• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lollipop is uploaded

More of my vids tomorrow

(Over my shoulder, Any other world, Good gone Girl)

I have also recorded a bit of Kick Ass after the show. Should I upload it too?

Yes please!:biggrin2:

Thank you for Lollipop:thumb_yello:

Lollipop is uploaded

More of my vids tomorrow

Can't get link to work!:blink:

I took a vid while Zsina gave her beautiful drawing. If you want me to to upload the vid Zsina, just let me know. He loved your present :wub2:

Yess I doooo!!!! OMG! :biggrin2:

Thanks guys!! And especially Jazzy and Tiibet for taking the pic/video. I'M eternally grateful! :wub2:

Yess I doooo!!!! OMG! :biggrin2:

Thanks guys!! And especially Jazzy and Tiibet for taking the pic/video. I'M eternally grateful! :wub2:

You're welcome! Did they turn out good?

Lollipop is uploaded

More of my vids tomorrow

OMG YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE PERSON EVER. It was me that he grabbed at the end and dragged forward, and the only other video of it completely missed that bit because they were filming the confetti, but you've completely made my day. Thank you SO much!

And yes! Upload Kick Ass if you can! Lots of fun with the band on the one! :naughty:

You're welcome! Did they turn out good?

OMG YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE PERSON EVER. It was me that he grabbed at the end and dragged forward, and the only other video of it completely missed that bit because they were filming the confetti, but you've completely made my day. Thank you SO much!

And yes! Upload Kick Ass if you can! Lots of fun with the band on the one! :naughty:

I saw it!

I was cheering!:thumb_yello:

And the South African girl is Juls Mc Fools who is now living in ...was it Barcelona? Or somewhere in Italy...I think Barcelona but can't recall right now. Anyway, in Europe :naughty:. She's lovely.

AAAAAWWW!!!! FEELING TOUCHED!!! EHEHEEH COOORRRECTTTTIOOON YUL$ MC FULS EHEHEHEH...THANX DOLL FOR CLEARING THAT UP...IM THE SOUTH-AFRICAN IN BARCELONA!! YEEEPPEEE:insane::kachinga:

BTW, you can find photos here, I asked the photographer where they'll put them, and she gave me a card...so they're not huge pics...but they're nice. :]

http://www.volume.at/fotos/galerie/m16/1184/

I'll write a report maybe.....dunno yet.

Thank you everyone who made this happen.

PS.: I'm sad they took my camera away...I wanted to take amazing pics.....:huh:

HEEEYAAA!!

THANX FOR THE LINK...FOUND LIKE 6 FOTOS OF MYSELF N A COUPLE OF THE MFCERS...NOT THE WORST OF FOTOS!! LIKEY:groupwave:

AAAAAWWW!!!! FEELING TOUCHED!!! EHEHEEH COOORRRECTTTTIOOON YUL$ MC FULS EHEHEHEH...THANX DOLL FOR CLEARING THAT UP...IM THE SOUTH-AFRICAN IN BARCELONA!! YEEEPPEEE:insane::kachinga:

Who are those gorgeous girls in your avatar? :naughty:

Nice seeing you around here again! :biggrin2:

..:drinks_wine:...Well thats how my gigsperience started..some lovely champagne to calm the "nerves" after a Goooorgeous trip through Austria from Munich...

soo..after finally arriving YES,GOLDish BAG AND ALL,and seeing a familiar face or five like NEZZA27 ,got number 40,then pre-show preparations commenced with some dressing up right thee and then and the usual of applying MAKE-UP AND ANYTHING SHINEY TO OUR FACES and a lil artwork ehehe...anyway...QUEUE QUEUE QUEUE:groupwave:.

..start getting in when i spotted John (or as I am now going to refer to him,UNCLE JOHN),and who calls me the "golden girl" hahah,after he said"ITS YOU AGAIN" i asked him where i could store my luggage...to which he replied "Up in ur dressing room OFCOURSE,Its the one with ur name on it,dont u know?"...stared at him for a second..and said "second door on the left,right?" ..we LOL and he pointed me to the wardrobe place... heheh

Rushed in AND TO MY LUCK eventually got to be in the front row where I got Mika smiling at me on several occasions:swoon: and manage to get a lot of distance dancing and facing with IMMA...AND got two very Fab guys screaming at the top of their lungs and jumping like we were standing on fire:blowup: ...

OPENING ACT 'ZWEITFRAU' WAS TOOO FUNNY...SHE THOUGHT THAT I THOUGHT THEY WERE COMPLETLEY AWESOME,COZ I PRETENDED TO KNOW THE LYRICS AND THE BOYS N I WERE DANCING LIKE CRAZY MONKEYS..CONSTANTLY SMILED AT ME AND SANG INTO MY EYE-BALLS HAHAHAHA...honestly I thought they were a C+! not my cuppa of tea,coffee,whiskey..well whatever they were having, I didnt want any!

OH and all those camera ppl what craziness:eek: SOOO MANNNY CAMERAAAS!!

anypoo...During the concert partied like a FREAKIN ROCKSTAR,JUMPED:woot_jump:,SCREAMED,CRIED,SWEATED..DID I MENTION SWEATED...IT WAS SOOO HOT THEY HAD TO BRING FIRE BUCKETS WITH WATER TO AVOID PEOPLE LEAVING LIKE THIS:stretcher:...AND OF COURSE MIKA NEVER LOOKED HOTTER...LITERALLY!! THE MAN WAS SWEATING SOOO MUCH THAT HE WAS "RAIN"!

...pretty sure everyone has discussed those lil funny moments during the show,so ill just skip that and say that IT WAS DARE I SAY IT..."KICK-ASS" ENERGY,CROWD,MIKA,EVERYTHING PERFECTIOOON!!:kachinga:

...POST show we all went behind this MASSIVE AND VERY IMPRESSIVE STRUCTURE that was the GASOMETER!! JUST...WOOW...To go see Mika and get our FAN on!!:hunter: ehehe...personally I jumped so much that I COULDNT WALK WAS WALKING LIKE A :PENGUIN...Or frog,depends how u looked at it...the band came out in pieces managed to get a lovely chat with CHERISSE ABOUT NOTHING...SHE IS JUST SOO ADORABLE THAT I WANTED TO TAKE HER IN A DOGGIE BAG,EHEH..She too recognized me...which was BANANALICIOUS! Ask for a photo with her and for some odd reason she decided that she was tired of holding MIKA's food and taking pix with it that she put it ON THE FLOOR TALK ABOUT A "PICK-UP OFF THE FLOOR" moment!! hahaha..had a lovely moment... OH AND MIKA WAS THERE TOO..GOT HIM to sign my phone,which he may need to resign in 2weeks,well its a gud reason to keep GIGing! Gave him my lil 'TEDDY WITH MISSING HEART ON OPERATING-TABLE" CARD,WHICH HE OPENED RIGHT THERE AND SAID "HE LOVED IT" HEHEHE lets hope soo! as MIKA moved on I caught UNCLE JOHN'S eye and he smiled in approval...felt very :group_hug: by everyone there!

Meanwhile I ran away to sit on a Rock,and relaxed...was sooo in my phone i didnt see everyone leave..hehehe...the tour bus went passed a lonely me with my feet on my suitcase,mustve looked like i was waiting for them or something...hehehe...they drove passed and I finally tried to walk out to the main road where i ended up crossing the tour bus again...mustve looked like a complete stalker hahahaha...but wave and FINALLY FOUND A TAXI,WHERE THE TAXI DRIVER CALLED ME CRAZYY:insane:for being a MIKA FAN...I TOLD HIM "NO NO NO,YOU ARE THE CRAZY ONE FOR NOT!" HAHAHAHA

:bash:

I just found this interview - done in Vienna. Don't know if posted already...

http://www.puls4.com/cafepuls/Popstar-Mika-in-Wien/community_/cafepuls/bericht/3162

I don't have time to translate it. So if someone German-speaking wants to give it a try - there you go! :wink2:

Here we go.

Pop star Mika in Vienna

Mika was yesterday for the first time in Austria and has a 
 delivered brilliant show. Previously, it has music expert Armin 
 Doppelbauer but not to take with him to talk.

This man stands for colorful, sweet songs. He writes melodies 
 not forget which one but he also polarized. Either one may 
 Mika or maybe not! 

His incredible success rather call for a lot of fans who love him. The same goes for coffee pulse 

Armin: Nice to know you. You've allowed time 
 with your first visit to Vienna 

but since you are now once at the Hotel Sacher, of course, you need a 

eating Sacher Torte.

Mika: Super! Eh, I've not tried it yet. Thank you.

Armin: Should actually taste good. Have fun with it.

Mika: It somehow looks like a cheese packing from 

That Mika has been a pop star at all, he owes the way, not least an oblique 
 encounter that he had 
 a teenager with the great Annie Lennox. A formative experience 

!

Mika: So Annie Lennox is sitting in the row in front of me and I walk up to her and ask her 
: "hey, I write songs, but how do you do? 
 somehow seems not to want to hear my songs" and she looks at me funny and something to 
says, "is about the fire in you, if you have that, then you can 
 das" and then they went away just as rude but they 
 was right and she has since I've already met several times.
 I told her about the time and she immediately apologize.

Well yes, it is a great woman! So we are indebted to Mrs. Lennox quasi including the new song by Mika, whom he 
 has written for the comic superhero film Kick Ass.

Mika: 

I find the movie great and that's why I'm also the title track written 
. They gave me advance the film and two days time to write a song about this 
 and produce.

Armin: As you were, but quickly. He also sounds a little different than your typical 
 songs, very dancelastig 

. Ohwurm it is in any case, one that maybe the next number 1 hit!

Armin: You have also a very interesting hobby. You collect scents?
 How do you do something?

Mika: Okay, if for example I'll take this piece of wood and it would have a stronger smell something 
, I would simply break off a small piece of 
, put it into a small bottle and label it 
 but there must be something to which I am happy to remember .
 I have small plastic pieces, toys, all kinds, oils, soaps.
 I do not know why, but the bottles have this power. You smell them and will 
 immediately reminded of those days! It is eccentric, but it's fun!

Yes, yes, he is an extraordinary fellow, Mika. Sympathetic, 
 freaked out and have it all: just like in the clip for his hit "We Are Golden 
" he succeeds in life, 
 a certain childlike and infantile 
 vision preserved.

Mika: I was always the boy in front of the mirror and still am.
 There simply is no better than in my room either for my own 
 or for any other song to sing loudly, and imagine I was 
 INXS singer Michael Hutchence, to imitate his moves.
 I once even went so far that I turned out the light from the hall, 
 this in my mirror to see a silhouette of me was and it looked really 
 after Michael Hutchence

Armin: Well, the time is, unfortunately, again, at. It made me very happy. All the best for you!

Mika: Thanks! Oh, my stomach growls!

BTW, you can find photos here, I asked the photographer where they'll put them, and she gave me a card...so they're not huge pics...but they're nice. :]

http://www.volume.at/fotos/galerie/m16/1184/

I'll write a report maybe.....dunno yet.

Thank you everyone who made this happen.

PS.: I'm sad they took my camera away...I wanted to take amazing pics.....:huh:

Thanks for the link! I've spotted myself twice so far :teehee:

Hello and also thanks for this great link above, it was a great performance of Mika, my second one which blowed me directly to heaven! Wish I have more time to write about my nearly first experiences with Mika in live, try to pack my feelings into words later - hope I can manage this now some days after this gig then.

But look, just have found a small clip on net... hope it works for all! CU :)

http://www.krone.at/krone/S52/object_id__192550/hxcms/index.html?gclid=CI6igt_95KACFQuIzAodCF3CGg