Mika Live@Home April 30 2010

Louiza

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I have to ask...do you just have some sort of man crush on Mika or do you bat for the other team? :naughty:

Sweetie if you have to ask then you haven't been paying attention!:shocked:

:roftl::roftl:

tetu1.jpg

There we are, challenge met, I think. :biggrin2:

That's HOT!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Sweetie if you have to ask then you haven't been paying attention!:shocked:

:roftl::roftl:

That's HOT!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Okay, this must mean you bat for the other team? :roftl::roftl: Lolz to be honest I don't judge people by their sexuality (unless it's blatantly obvious) people are just people, in my mind. :dunno:

Okay, this must mean you bat for the other team? :roftl::roftl: Lolz to be honest I don't judge people by their sexuality (unless it's blatantly obvious) people are just people, in my mind. :dunno:

Well if we want to get serious - me too!

Lol :teehee: Sorry for the question - just realised we speak a lot on here but I don't actually know much about you lol.

Hmmm!

You know enough.

I try to be kind, like to support or/and applaud others & am a huge Mika fan!

There ain't no more!

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Lil bit late posting here but hey wth :naughty:

Brilliant performance, Id pay to see an acoustic set from M and the gang anyday. It truely goes to show that being creative and free from the stereotyping society we live in can bring such performances such as this.

And one more thing:

"Our music industry is becoming a repetitive record stuck on repeat, Mika breaks the mould in all aspects of his style and music, embrace it and learn from it" Ads™ :wink2:

Will this be released on DVD anytime soon? :rolls_eyes:

Lil bit late posting here but hey wth :naughty:

Brilliant performance, Id pay to see an acoustic set from M and the gang anyday. It truely goes to show that being creative and free from the stereotyping society we live in can bring such performances such as this.

And one more thing:

"Our music industry is becoming a repetitive record stuck on repeat, Mika breaks the mould in all aspects of his style and music, embrace it and learn from it" Ads™ :wink2:

Will this be released on DVD anytime soon? :rolls_eyes:

Well said Ads!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I don't know the answer if this will be released onDVD.

I hope so!:thumb_yello:

hi... :) sorry if you have said this before but where can I find those videos of mika in the kitchen? :aah:

it's at the end of the love today video :-) Or One Foot Boy. I think it's Love Today though...

NEW VID!!!

Mika and makeup!!!(say that 5 times fast :P)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=389445811225&ref=mf

Translation: (im working hard with all these vids!!!:teehee: )

Guy that does Mika's Makeup: Everytime we see each other, theres a story. Thats why we have to be very open-minded. It's amazing, because we get to go inside Mika's universe. Mika is a very bright artist and he has a very colorful universe, and everytime he proposes things. It's always great. So, today, we decided to do something a little bit more romantic. We started with flowers, a very soft look.

Mika: we saw the decoration in the house, so we thought it would be great to do something like this.

Guy: It's a mix of a alot of colors and paint, and a few accessories. We added glitter so it would show under the light. This is *shows paint* what we use to make kids makeup, in birthday parties. Because Mika likes colors, i got all my kids makeup kit out and we had alot of fun! I love to work for Mika because, everytime, its a fun moment, we share things, we talk. Sometimes its a bit more rock, sometimes more romantic (no comment, he really said it like that :lmfao:!!!) but its always very funny!

Edited by LilStar

NEW VID!!!

Mika and makeup!!!(say that 5 times fast :P)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=389445811225&ref=mf

Translation: (im working hard with all these vids!!!:teehee: )

Guy that does Mika's Makeup: Everytime we see each other, theres a story. Thats why we have to be very open-minded. It's amazing, because we get to go inside Mika's universe. Mika is a very bright artist and he has a very colorful universe, and everytime he proposes things. It's always great. So, today, we decided to do something a little bit more romantic. We started with flowers, a very soft look.

Mika: we saw the decoration in the house, so we thought it would be great to do something like this.

Guy: It's a mix of a alot of colors and paint, and a few accessories. We added glitter so it would show under the light. This is *shows paint* what we use to make kids makeup, in birthday parties. Because Mika likes colors, i got all my kids makeup kit out and we had alot of fun! I love to work for Mika because, everytime, its a fun moment, we share things, we talk. Sometimes its a bit more rock, sometimes more romantic (no comment, he really said it like that :lmfao:!!!) but its always very funny!

Thanks very much Lil!! :flowers2:

:roftl: Kids makeup?? :roftl:

yeah!:naughty: i thought it was little plastic flowers, but its all makeup wow:shocked:

Thank you for posting and for the translation Lilstar!! :wub2:

My French isn't good enough to understand everything he says, so it's very helpful:thumb_yello:

I thought they were plastic flowers too!:teehee: