Droopsy

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh you star! *hugs you* You're a very very wonderful person! XD

And I love the picture of us before the gig too - it's so cuuuuute!

I was so happy for you! and I was happy that I recognized you aswell!

Don't mention it! :biggrin2:

I love it too!!! It's so queue-ish. :lol3:

Inventing words again. :doh::lmfao:

I was so happy for you! and I was happy that I recognized you aswell!

Don't mention it! :biggrin2:

I love it too!!! It's so queue-ish. :lol3:

Inventing words again. :doh::lmfao:

I had NO idea how you recognised me and was waaaay surprised when you were shouting at me from the front row, hahaha. Gaaah it was so much fun.

Oh and the English language is wonderful, because you can add 'ish' onto the end of any word and it alllll makes sense. :biggrin2:

Did anyone film the Love Today intro? I found two videos on youtube but they both start at the doom, da da dee da dee doom bit, which is inconvenient for my vanity. :naughty:

Also, my vids haven't been put on the first page yet, here are the links, for simplicity's sake:

WAG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITLeEN7B-kM

Dr John: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgt1S4tJBx0&feature=channel

Blue Eyes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc5xq8F8iMM&feature=channel

I hope lionheart doesn't mind but I took a screen cap from their video, it makes me squee, a lot. :biggrin2:

handholding.jpg

I had NO idea how you recognised me and was waaaay surprised when you were shouting at me from the front row, hahaha. Gaaah it was so much fun.

Oh and the English language is wonderful, because you can add 'ish' onto the end of any word and it alllll makes sense. :biggrin2:

I recognized you by your hair. and did you really hear me? :shocked::aah:

EXACTLY!!! :lol3:

I recognized you by your hair. and did you really hear me? :shocked::aah:

EXACTLY!!! :lol3:

Ohhhh could you see it coming out the bottom of the mask? I didn't realise.

And yes! I could hear you! Very clearly!

Awesome photos Bianca!! I'd completely forgotten that we saw the setlist at the beginning

Thanks! :lol3:

If it wasn't for the pic, I would've forgotten it too! :doh::lol3:

how careless are we? :shun::lmfao:

Great pictures Bianca

What did you talk with Jimmy ?:naughty:

I found more on flickr

Oh I love those pics. Thanks Vanessa!

Oh...welll...

first I started calling hima nd david and they were like:

"where where?"

I waved and said: "Over here!!!"

they came, I instantly (donno why) reached out and shook hands with him and he was waiting for me to say my name and I went: "Oh I'm Bianca"

Jimmy: "NIce to meet you!"

me: "You were great Jimmy! Can I have a pic with you please?"

Jimmy: "Yeah, sure, no problem!"

took picture.

Mum: "what a lovely picture!"

Jimmy: "let'me see! let'me see!" grabs Mum's camera and goes: :wub2:

Me: "can I have your signature too, please?"

Jimmy: "yeah sure! :biggrin2:"

Me: "you know I really love your bread thingies you make on twitter"

Jimmy: " :lol3: I'm odd!"

Me: "Odd is good. By the way: Tegan from Australia says hi! :wink2: "

Jimmy: "Oh :naughty: say hi to her as well!"

Me: "see you in Paris, Jimmy!"

Jimmy: "see ya, nice to meet you!"

that's pretty much how it all went. :naughty:

Yeah i could... :wink2:

Great! :aah::roftl:

LOL you made me feel a little bit like how Mika must feel every night - I've never had somebody shouting my name while I've been on stage before. :naughty:

LOL you made me feel a little bit like how Mika must feel every night - I've never had somebody shouting my name while I've been on stage before. :naughty:

Really? :aah:

I'm glad I did.

You know Suzie told us all before the gig (also) to restrain ourselves from shouting fangurly stuff like: "Mika, I love you! Take your clothes off!" things like that...and I think it was ok...:lol3:

I did it...also because I have done that last year in Paris when I shouted like crazy: "Love you Mikaaaa" and right after that he started: "doom ta da di da di doom" :fangurl::lol3:

:freak:

Hello Tiibet' date='

It was nice to meet you !

Thank you for organizing things in such manner we all entered in good order !

I enjoyed the show very much !

Looking through photos I noticed one of you and your husband ..taken by photographers ..

http://www.volume.at/fotos/galerie/foto/m16/1185/img_1185_71/[/quote']

Omg, it's me and my husband in front row (and Suzie trying to hide between us :teehee:) Thank you so much!!

It was so lovely to meet you and Bianca, I could recognize her from pics immediately! You were both so friendly and nice persons.

Lol, it was Suzie and me giving the numbers, I think we both like to be in order :teehee: she even made the statistic :roftl: I'm so glad everything went well again, and the show was magical :wub2:

Thanks so much for reports, pics and vids, everyone :thumb_yello:

Really? :aah:

I'm glad I did.

You know Suzie told us all before the gig (also) to restrain ourselves from shouting fangurly stuff like: "Mika, I love you! Take your clothes off!" things like that...and I think it was ok...:lol3:

I did it...also because I have done that last year in Paris when I shouted like crazy: "Love you Mikaaaa" and right after that he started: "doom ta da di da di doom" :fangurl::lol3:

:freak:

Haha I don't mind people shouting out fangurly stuff, but they do it during the quiet songs because nobody else is shouting and they want him to hear them, but it just ruins it if he's in the middle of singing I See You and someone just goes 'MIKA YOU'RE SO SEXY'. It's like 'yeah, we know it, he knows it, didn't you see the way he was shaking those hips in Blue Eyes? Now shush, because it's SRS!Mika time!'

Omg, it's me and my husband in front row (and Suzie trying to hide between us :teehee:) Thank you so much!!

It was so lovely to meet you and Bianca, I could recognize her from pics immediately! You were both so friendly and nice persons.

Lol, it was Suzie and me giving the numbers, I think we both like to be in order :teehee: she even made the statistic :roftl: I'm so glad everything went well again, and the show was magical :wub2:

Thanks so much for reports, pics and vids, everyone :thumb_yello:

It was really lovely meeting you too, Tiibet. Mostly because I knew you from the forum, but I had never seen a pic of you or anything. :teehee:

well, we're Mika fans...we're automatically nice and friendly. :lol3:

Haha I don't mind people shouting out fangurly stuff, but they do it during the quiet songs because nobody else is shouting and they want him to hear them, but it just ruins it if he's in the middle of singing I See You and someone just goes 'MIKA YOU'RE SO SEXY'. It's like 'yeah, we know it, he knows it, didn't you see the way he was shaking those hips in Blue Eyes? Now shush, because it's SRS!Mika time!'

yeah that's wrong! :aah:

Speaking of Blue eyes...you had told me that I might enjoy it very much (taking into consideration my love/passion for his legs :mf_rosetinted:) and I thought that that's when he goes on the piano and lays back and starts playing with his legs up and down and I kept waiting for that moment and totally missed the hips shaking part. :roftl:

Omg, it's me and my husband in front row (and Suzie trying to hide between us :teehee:)

:roftl:..and I did it really well, it seems. I am really dreading my face turning up on photo or film, espcially as front row fan for Zweitfrau...:naughty:

yeah that's wrong! :aah:

Speaking of Blue eyes...you had told me that I might enjoy it very much (taking into consideration my love/passion for his legs :mf_rosetinted:) and I thought that that's when he goes on the piano and lays back and starts playing with his legs up and down and I kept waiting for that moment and totally missed the hips shaking part. :roftl:

Was that in Blue Eyes? I thought he did that in a different song? He only really did the hips shaking on the last bit before the end, but you can see it quite nicely in my video. He comes over to the side where I was and my camera's quite zoomed in. :biggrin2: Yummy stuff.