REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Gasometer, Vienna, Austria - March 29 2010

Droopsy

Hello and also thanks for this great link above, it was a great performance of Mika, my second one which blowed me directly to heaven! Wish I have more time to write about my nearly first experiences with Mika in live, try to pack my feelings into words later - hope I can manage this now some days after this gig then.

But look, just have found a small clip on net... hope it works for all! CU :)

http://www.krone.at/krone/S52/object_id__192550/hxcms/index.html?gclid=CI6igt_95KACFQuIzAodCF3CGg

Thanks!! Works for me! :biggrin2:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah there's a great photo of oly you as well! Seems the photographer liked your pink lashes! :biggrin2:

They were freaking obsessed with me, one filmed me for ages, it was really offputting :aah:

I know, i didn't see your flag or anything and i'm quite bad at putting names to faces so i couldn't recognise any of you. I just met Suzie when she put me on the list, I probably saw you though :blink:

I was all dressed in purple!

What a pity. I had the flag just until I entered the venue. They took it away over there for being "dangerous" :lol3: and they said I'd get it back when I'd leave....of course I didn't. :doh:

hmm...maybe next time :huglove:

LOL look at Bianka! :aah: (and Nezza you're there too)

http://www.volume.at/fotos/galerie/foto/m16/1185/img_1185_154/

Yeah, I saw it! :aah: I'm like the crazy fangurl in the front row...which I totally am NOT. Barely cried at AOW. I'm quite proud of myself...thought I'd pour a bucket of tears...but didn't. Tought it would be quite embarrassing for me to be seen in the front row weeping like and idiot. and besides I could've lost my contacts :blush-anim-cl:

You look great Bianca, but I've got no idea what the hell I was doing to pull a face like that :aah:

:roftl: you look great in the other picture on that website. I mean...you're all so dreamy and pink! :fangurl: I really enjoyed being your front row neighbour! :biggrin2:

What a pity. I had the flag just until I entered the venue. They took it away over there for being "dangerous" :lol3: and they said I'd get it back when I'd leave....of course I didn't. :doh:

hmm...maybe next time :huglove:

Yeah, I saw it! :aah: I'm like the crazy fangurl in the front row...which I totally am NOT. Barely cried at AOW. I'm quite proud of myself...thought I'd pour a bucket of tears...but didn't. Tought it would be quite embarrassing for me to be seen in the front row weeping like and idiot. and besides I could've lost my contacts :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: you look great in the other picture on that website. I mean...you're all so dreamy and pink! :fangurl: I really enjoyed being your front row neighbour! :biggrin2:

I enjoyed being your neighbour too :biggrin2: I always cry during AOW... and HE, and OMS :lmfao:

Hello everybody !

First of all it was very nice meeting you in Vienna@Gasometer. I am so grateful for your welcoming greetings and friendly approach.

Can not beleive already passed few days since the concert which needles to say - it was awesome. I really don't want this magic feeling to go away. For this I keep reading your reports, look for photos and videos.

I come together with my daughter Bianca who is dedicated fan (you know her). In the beggining I learned about Mika and his music through her. Furthermore I followed the news in his music, concerts, TV shows. Is good to see artists who inspire in such good way. I thank to MIKA because he brought music back into our home - Bianca started again to play piano after her years of study. This time she found the pleasure in playing MIKA's songs . Therefore I find MIKA inspirational and nice, friendly and polite.

The show was an explosion of color, enthusiasm, energy. Public interaction was impressive. I waited many months to go to this show but was waiting deserved. I liked order and discipline when people were waiting in the entrance and also priority for MFC members which was highly appreciated.

I trust Bianca will post soon her report...for the time being she can not collect her words..she is day dreaming.. :-)

I enjoyed being your neighbour too :biggrin2: I always cry during AOW... and HE, and OMS :lmfao:

I couldn't cry during OMS but got goosebumps. He sounds divine! :wub2:

Never during HE...something must be wrong with me...but AOW always touches me...:blush-anim-cl:

Hello everybody !

First of all it was very nice meeting you in Vienna@Gasometer. I am so grateful for your welcoming greetings and friendly approach.

Can not beleive already passed few days since the concert which needles to say - it was awesome. I really don't want this magic feeling to go away. For this I keep reading your reports' date=' look for photos and videos.

I come together with my daughter Bianca who is dedicated fan (you know her). In the beggining I learned about Mika and his music through her. Furthermore I followed the news in his music, concerts, TV shows. Is good to see artists who inspire in such good way. I thank to MIKA because he brought music back into our home - Bianca started again to play piano after her years of study. This time she found the pleasure in playing MIKA's songs . Therefore I find MIKA inspirational and nice, friendly and polite.

The show was an explosion of color, enthusiasm, energy. Public interaction was impressive. I waited many months to go to this show but was waiting deserved. I liked order and discipline when people were waiting in the entrance and also priority for MFC members which was highly appreciated.

I trust Bianca will post soon her report...for the time being she can not collect her words..she is day dreaming.. :-)[/quote']

Oh mum, thanks for taking the time to write this. I was just about to tell you to do it but thought I;d like to see when you;d do it by yourself. I glad you liked it...I could see it during the show that you were really enjoying it. Apparently noone can get away from Mika's magic. :wink2: and that's a FACT!

right daydreaming...the more i think about it the more surreal it seems to me...thank you mum for being there with me. It was great to see you happy! :wub2:

Hello everybody !

Can not beleive already passed few days since the concert which needles to say - it was awesome. I really don't want this magic feeling to go away. For this I keep reading your reports' date=' look for photos and videos.

I trust Bianca will post soon her report...for the time being she can not collect her words..she is day dreaming.. :-)[/quote']

Hello! :bye: I'm glad you had a good time, I don't think my mam would've appreciated it as much! That was lovely to read!

..start getting in when i spotted John (or as I am now going to refer to him,UNCLE JOHN),and who calls me the "golden girl" hahah,after he said"ITS YOU AGAIN" i asked him where i could store my luggage...to which he replied "Up in ur dressing room OFCOURSE,Its the one with ur name on it,dont u know?"...stared at him for a second..and said "second door on the left,right?" ..we LOL and he pointed me to the wardrobe place... heheh

!

Awwwwwwwww Vanessa you were a lollipop girl!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!!! :yay:

LOL look at Bianka! :aah: (and Nezza you're there too)

http://www.volume.at/fotos/galerie/foto/m16/1185/img_1185_154/

So you were the girl who was wearing a gorgeous golden dress .I was really admiring it while I was queuing :teehee:

Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

It was my 1st time when I was blind on stage in my life :naughty:

Aww Bi you look so excited duh :roftl:

Hello! :bye: I'm glad you had a good time, I don't think my mam would've appreciated it as much! That was lovely to read!

Hello Nezza !

Thank you for lovely words ! I am trying to keep up with Bianca :blush-anim-cl:

I liked very much your outfit - very MIKAish and suits you so well !

Photographers took pictures of you and they were right !

http://www.volume.at/fotos/galerie/foto/m16/1185/img_1185_34/

Awesome photo ! :thumb_yello:

Had been waiting for this gig since september but the whole waiting just made up for what I've got in return. I know it can get quite boring to read so many reports at one point so I'm going to keep it simple and point out the most amazing moments of the day:

- queued since 9 am and it was fantastic! :aah: you girls who were there from the beggining can tell that.

- was lovely meeting Tiibet! :wub2: You ROCK! you're so good with organizing the queue! Then, Nezza was there also, all fluffy and pink! :biggrin2: and Diana aswell! Really nice to meet you after all.

- throughout the day we've been constantly moving here and there to the shopping mall in Gasometer no.1.

- was so awesome meeting Faballa, and Sabine and Vedrana and Zsina and Kristzi and sorry if I left someone out....

-was a joy laying on the ground with Jazzy, who's like the most awesome girl ever and been looking forward to meeting her for soo long and really glad I did. She's fab! and we've been gossiping there about the guy who put up the T MObile flags and how hard working he was and I also invented some words there and made fun of it (remember? "unincourageble"? :lmfao: )

-JOhn came out and had a chat with him about Mika coming in Romania. He said he had no idea.

- final stage of the queue was awesome...only if it wasn't at 6:50 that I realised I needed the loo. :aah: silly me.

- been taken away my flag.

- rushed in the hall when the doors opened and I was running like crazy and couldn't see the stage and at one point I noticed Nezza going to the right and I followed her and almost tripped and was about to fall on my teeth in the fence...at least I was in the very front row. :aah::roftl:

- the support act was lovely. Me and my friend from Austria, Christine were the only ones clapping and shouting and enjoying her music and she was happy about that and was very interactive with us (lots of eye contact and smiles)

- the gig...the main gig I mean was unbelievable. Had few moments of glory of my own there: 1. when Mika kept looking at me and I was pulling off some funny faces interpreting the lyrics. :naughty:

2. When he looked me in the eye during my fav lyrics of the album (during Dr. JOhn: "can I lay my head upon your shoulder/ If I fall asleep will it be over?!"...he looked me straight in the eye during this whole phrase and I was on cloud nine.

3. when I was doing some movements with my hands and Mika was at the other end of the stage and David noticed me and started doing the same thing. I couldn't believe it! :aah:

4. *ahemtheshirtlessWAGahem*:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

all in all it was beyond perfection.

- have been front-row neighbour with Nezza, Tiibet, Greta and Suzie at my right and Christine (the Austrian girl), mum and Eva at my left.

- I really liked how Suzie thought it over before the gig started, that we shouldn't sing during the nice songs (AOW, HE, OMS, ISY) and we didn't and it was truly beautiful.

- cried during AOW...was the first time I heard it live and it really touched me. I thought I shouldn't cry so I won't make a fool of myself in front of Mika, but I just couldn't help it...and during BIOTG I was looking for tissues in my bag.

- Touches you. I was afraid he won't do it...but he did!!!

- The M&G with the band. They were really fantastic!!! (will post the pics later)

- The M&G with Mika (see the link in my siggie)...he is basically the awesomest and cutest thing I have ever layed my eyes on!

Sorry for the weird report...but I don't want to bore you guys. There are so many gigs and so many reports and I thought it would be better to only point the main things. :blush-anim-cl:

Bianca

xx

I have an absolutely beautiful wag video from Vienna, but I can't upload it, because the sound is terribly bad :blink: So sorry to tell you that. But um, he looks gorgeous :teehee:

The gig was the best so far during this tour, loved everything :wub2: No report this time, there wil be many other reports, I think :biggrin2:

Hello Tiibet,

It was nice to meet you !

Thank you for organizing things in such manner we all entered in good order !

I enjoyed the show very much !

Looking through photos I noticed one of you and your husband ..taken by photographers ..

http://www.volume.at/fotos/galerie/foto/m16/1185/img_1185_71/

Hello Tiibet' date='

It was nice to meet you !

Thank you for organizing things in such manner we all entered in good order !

I enjoyed the show very much !

Looking through photos I noticed one of you and your husband ..taken by photographers ..

http://www.volume.at/fotos/galerie/foto/m16/1185/img_1185_71/[/quote']

Mum, can you please save some more pics with Mika aswell beacuse I cannot open that website at home. :biggrin2:

And what a great find with Tiibet and Mr. Tiibet! :wink2:

You're getting better and better mum!!! :lol3:

43842567.th.jpg

Me and Jazzy.

87761817.th.jpg

Me and Nezza and Greta and the girl from Barcelona

16792330.th.jpg

Me and Faballa and Sabine and I'm sorry I forgot her name :blush-anim-cl:

46917772.th.jpg

Me and Vedrana and Vanessa and Christine (that's all I can recognize)