• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:wub2::wub2:THANK YOU GUYS!

@Silver!:wink2:

Sper ca toti veti avea un concert fantastic!:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl:i wonder if Mika will gonna says something in romanian language and what/how much?!:naughty:

:sneaky2:i bet his romanian language will be better than my english language!:teehee:

:blush-anim-cl:i wonder if Mika will gonna says something in romanian language and what/how much?!:naughty:

:sneaky2:i bet his romanian language will be better than my english language!:teehee:

I was thinking about the same things today! :aah:

I'm certain Mika will speak to you in Romanian. He finds the Latin languages easier than the Germanic ones, I think :naughty:

I did try to learn a little bit of Romanian once (I was a huge fan of Ilie Nastase when I was at school :wub2:) but I think I can only remember how to count to ten now :roftl:

I did try to learn a little bit of Romanian once (I was a huge fan of Ilie Nastase when I was at school :wub2:) but I think I can only remember how to count to ten now :roftl:

:wub2:AWW!how interesting!i'm so glad to hear a good thing about us,romanian people!(:mf_rosetinted:cause in these days only bad things happened...)

:mf_lustslow:oh,Ilie Nastase!great champion!:thumb_yello:

and Ion Tiriac!:wub2:Our Golden Age Of Tennis!

:wink2:if he will speak with me in my language...i think i will die of happiness!:blush-anim-cl:(*grabs B!anca on my side to help me with my poor english!i hope you did't thought that you will gonna escape of me,tomorrow?!*kidding!i can't wait to see,my sweetheart!):wub2:

THIS IS IT! :aah:

edit: @ B!anka

HEy! How do you know that:mf_lustslow:

ehm...it's my hometown. I can feel it. It has suddenly become brighter and a lot more beautiful! :P

:shocked::shocked:REALLY?!DID YOU SEEN HIM?!

my goodness,i can't wait to meet you,to meet all of you!

:wub2:i can't wait to see your BANNER,girls!

uff!until tomorrow at 12:00 - 13 :00 i will die!:

No I didn't see him. We agreed not to meet until the gig. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

To everyone who is going, have the blast tomorrow !!!::

SABINE! Thank you very much! :huglove:

Sper ca toate au un timp uimitor

(That says "Hope you all have an amazing time", in case Google has messed it up ::)

WOW! That's Romanian! :shocked:

Yup, it's fine...thanks a lot!!! :biggrin2:

Anyone going still about?

Could you say hello to Ioana for me, I haven't seen her in ages, and miss her loads.

Thank you ;-)

I'm bere with Ioana and she says:

pa of mine I missjoo loads and am baking in the sun for u too xxx

RO_Adams_fan @mikasounds Thank u for a great great concert in Romania! You are a real showman! All the best to you from ur Romanian crazy fans :) <3

addapineapple @mikasounds hope u got the handmade card I made u tonight. Thank you for the awsm gig. Changed my life tonight. Have a nice afterparty.

Bianca_is_me @mikasounds Thank you for the gig! I'm glad you liked the banner. Long live the DONKEY! :D

RO_Adams_fan @mikasounds Thank u for a great great concert in Romania! You are a real showman! All the best to you from ur Romanian crazy fans :) <3

addapineapple @mikasounds hope u got the handmade card I made u tonight. Thank you for the awsm gig. Changed my life tonight. Have a nice afterparty.

Bianca_is_me @mikasounds Thank you for the gig! I'm glad you liked the banner. Long live the DONKEY! :D

:naughty:

I have to say that I'm on cloud nine right now. I'm afraid this gig was too special from so many points of view that I actually would like to keep it all as a memory. I regret. I won't make a report. There are too many things to say that are worth to remain only in my mind. :wub2:

I have to say that I'm on cloud nine right now. I'm afraid this gig was too special from so many points of view that I actually would like to keep it all as a memory. I regret. I won't make a report. There are too many things to say that are worth to remain only in my mind. :wub2:

O.K. keep your memories but I hope your mum will do a report :teehee: .

You know how curious we all are. :wink2:

Now I won't be able to sleep at night, 'cause I'll be wondering what happened. :lol3:

I'm bere with Ioana and she says:

pa of mine I missjoo loads and am baking in the sun for u too xxx

Aww, thank you:blush-anim-cl:

Hope everyone had a brilliant time, looking forward to reports:thumb_yello:

Now I won't be able to sleep at night, 'cause I'll be wondering what happened. :lol3:

Nothing happened...nothing like what you think at least. :naughty:

But there were certain little moments that gave me jelly feet and if I start talking about that it could turn quite fangurly and non-sense. :bleh: