• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_2630.jpg

my oh my :wub2::wub2::wub2:

It's been five days and I still can hardly think of anything else:blush-anim-cl:

After waiting and wanting for so long it still feels a bit surreal that it actually happened. And also when you wait for something that long there's always possibility of ending up disappointed, but not this time, my expectatons were not only met, but exceeded...his voice is even more beautiful live than recorded...truly loved every second of the show.

And, afterwards, getting my ticket signed and having chance to give him my present in person was just icing on the cake. Perfect night. Perfect.:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks dear, dear God he's coming here in july, not knowing when I'll be able to watch him again woudn't be too pleasent feeling:boxed:

It's been five days and I still can hardly think of anything else:blush-anim-cl:

After waiting and wanting for so long it still feels a bit surreal that it actually happened. And also when you wait for something that long there's always possibility of ending up disappointed, but not this time, my expectatons were not only met, but exceeded...his voice is even more beautiful live than recorded...truly loved every second of the show.

And, afterwards, getting my ticket signed and having chance to give him my present in person was just icing on the cake. Perfect night. Perfect.:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks dear, dear God he's coming here in july, not knowing when I'll be able to watch him again woudn't be too pleasent feeling:boxed:

Couldn't said it better myself! I agree 100%!

thank you! and i am crazy in love with him now. i honestly didn't expect the concert to have this much effect on me but it was ridiculously good. so yeah. can't help it!

Yeah, my friend didn't GET why I was going to so many gigs, or going all the way to Vienna to see him, but she came to one of the London shows with me and the first thing she said afterwards was 'okay, I get it now'.

He's definitely talented at making people fall for him. :aah:

Here is my small photo contribution! :blush-anim-cl:

IMG_2573.jpg

I believe the appropriate phrase is PHWOOOOOAR. :teehee:

After waiting and wanting for so long it still feels a bit surreal that it actually happened. And also when you wait for something that long there's always possibility of ending up disappointed,

this is exactly how I felt...:wub2::wub2:

*but I was disappointed since I didn't get to meet him, that's another can of worms :lol3:*

I forgot to mention, one of my favorite moments and memories of that night is his face expression when he was getting amazing feedback from audience, when you can clearly see he's smiling from the bottom of his heart, completely genuinely, happy and satisfied.:wub2:

this is exactly how I felt...:wub2::wub2:

*but I was disappointed since I didn't get to meet him, that's another can of worms :lol3:*

You are from Canada, you'll have plenty of chances in future, I'm sure! :thumb_yello:

And also, if I had to choose I'd always chose concert over m&g :wink2:

I forgot to mention, one of my favorite moments and memories of that night is his face expression when he was getting amazing feedback from audience, when you can clearly see he's smiling from the bottom of his heart, completely genuinely, happy and satisfied.:wub2:

You are from Canada, you'll have plenty of chances in future, I'm sure! :thumb_yello:

And also, if I had to choose I'd always chose concert over m&g :wink2:

It's too expensive to come to a country where not a whole lotta people like you :teehee:

:wub2: THIS PHOTO...What is he looking at?? he seems sooo happy,he's glowing...ehehe:teehee:

I think he is looking at some presents...or...maybe... thinking of the one I gave him just seconds ago...:teehee::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Hey Vedrana! :bye:

It is fantastic this effect his gigs have on us, isn't it?

Was lovely to meet you! Loved your earrings so much! :teehee::biggrin2:

Thanks! Remember that we talked a while ago in the Star trek thread that I really envy you for your impressive collection of pics with everyone in the bad you had in your siggie? and you told me I'd get mines one day too. I was thinking about this when I was being taken these photos. :wub2: You were right. :wub2:

noooo... :lol3: there was a break between the "odd is good" and the "By the way" during which he signed some stuff and when he was all silent I just told him that you said hi. :biggrin2::wink2:

I do remember!

Sometimes you have to persevere, but once you get the photos or talk to them (incl Mika) or get the autograph, it's totally worth all the waiting... I remember thinking i was never going to see Martin play with Mika and that I would never get to talk to him, and I managed to do it!

It's too expensive to come to a country where not a whole lotta people like you :teehee:

I know exactly what you mean... the Aussies are in the same boat. Not only are we in a country where he's not greatly popular, but we're also very far away from anywhere else.

I know it's easy for me to say, but you just gotta be patient... good things come to those who wait!

Hey Vedrana! :bye:

It is fantastic this effect his gigs have on us, isn't it?

Was lovely to meet you! Loved your earrings so much! :teehee::biggrin2:

hey! :biggrin2: it is, it is! :biggrin2:

it was pleasure to meet you too! thank you for the earrings!:biggrin2:

I do remember!

Sometimes you have to persevere, but once you get the photos or talk to them (incl Mika) or get the autograph, it's totally worth all the waiting... I remember thinking i was never going to see Martin play with Mika and that I would never get to talk to him, and I managed to do it!

I know exactly what you mean... the Aussies are in the same boat. Not only are we in a country where he's not greatly popular, but we're also very far away from anywhere else.

I know it's easy for me to say, but you just gotta be patient... good things come to those who wait!

Agree, just year ago it seemed I'll never get a chance to see him...traveling was quite hard because visas and chances he would come here were pretty slim too, and than both happened! Visa regime got canceled AND he's coming!:shocked::wub2::wub2::wub2:

You're welcome :biggrin2:

thanks from me too! I still have mine:biggrin2:

i caaaannnt seee the first 1 and its the best 1!!!! Aaahhh this is sooo cool!!thanx christine and b!anca!!

OMG!!! UNCLE JOHN IS GIVING ME A VERY STRANGE LOOK HAHAHAHAAHA....VERY WORRYING....OH ND I LOVE HOW MY HAIR IS SSSSOOOO RECOGNIZABLE,AND HOW MIKA CHECKIN OUT THE CARD!!! EEEPPPPY!!!:blush-anim-cl::mf_boff::huglove:

I'm glad you like them! I recognized your card right away :lol3:

My favourite part of the concert was when after Dr John he kept muffling and he suddenly said "I've got feathers in my mouth" and so he kept spitting. Then I randomly shouted "chicken" because chicken's turned into pretty much of a slang word in my class and my friends and he seemed to have heard it, he said "Never kiss a chicken!"

what a consolation for i couldn't meet him after the gig :roftl::roftl::roftl: