mika haters

qwurtie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@FREDDIESDOUBLE huh???? so i can win the arguement :P i know there wont be haters its a fan club! im just asking for all mikas talents but oh well i'll just search it up (then) and make a list by myself.... :(

mika can speak french english and spanish as far as i know...he also knows mandarin chinese but is afraid to speak in it because he doesnt want to sound bad at it, he can dance, sing, play piano, be one of the only artists who cares directly about his fans and holds contests, oh and he looks like a dream...hes so awesome...he changes peoples lives...id say that thats pretty impressive

:roftl:

mika can speak french english and spanish as far as i know...he also knows mandarin chinese but is afraid to speak in it because he doesnt want to sound bad at it, he can dance, sing, play piano, be one of the only artists who cares directly about his fans and holds contests, oh and he looks like a dream...hes so awesome...he changes peoples lives...id say that thats pretty impressive

:roftl:

frankly i doubt that :naughty:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. People are as free to hate Mika as others are free to love him. So long as they're not abusing/bullying I have no problem with people who don't like Mika's music...

yes i agree:thumb_yello:

and i think making a list of facts is meaningless. u can just tell your cousin (right??) how YOU think about mika and his music.

frankly i doubt that :naughty:

yes i agree:thumb_yello:

and i think making a list of facts is meaningless. u can just tell your cousin (right??) how YOU think about mika and his music.

Mika doesn't speak mandarin chinese...he studied it for 9 years but can't remember any of it lol. His sisters can speak it though, apparently.

And yeah, you can say why you admire someone but there's no need to try and make them like him if they don't want to :roftl:

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. People are as free to hate Mika as others are free to love him. So long as they're not abusing/bullying I have no problem with people who don't like Mika's music...

I was about to write something like that, but I don't think I could have put it any better. So, yes that. girl_yes.gif

Mika is a person who has talent, looks, charisma. He's kind and thoughtful, with a great personality. He speaks several languages.

So people out there who are insecure nobodys, are jealous of everything that he is, and that jealousy turns to hatred. They know he has all the things mentioned above and there is nothing they can really truthfully attack, so they attack his sexuality and his falsetto voice. It makes them feel better about themselves to do that. There's nothing we can do about it I'm afraid. They are more to be pitied than anything else and he is always going to get more fans than haters, so they are fighting on the loosing side.

Mika doesn't speak mandarin chinese...he studied it for 9 years but can't remember any of it lol. His sisters can speak it though, apparently.

And yeah, you can say why you admire someone but there's no need to try and make them like him if they don't want to :roftl:

:naughty: yup this's what he claims.

but i think he DOES remember at least A LITTLE after all the 9 years!!!!!!

well, i'm being subjective:aah:

and it is actually hard to transform the others even though you want to, isn't it??:wink2:

ya bt i cant jst let her say stuff bout him n be quiet bout it... bt anyways it doesnt mater nw

No .. it isnt .. its just nice and allows everyone to read it .. :thumb_yello:

Better and thanks

ok but if its not 1 of the rules why are you going to ban me??? its hard typing in full. this is like school....:insane:

At school i sit next to a guy in french, lets just call him Ian for now. He's always harsh to everyone and espicially to me. Usually its just torments like mika's gay. bla bla bla. I just dont listen. but then there are even meaner things said about mika. and it becomes unbearable. and then he even started insulting me. I cried. It was unfair. So luckily my friend told my teacher, he now sits at the opposite side of the room to me in maths. and in french i got moved so that someone that used glasses could see the board. He teacher is also going to report ian to headmaster. Man. Mika can give me a hard time. But he is soooo worth it. I love the fact that everyone thinks im crazy but they still like me :)

Archived