REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Gasometer, Vienna, Austria - March 29 2010

Droopsy

My favourite part of the concert was when after Dr John he kept muffling and he suddenly said "I've got feathers in my mouth" and so he kept spitting. Then I randomly shouted "chicken" because chicken's turned into pretty much of a slang word in my class and my friends and he seemed to have heard it, he said "Never kiss a chicken!"

what a consolation for i couldn't meet him after the gig :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Why couldn't you ? :shocked:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favourite part of the concert was when after Dr John he kept muffling and he suddenly said "I've got feathers in my mouth" and so he kept spitting. Then I randomly shouted "chicken" because chicken's turned into pretty much of a slang word in my class and my friends and he seemed to have heard it, he said "Never kiss a chicken!"

Yes, I have heard of the story...:teehee:

It was great to meet you finally. :thumb_yello:

Let's hope he plays somewhere even closer to home soon...

Ohh this is where that came from , thanks for spreading chicken :aah::biggrin2:

Thank you for all the great pictures! :flowers2:

It's so much fun to find pictures and wonder what I was doing at the time... Like this one, whatever I was doing (the LG with the yellow veil) it looks fun and I want to do it again! :lmao:

DSCF4039.jpg

Ah, so it was you who started it! :biggrin2: Nice one! :naughty:

Hi everybody!

I wanna say thanks for showing all your pics and videos.

So we hadn´t got a camera with us it´s nice to have a memory seeing your pics...

Last week I´ve been really euphoric all the time, but yesterday evening, when we went home from our easter-visits, I suddenly became so sad, I nearly cried. Don´t know why...*sigh*

I think it won´t work seeing Mika in Udine and that´s what me makes so sad..:sad:

Hi everybody!

So we hadn´t got a camera with us it´s nice to have a memory seeing your pics...

Last week I´ve been really euphoric all the time, but yesterday evening, when we went home from our easter-visits, I suddenly became so sad, I nearly cried. Don´t know why...*sigh*

I think it won´t work seeing Mika in Udine and that´s what me makes so sad..:sad:

yeah, I know...but that's perfectly normal after-Mika's-gig order of feelings:naughty:

and also, there's exact diagnosis and whole thread about it :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20503&highlight=Post+Mika+Depression

Hi everybody!

Aww, come to Udine! I've had a proper bad bout of post-gig depression this time, and it doesn't help that I miss Vienna and Munich and all the travelling either :(

Aww, come to Udine! I've had a proper bad bout of post-gig depression this time, and it doesn't help that I miss Vienna and Munich and all the travelling either :(

So it doesn´t get better by the time? It gets worse?

Are you going to visit the Udine gig?

*sigh*

One week ago at this time we had started to wait an half hour ago.

We´ve seen a lot of people of the forum, but didn´t knew :wink2:

So it doesn´t get better by the time? It gets worse?

Are you going to visit the Udine gig?

*sigh*

One week ago at this time we had started to wait an half hour ago.

We´ve seen a lot of people of the forum, but didn´t knew :wink2:

I'm planning on doing both Rome and Udine, it's going to be bonkers :naughty:

I was ok after London, but I think this time it's got a lot to do with missing two cities I'd never been to before. I want to go back :tears:

I'm planning on doing both Rome and Udine, it's going to be bonkers :naughty:

I was ok after London, but I think this time it's got a lot to do with missing two cities I'd never been to before. I want to go back :tears:

I know such feelings, I´m always "homesick" when I see pictures of Ireland, where I´ve been only once for six days...

I´m sure you are going to see Vienna and Munich again, it isn´t to far from Milano, is it? lv19.gif

To be honest: Udine is nearer than Vienna and it would be absolutely silly not to go :blink:

I know such feelings, I´m always "homesick" when I see pictures of Ireland, where I´ve been only once for six days...

I´m sure you are going to see Vienna and Munich again, it isn´t to far from Milano, is it? lv19.gif

To be honest: Udine is nearer than Vienna and it would be absolutely silly not to go :blink:

Udine wouldn't be far for you to go, even Milan was only an hour 10 mins flight. The problem is finding the time and money to go somewhere which doesn't involve a gig :aah:

Udine wouldn't be far for you to go, even Milan was only an hour 10 mins flight. The problem is finding the time and money to go somewhere which doesn't involve a gig :aah:

I already asked myself how it is able to visit many gigs in different countries...

My family would leave me, I think, when I would spend all my time and money for this...*sigh*

Milano is to far, flying isn´t possible. (I don´t think there are flights from Klagenfurt :blink:)

I already asked myself how it is able to visit many gigs in different countries...

My family would leave me, I think, when I would spend all my time and money for this...*sigh*

Milano is to far, flying isn´t possible. (I don´t think there are flights from Klagenfurt :blink:)

That's my problem, too much of my time and money goes on gigs, but it's so worth it :wub2: I think for me it's easier living in a foreign country anyway, my family can't stop me here :naughty:

That's my problem, too much of my time and money goes on gigs, but it's so worth it :wub2: I think for me it's easier living in a foreign country anyway, my family can't stop me here :naughty:

So you´re younger than me :biggrin2:

I´m married, have two kids (ok, they are nearly grown up, 14 and 19), we built a house three years ago...

I think Udine is just the last chance for me to see Mika (unless he would come to Austria again)

So you´re younger than me :biggrin2:

I´m married, have two kids (ok, they are nearly grown up, 14 and 19), we built a house three years ago...

I think Udine is just the last chance for me to see Mika (unless he would come to Austria again)

I'm only 24, a baby by Italian standards :naughty: I hope you do manage to come to Udine, the Italians know how to party! :biggrin2:

Hi everybody!

i felt exactly the same ...and i was wondering if went crazy or something :)

i decided to call it "mika-sick" (like homesick) :teehee: ..you're not alone

i felt exactly the same ...and i was wondering if went crazy or something :)

i decided to call it "mika-sick" (like homesick) :teehee: ..you're not alone

Mit dem Unterschied, dass du mein Kind sein könntest :biggrin2:, man denkt doch, der Jugend steht so etwas "eher" zu :wink2:

I learnt in here this feelings are called PMD (PostMikaDepression) or PGD (PostGigDepression) :wink2:

No, we aren´t alone lv19.gif

Why couldn't you ? :shocked:

i ran out of time - we went to Vienna by car and my dad sadly didn't sleep much the night before, so he almost fell asleep in the car when i was running around with Kriszti to look for Mika. I tried to persuade them that i'd be gone for only 10 minutes but dad really looked worn out. I had to stay up too and sing and shout and babble on about something so he wouldn't fall asleep driving on the highway. :blink: t'was scary.

Yes, I have heard of the story...

It was great to meet you finally.

Let's hope he plays somewhere even closer to home soon...

i do agree it was great to see you, too! i was a bit reluctant at first, nevermind :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

and yes! Mika come back. weep weep wail

Ohh this is where that came from , thanks for spreading chicken

yeah i know. I'm soo glamorously famous now it hurts :aah:

Ah, so it was you who started it! :naughty: Nice one!

busted :mf_rosetinted: