Hello!

Ana_K

Hello Everyone !

I'm new here:blush-anim-cl: I'm Ana, from Portugal and I'm 19. I found this forum because I was searching Mika's tour dates.

I'm crazy about Mika (well, if I weren't I wouldn't be here.), he just makes me crazy. (Yeah, that's really the word I meant). I love the rhythm, the lyrics, HIS VOICE !! :wub2:

I hope I don't make huge mistakes, sorry for that. :$

So... For start, I can say that I'm very sad, because Mika will be here tomorrow and I don't have how to go there. No one I know likes Mika, and it's kinda dangerous for me to go alone (despite my wish... :sad:). lisbon is not a very peaceful city at the night :sad:.

So I hope you don't think I'm boring or so, but i had to say that I am REALLY REALLY sad for not going :(

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey!

pooor you..i know how you feel (i havent been able to go to a mika concert yet :'( ) i'm sure you could persued one of your friends to go to his concert (maybe next time) they'll definitly have fun...who would'nt??

Hi Ana and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I have some good news and some bad news for you.

Mika has had to cancel the gig tomorrow because he cannot get to Lisbon (there are no planes because of the volcanic eruption in Iceland) :tears:

The good news is that the gig has been rearranged for May 11th, so maybe you can go to that one. :biggrin2:

Hello Everyone !

I'm new here:blush-anim-cl: I'm Ana, from Portugal and I'm 19. I found this forum because I was searching Mika's tour dates.

I'm crazy about Mika (well, if I weren't I wouldn't be here.), he just makes me crazy. (Yeah, that's really the word I meant). I love the rhythm, the

Oi Ana, bem vinda ao MFC! :biggrin2: Meu nome é Lucy e eu sou do Brasil, visite o thread Português sempre que quiser conversar com outras fãs Portuguesas e Brasileiras, você vai fazer novas amizades aqui e com pessoas que também amam o Mika :wink2:

link: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21412

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome ! :)

Silver and Dark Angel, OMG, when I read your comments I screamed so loud that my mom walked into my room thinking I was feeling bad x) Thanks GOD! It's bad for the other fans, sorry for saying this, but this gives time to make someone go with me. Wish me luck !

the funny story is, that me and my mom were talking about the planes situation in the afternoon, and none of us thought that Mika couldn't come... Thank you again, my hope is refilled ! *.*

mikalollipop_karla e Lollipop Love, aah, que bom ter alguém que fala a mesma língua que eu ! Obrigada por me avisares, lollipop love, do tópico para fãs portuguesas e brasileiras. Amanhã irei lá, porque agora é tarde e eu tenho de estudar.

Kisses for everyone, I'm happy again *.*

(so silly -.-)

Silver and Dark Angel, OMG, when I read your comments I screamed so loud that my mom walked into my room thinking I was feeling bad x) Thanks GOD! It's bad for the other fans, sorry for saying this, but this gives time to make someone go with me. Wish me luck !

the funny story is, that me and my mom were talking about the planes situation in the afternoon, and none of us thought that Mika couldn't come... Thank you again, my hope is refilled ! *.*

mikalollipop_karla e Lollipop Love, aah, que bom ter alguém que fala a mesma língua que eu ! Obrigada por me avisares, lollipop love, do tópico para fãs portuguesas e brasileiras. Amanhã irei lá, porque agora é tarde e eu tenho de estudar.

(so silly -.-)

Best of luck! Hope you can make it! :thumb_yello:

Hello Everyone !

I'm crazy about Mika (well, if I weren't I wouldn't be here.), he just makes me crazy. (Yeah, that's really the word I meant). I love the rhythm, the lyrics, HIS VOICE !! :wub2:

So... For start, I can say that I'm very sad, because Mika will be here tomorrow and I don't have how to go there. No one I know likes Mika, and it's kinda dangerous for me to go alone (despite my wish... :sad:). lisbon is not a very peaceful city at the night :sad:.

So I hope you don't think I'm boring or so, but i had to say that I am REALLY REALLY sad for not going :(

HI (again xD)!

:welcomeani: to the MFC!

(so silly -.-)

Não domina a língua completamente, mas eu amo e que eu aprendo rápido :biggrin2:

Hello Everyone !

Mais uma vez, bem vinda, Ana! :wink2:

Talvez no dia 11 a gente se encontre por lá, já que foi adiado!

Mais uma vez, bem vinda, Ana! :wink2:

Talvez no dia 11 a gente se encontre por lá, já que foi adiado!

Ai eu espero mesmo que sim, acho que desta vez vou!! Os bilhetes é que me assustaram, mas devo comprar os bilhetes a uma amiga que, infelizmente está em estágio e ainda não sabe se pode ir.

Thank you girls *

It's so nice of you, I'm feeling really welcome ^.^

LilStar, thank you, me too xD I think I will, at least I have friend who says that goes with me. Let's see if she doesn't have any exams by then.

Well, my mum does like Mika, but she can't possibly go to a concert XD

Archived