letter lead into a discussion about Freddie Mercury. :roftl:

I see MFCers in the audience. :biggrin2:

The dubbing on this isn't too bad and the picture is great. Thanks for the file clara! :flowers2:

Prego!:thumb_yello:

what is WMP? it's a big file, 578 MB and now, maybe, many people are downloading this file

Windows Media Player.

I've had to stop it, it's taking all the spare memory I've got, and slowing everything down:no:

Any other way of being able to see it?

This is the best thing to use to watch video. It is very light and plays everything.

www.videolan.org/vlc/

Problem is it's not my laptop, and I try not to put on programmes that my friend hasn't vetted first.

Guess I'll have to let this one go:emot-sad:

hmm May I uproad it on youtube ?

the show is really really funny :roftl::roftl:

oh my god ............his socks !!!!!! I gotta give him some pair of new ones :roftl::roftl:

the audio dub makes me really hard to understand the whole show but its really interesting :aah:

i know i'm being a nuisance but...can you cut my SURNAME off before uploading it anywhere?

roberta is quite enough to get me into troubles!

and i find it a violation of my privacy, as i signed the email just with 'roberta b.'.

she got my surname from the ID of my email :sneaky2:

i'm writing to them now, and i hope they cut it off the podcast.

Just watched it and what can I say...it was fab!!

The part about Robertina's email was really sweet, especially when he said "my protector" :wub2:

Other than that it was a really funny interview. I laughed so much about the sock:roftl:

This performance of Rain was also really beautiful:wub2:

oh my god ............his socks !!!!!! I gotta give him some pair of new ones :roftl::roftl:

the audio dub makes me really hard to understand the whole show but its really interesting :aah:

Yes please.

grazie mille Mauri! :huglove:

i know i'm being a nuisance but...can you cut my SURNAME off before uploading it anywhere?

roberta is quite enough to get me into troubles!

and i find it a violation of my privacy, as i signed the email just with 'roberta b.'.

she got my surname from the ID of my email :sneaky2:

i'm writing to them now, and i hope they cut it off the podcast.

I cut Roberta's name on Clara85's video off

here is the edited file (.avi 200 Mb ) http://www.sendspace.com/file/wj4pch

pls upload this on youtube if you wish

Edited by mari62

the news is mine...mine is the email the presenter mentions, arriving from the 'official fanclub'...and she mentions me name and surname! :shocked:

i asked them if they might not put the usual questions...about GK and freddi mercury..cause he's bored of them and above all, we listened to his answers 1000 times! :naughty:

the presenter took my email (i knew nothing about it, they didn't reply to me!) and started from that making little jokes with him...

and he referred to me saying...'she's my protector!':wub2:

now, what can i do of this? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

OMG I have to watch this. :aah::wub2::teehee:

Thanks for the upload, Clara and Marina! :flowers2:

I totally agree about the privacy issue.

Edited by violet_sky