Well... Hai there. :D

So... I discovered Mika sometime last year with the help of one of my best friends. He became an instant favorite of mine. As for other info on me, I'm from Georgia. I am a complete computer dork as well as a dork over many other random, unnamed subjects. Mostly computers though. So yeah... That's it for now at least.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So... I discovered Mika sometime last year with the help of one of my best friends. He became an instant favorite of mine. As for other info on me, I'm from Georgia. I am a complete computer dork as well as a dork over many other random, unnamed subjects. Mostly computers though. So yeah... That's it for now at least.

Woohoo Southern U.S. fans! We call it "still golden, but with a drawl." :aah:

Anyways, welcome to the Mikaest place on the world wide web. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself ... this place is LIFE.

Glad you're in the club! :glasses3:

Mika mentions "Georgia" in his songs a few times, so that's probably cool for you.... :naughty::dunno:

Haha. I noticed that too. It's always negative though. Is it maybe why he won't go to Atlanta on his tours?

Woohoo Southern U.S. fans! We call it "still golden, but with a drawl."

XD There arent many Mika-manics here in GA, but I still wouldn't mind him popping in on Atlanta while on tour. Like I said above, he never shows up here. It makes me sad.

Haha. I noticed that too. It's always negative though. Is it maybe why he won't go to Atlanta on his tours?

XD There arent many Mika-manics here in GA, but I still wouldn't mind him popping in on Atlanta while on tour. Like I said above, he never shows up here. It makes me sad.

:wink2:

I agree, the man simply MUST do more Southern tour dates on his next jaunt round the great ole' USA.

But don't worry, he's been here before, he knows we exist...he just has to come again!

Hi Diddy, welcome here :biggrin2:

Never Got the chance to post here.. :wink2:

Hola, Bonjour, and Hello! :biggrin2:

I'm Kaitlin, from SC. Yo Neighbor!! :naughty: Mika needs to come to ATlanta.. or Charlotte.. or Orlando.. :roftl:

sooo.. :bye: Welcome to the MFC!! :biggrin2:

How did you find out about Mika?? :naughty:

Mine all comes down to a Début Fashion Show my freind "hapenned" to watch. :blush-anim-cl: bless her. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived