REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Gasometer, Vienna, Austria - March 29 2010

Droopsy

Now that I am back to being normal me again (i.e having slept enough), let me add a couple of things...

First of all, when writing the list we also asked for everyone's nationality (just out of interest) , so here are the statistics about the nationality of the first 50 people in the queue:

Austrian (12), Hungarian (7), Romanian (6), Finnish (3), German (3), Italian (3), Slovenian (3), Slovakian (3) Croatian (2), Serbian (2), Czech (2), Polish (1), English (1), Mexican (1), South African (1)

@Jazzy - although I thanked you afterwards, I never explained why I needed your help... I was asked to take a photo of someone with Mika while a really amazing present was handed over. I would have loved to do it but couldn't get myself to do it. (I can't even take photos when he is on stage. :teehee:) For a while there was no other volunteer as everyone wanted to have their things signed instead, so I was really happy you helped out and made someone's day. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that I am back to being normal me again (i.e having slept enough), let me add a couple of things...

First of all, when writing the list we also asked for everyone's nationality (just out of interest) , so here are the statistics about the nationality of the first 50 people in the queue:

Austrian (12), Hungarian (7), Romanian (6), Finnish (3), German (3), Italian (3), Slovenian (3), Slovakian (3) Croatian (2), Serbian (2), Czech (2), Polish (1), English (1), Mexican (1), South African (1)

@Jazzy - although I thanked you afterwards, I never explained why I needed your help... I was asked to take a photo of someone with Mika while a really amazing present was handed over. I would have loved to do it but couldn't get myself to do it. (I can't even take photos when he is on stage. :teehee:) For a while there was no other volunteer as everyone wanted to have their things signed instead, so I was really happy you helped out and made someone's day. :thumb_yello:

Oh that's all right! I'd already got mine and Rose's tickets signed and I'd seen him backstage too so I'd had more than my fairshare of Mikatime. I was really glad to be able to take pictures for her because it was SUCH a beautiful drawing and he was really chuffed with it. Lovely to catch it all on camera. :aah:

There could've been another nationality too if I'd been counted as Welsh, but I like the idea of being treated as an Italian fan :biggrin2:

There could've been another nationality too if I'd been counted as Welsh, but I like the idea of being treated as an Italian fan :biggrin2:

I was sure you were Italian as I remembered your location on the MFC avatar.:teehee: That's because we never talked much. However, there is always a next time:wink2:

I took a vid while Zsina gave her beautiful drawing. If you want me to to upload the vid Zsina, just let me know. He loved your present :wub2:

That drawing really was amazing!! :wub2:

I was sure you were Italian..:teehee: That's because we never talked much. However, there is always a next time:wink2:

Everyone does, it's so funny :roftl: I really must post more in English :teehee:

So it turns out that Yasmine is the most amazing woman in the world and took TWO pictures on my camera, because neither Mika nor I were looking at the camera in the first. Gutted my flash wasn't on, so the second's SLIGHTLY blurry, but definitely not bad at all, but here's the first, cos I haven't uploaded the second yet:

http://twitpic.com/1c61p9

*dies just a bit*

I think he may have seen a little more than he was supposed to but never mind. :aah: I was actually bending over so I could fit in the picture and wasn't blocking anybody out, but um...yeah. Hopefully he's not scarred for life. :naughty:

So it turns out that Yasmine is the most amazing woman in the world and took TWO pictures on my camera, because neither Mika nor I were looking at the camera in the first. Gutted my flash wasn't on, so the second's SLIGHTLY blurry, but definitely not bad at all, but here's the first, cos I haven't uploaded the second yet:

*dies just a bit*

I think he may have seen a little more than he was supposed to but never mind. :aah: I was actually bending over so I could fit in the picture and wasn't blocking anybody out, but um...yeah. Hopefully he's not scarred for life. :naughty:

LOL jazzy!!! :lmfao:

*dies just a bit*

For sure he is looking at you in the eyes:aah:

Great pic .. even better knowing what he said to you !:wub2:

For sure he is looking at you in the eyes:aah:

Great pic .. even better knowing what he said to you !:wub2:

Yeah, he's a polite boy. :wub2:

GAH those eyes.

I could seriously just omg, I need to hug Yasmine lots and lots. She's the most wonderful person alive. :fangurl:

*dies just a bit*

:lmfao:

It's a fantastic photo :biggrin2:

I forgot to mention that every time we walked in our costumes in the corridor, at least one of the people sitting there cracked up! :roftl:

Did anyone else notice or was it just me they were laughing at?

Edited by Marianne84

Hi everyone just came home from Vienna :wub2:

The gig was fabulous and it was nice meeting some new faces from MFC :teehee:

Being a LG was great though I missed hearing some songs like GK and OMS and I couldn't see anything on stage on Lollipop because of the flashing lights and the flowers who covered my eyes. :roftl:I remember dancing and singing with Imma towards the end when Kick Ass was playing.

I hope Mika received my Cds with Romanian jazz music cause i gave it to Hanna (?) cuz she said she gave it to him

Being a LG was great though I missed hearing some songs like GK and OMS and I couldn't see anything on stage on Lollipop because of the flashing lights and the flowers who covered my eyes. :roftl:I remember dancing and singing with Imma towards the end when Kick Ass was playing.

I hope Mika received my Cds with Romanian jazz music cause i gave it to Hanna (?) cuz she said she gave it to him

Haven't you talked to him? :pinkbow:

Congrats for being a LG! :biggrin2: I was really happy for you!

You make a great LG .. very sweet :wub2:

It must be quite spooky not being able to see anything on stage:shocked:

Haven't you talked to him? :pinkbow:

Congrats for being a LG! :biggrin2: I was really happy for you!

Not really cuz he needed to do a interview

Thanks hun it was nice meeting you :biggrin2:

Has Christine given her drawing to him ?:wink2:

Not really cuz he needed to do a interview

Thanks hun it was nice meeting you :biggrin2:

Has Christine given her drawing to him ?:wink2:

Yes she had! You can see that in my M&G video. :wink2:

oh...I'm quite sad for you :(

It was really nice meeting you too! :biggrin2:

Ah...I should really make my report now. and post the pics too. I'm soo tired. Slept till 3pm today. I still can't believe it.

The most remarkable thing is that he wore the striped shirt just like I was! :wub2:

Edited by B!anka

Yes she was! You can see that in my M&G video. :wink2:

oh...I'm quite sad for you :(

It was really nice meeting you too! :biggrin2:

I will watch it :wink2:

Omg your pic with Jimmy is so cute :teehee:

He gave to the BG's and LG's a high 5 :roftl: