Mika@Parla con Me TV show - RAI3 h. 23.10 Italy

robertina

Just finished watching Mari's download, took a while to download but got here eventually:naughty:

Great interview, I had no idea those studs were rubber!

Loved how he talked about doing his hair like Astroboy as a kid. So cute:blush-anim-cl:

I'm glad that you've downloaded the video, Rose:thumb_yello:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that you've downloaded the video, Rose:thumb_yello:

I was worried I'd miss this interview completely!

Thanks to Mari for getting it on avi. format:thumb_yello:

Thanks to you, getting it on here in the first place:wink2:

needed another petition? I'm always ready to make starting one! :wink2:

yesterday I met Mika for the first time, it's an historical event: do I have to start a thread about it?:blink:

And i can do another caption...:naughty:

Congrats!:thumb_yello:

I see familiar faces at the audience...Dani? Sarina for sure..u there?:wink2:

This was such a lovely interview, and I especially loved the new way in which he's fused the acoustic Rain with the faster paced 'regular' version, making a hybrid that I think REALLY works well for TV. IT's an in between, but I love his acoustic style voice with the stronger beats behind it.

I honestly really loved it :wub2:

the news is mine...mine is the email the presenter mentions, arriving from the 'official fanclub'...and she mentions me name and surname! :shocked:

i asked them if they might not put the usual questions...about GK and freddi mercury..cause he's bored of them and above all, we listened to his answers 1000 times! :naughty:

the presenter took my email (i knew nothing about it, they didn't reply to me!) and started from that making little jokes with him...

and he referred to me saying...'she's my protector!':wub2:

now, what can i do of this? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Time to change your usertitle:naughty:

needed another petition? I'm always ready to make starting one! :wink2:

yesterday I met Mika for the first time, it's an historical event: do I have to start a thread about it?:blink:

no, not really... you can tell us all about here though :wub2:

yes there are...and i will post them, cause i know i cannot stop the flow.

unfortunately my surname is there, and i could not prevent it.

i'm lucky no one will understand it outside italy :teehee:

so here you are

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLmktE6I0nw part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuM705zID4o part 2

thanks to giulietta

sorry for the dubbing though

Thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

I didn't understand much of it, but he looks really good :wub2:

This was such a lovely interview, and I especially loved the new way in which he's fused the acoustic Rain with the faster paced 'regular' version, making a hybrid that I think REALLY works well for TV. IT's an in between, but I love his acoustic style voice with the stronger beats behind it.

I honestly really loved it :wub2:

i absolutely agree, i totally loved that version :wub2:

yes, whenever you want:wink2:

believe me, it's better for you not to see me :naughty:

oh, what can I say? It was a very quick meeting, I said him few words ("welcome in Rome, we've been waiting for you for three years", of course!:naughty:) and we shook hands; he made me the best impression that he could: it seemed to me I met an old time friend, no embarrassment no hysterical fangurl attacks:fangurl:

it also was the first time that I saw him performing live: I knew he's a good performer but I didn't know he's a good tv comedian (no irony, I mean it in positive way), very enjoyable; he stunned me:thumb_yello:

believe me people of the MFC...this is a great announcement! :naughty:

I see familiar faces at the audience...Dani? Sarina for sure..u there?:wink2:

yes...I was there :teehee:

quite embarassing to be on TV!

But it was ABSOLUTELY WORTHY!

He was gorgeous, I love the close-up on his amazing face!

Everything was perfect!!

I'm in love :mf_lustslow:

i'm only telling you that the staff was very kind and let us in early and sit anywhere we wanted , we went first row (obviously).

LOL!

yes...we had a great time!

I already miss you :blush-anim-cl:

the news is mine...mine is the email the presenter mentions, arriving from the 'official fanclub'...and she mentions me name and surname!

LOL!

we had this expression --> :shocked: but also --> :naughty:

:lmfao: that was FRESH! {the sock not}

LOL!!!!!!

for the time being this is my report

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

quoting you Dani :thumb_yello:

he stunned me:thumb_yello:

I KNEW IT!!!

A new victim here....ah ah!!

This is a short report :teehee:

We arrived @ RDS at 11 AM and we discovered that the radio building was in the middle or nowhere...LOL...so we were a bit embarassed to be there :mf_rosetinted: also they asked us to stay outside the gate on the street!

cancellords.jpg

stradards.jpg

Mika arrived at 12 PM but he didn't stop (maybe because we didn't wave or anything)...then we waited and after 30-40 minutes the van came out and we waved, the van stopped and we reached it. A Mika's assistant said he would only chat for few moments (so this was a nice way to say us "no pictures and no autographs or something like that").

Mika came out beautiful as usual but he seemed very very tired, he didn't take the sunglasses off but he smiled and chatted for few minutes.

I gave him a small present, he said "see you in Milan" and I told him that we were trying to enter at the TV show the same day, also I mentioned Rome and Udine as gigs. Then he went off almost 2-3 minutes later.

The show time was amazing! I enjoyed it SO SO much! We where SO close, it was also amazing to see all the things he usually does on a show, he's very professional, very careful to make good performance but he had some problems with cold so his voice wasn't perfect. But he was perfect...his shiny smile...!AWWW!!

The interview was beautiful and, as you already saw, he told funny stories like Astroboy's hair or the sock with the hole.

Also, during the registration of BIOTG he asked us to clap hands (and we thought...no need to tell us...we're professionals :naughty:).

That's all :wub2:

Ps. sorry for the poor english but I'm so so tired

Edited by Sarina

We arrived @ RDS at 11 AM and we discovered that the radio building was in the middle or nowhere...LOL...so we were a bit embarassed to be there :mf_rosetinted: also they asked us to stay outside the gate on the street!

Mika arrived at 12 PM but he didn't stop (maybe because we didn't wave or anything)...then we waited and after 30-40 minutes the van came out and we waved, the van stopped and we reached it. A Mika's assistant said he would only chat for few moments (so this was a nice way to say us "no pictures and no autographs or something like that").

Mika came out beautiful as usual but he seemed very very tired, he didn't take the sunglasses off but he smiled and chatted for few minutes.

I gave him a small present, he said "see you in Milan" and I told him that we were trying to enter at the TV show the same day, also I mentioned Rome and Udine as gigs. Then he went off almost 2-3 minutes later.

The show time was amazing! I enjoyed it SO SO much! We where SO close, it was also amazing to see all the things he usually does on a show, he's very professional, very careful to make good performance but he had some problems with cold so his voice wasn't perfect. But he was perfect...his shiny smile...!AWWW!!

The interview was beautiful and, as you already saw, he told funny stories like Astroboy's hair or the sock with the hole.

Also, during the registration of BIOTG he asked us to clap hands (and we thought...no need to tell us...we're professionals :naughty:).

Wonderful report Sarina:wub2:

Better engish than I can type!

Thankyou .. really nice reading ....bet he is tired as well .. non stop

Better engish than I can type!

Thankyou .. really nice reading ....bet he is tired as well .. non stop

Thank you FD :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, he seemed very tired in the morning...but full of energy in the evening :mf_rosetinted:

cancellords.jpg

stradards.jpg

aww thanks for the report!! :huglove:

so glad you could see him!!:wub2:

cancellords.jpg

stradards.jpg

Oh I wish i could see Mika in hot Italy ;)

I know he's kind of a superhero, but he should have a little break ;)

aww thanks for the report!! :huglove:

so glad you could see him!!:wub2:

thank you my dear :huglove:

hope you'll see him soon too :thumb_yello:

Oh I wish i could see Mika in hot Italy ;)

I know he's kind of a superhero, but he should have a little break ;)

Absolutely, he seemed tired...but he recovered completely for the evening :mf_rosetinted: