• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somebody asked for the broadcast of the ORF, here it is:

http://tvthek.orf.at/search?q=Mika

THANK YOU, for finding this! :flowers2: . Hope I can download it.

Now I'm curious how the collegues at my work will nerve me (they 'hate' Mika :aah:). And I also stood in the front-row and was clearly seen in this clip (and this is the main-channel in Austria :biggrin2: ) !

THANK YOU, for finding this! :flowers2: . Hope I can download it.

Droopsy has done it already for us in the video download thread:wink2::

Now I'm curious how the collegues at my work will nerve me (they 'hate' Mika :aah:). And I also stood in the front-row and was clearly seen in this clip (and this is the main-channel in Austria :biggrin2: ) !

let us know of any further developments...:teehee:

AHAHA! :lmao:

Thanks for the pics. It's me behind the veil in this one. :naughty:

Oh Yes! It IS you! :aah: Great. I love that photo. Can't believe I took it. Looks quite good eh?

ello love that u caught the moment i was making mika's card,everyone looks sooo amused...we must talk more at the next gig!! Thnx for the photies!! Xoxox

Yeah! I will never forget the pistacchio chocolate! :teehee: was really good! :biggrin2: Yeah, you were very chatty and I was trying desperately to match you with someone on MFC but I couldn't. I could see you were all Golden and stuff and didn't want to look like an idiot asking you who you were. FOr some reason I thought I should've known you. Sorry. Wasted my time trying to figure out such a weird thing.:aah::doh:

Really? :aah:

I'm glad I did.

You know Suzie told us all before the gig (also) to restrain ourselves from shouting fangurly stuff like: "Mika, I love you! Take your clothes off!" things like that...and I think it was ok...:lol3:

I did it...also because I have done that last year in Paris when I shouted like crazy: "Love you Mikaaaa" and right after that he started: "doom ta da di da di doom" :fangurl::lol3:

:freak:

:blink: You write that like it's perfectly normal that someone dictates how you should act at a gig ... sorry ... I don't shout stuff at gigs never have ... but If I bloody want to ... I will .... WTF ... seriously ... :boxed:

:blink: You write that like it's perfectly normal that someone dictates how you should act at a gig ... sorry ... I don't shout stuff at gigs never have ... but If I bloody want to ... I will .... WTF ... seriously ... :boxed:

I really can't see people like Suzie dictating anyone, I guess she just very politely asked for not to shout too much :blink:

The audience in Vienna was very exceptional. It kind of followed Mika's behavior, and it was really amazing :wub2: He seemed to be very pleased.

Edited by tiibet

I really can't see people like Suzie dictating anyone, I guess she just very politely asked for not to shout too much :blink:

The audience in Vienna was very exceptional. It kind of followed Mika's behavior, and it was really amazing :wub2: He seemed to very pleased.

And again I'm :boxed: at that ... even politely asking ... how she acts at a gig is up to her ... she shouldn't be asking anyone - it's down to the each person who attends a gig how they enjoy it ... sorry ... I've never heard this before - I think I'm gonna leave because this casual remark has completely flummoxed me big time .. sorry :no:

And again I'm :boxed: at that ... even politely asking ... how she acts at a gig is up to her ... she shouldn't be asking anyone - it's down to the each person who attends a gig how they enjoy it ... sorry ... I've never heard this before - I think I'm gonna leave because this casual remark has completely flummoxed me big time .. sorry :no:

It seemed to be very general discussion about the gig, Laurel. Like sometimes people have balloons and we all decide to wave them, and sometimes we decide to do some dance movements together. In Oslo a girl next to me was very worried that she might shout too much, but she wasn't shouting too much at all, she was a very lovely girl...

I might be wrong of course, but i didn't see the situation that way :blink:

Oh Yes! It IS you! :aah: Great. I love that photo. Can't believe I took it. Looks quite good eh?

Yeah! I will never forget the pistacchio chocolate! :teehee: was really good! :biggrin2: Yeah, you were very chatty and I was trying desperately to match you with someone on MFC but I couldn't. I could see you were all Golden and stuff and didn't want to look like an idiot asking you who you were. FOr some reason I thought I should've known you. Sorry. Wasted my time trying to figure out such a weird thing.:aah::doh:

Hhahahaha...funny you mention that u were trying to figure out who I was because I kept thinking I knew you from somewhere,n I saw u give me the :blink: look,u looked very confused ehehe...thats when I OFFERED U THE CHOCIE...NOM NOM NOM!!

It seemed to be very general discussion about the gig, Laurel. Like sometimes people have balloons and we all decide to wave them, and sometimes we decide to do some dance movements together. In Oslo a girl next to me was very worried that she might shout too much, but she wasn't shouting too much at all, she was a very lovely girl...

I might be wrong of course, but i didn't see the situation that way :blink:

Whatever ... I don't really think it's the same ... dance moves and balloons is about enjoying a gig ... telling people not to shout stuff etc is making sure you personally enjoy the gig and bugger the rest ... but I wasn't there so what do I know ... but it's not normal ... and heck I've been to hundreds of gigs :aah:

:blink:

Excuse me, but were you there when I said anything to Bianka?

I did not correct her comment earlier but I don't think she used the right words here. I did not ask her what to do or what not to do. We were discussing if we are going to jump and bounce and also at which songs and the words I used were... "Let's" do this, "Let's not" do that... etc.

Whatever ... I don't really think it's the same ... dance moves and balloons is about enjoying a gig ... telling people not to shout stuff etc is making sure you personally enjoy the gig and bugger the rest ... but I wasn't there so what do I know ... but it's not normal ... and heck I've been to hundreds of gigs :aah:

You were not there so you might want to comment on things you have witnessed yourself. :cool:

Edited by suzie

I did not correct her comment earlier but I don't think she used the right words here. I did not ask her whatto do or what not to do. We were discussing if we are going to jump and bouce and also at which songs and the words I used were... "Let's" do this, "Let's not" do that... etc.

Exactly. You were not there :cool:

Well that's just it ... you don't discuss it ... it just happens ... or it should ... and it was the Suzie told us to refrain from this etc etc etc that got my goat ... you can't tell people anything ... if she used the wrong words fine ... but that makes it sound like a one-sided conversation ... it get's my goat when I read threads where people are saying - people shouldn't sing along to this song - or people shouldn't do this or shout out anything at this point of the gig ... just for the record ... I go to gigs to enjoy myself - maybe some members of the MFC would like to supply placards to tell us when to clap, cheer etc ... seems to be heading that way to me :(

I did not correct her comment earlier but I don't think she used the right words here. I did not ask her what to do or what not to do. We were discussing if we are going to jump and bounce and also at which songs and the words I used were... "Let's" do this, "Let's not" do that... etc.

You were not there so you might want to comment on things you have witnessed yourself. :cool:

Oh I have witnessed it hunny ... and I've read it constantly ... sheep follow sheep ... I'm not a bloody sheep - thank god I have a brain and do what I want to do

Are we okay in here? :teehee:

If you guys are having issues, could you please continue this discussion over PMs? All this contempt is engulfing the thread in a bitter shroud.

Don't worry ... I'm not saying another word on the issue ...