Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

My latest conquest:

:wub2: Especially special for me because it was right after my Eden stage adventure:naughty:

uiiiii that's lovely! :wub2: :wub2:

Hurrà for a new conquest! :groupwave:

I'm really short too. In this picture I am right next to him in the blue Big Girl outfit...(courtesy of Ingie)

I'm nearly 21 years old and only 5". :aah: I'd fit in really well in Asia...

:lmfao:

LoL, I can perfectly understand you, I'm quite tall...maybe taller than a lot of my friends...but look what a sorry figure I cut next to the extra tall MIKA man...look at that, I was like :shocked: :shocked:

I mean I talked to him before but until I hugged him I really didn't know how small I was next to him

modificaultimapenso.jpg

:lmfao: that's hilarious!

here's mine. me and my twin sister got to meet him at a M&G in Singapore last month. ;)

u can check out more pics at my sis fb album.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2044321&id=1086623225&l=6cde84e0dc

my twin eda (extreme left) & me (second from right)

mikatwin2.jpg

OMG...the girl second from the left (in the green shirt and blue shoes) looks almost exactly like one of my friends!

modificaultimapenso.jpg

That is such a cute picture of you two! :wub2:

:roftl:

Do you have a pic of them?

They must have looked pretty unique based on his reaction...:teehee:

These are all the gifts I had for him that tour..

presj.png

OOh, he said "Scissor Sisters" >.<' i didn't get that.

Ahh, I can imagine those Space Ducks :thumb_yello: you probably made everyone smile, 'cause everybody loves when Mika laugh :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl:

Awww, he is so sweet in that video. His sweetness is so genuine that you can't help but love him:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

The moment he held his hand on my arm (it's while he was explaining he was so tired etc.) I died a bit :blush-anim-cl: But at the same time it was so great, it really was a moment like you talk to your friends :teehee::wub2:

I'm really short too. In this picture I am right next to him in the blue Big Girl outfit...(courtesy of Ingie)

DSCF3929.jpg

I'm nearly 21 years old and only 5". :aah: I'd fit in really well in Asia...

Awww, what a lovely "behind the scenes" pic:wub2:

Yes, you would definitely fit in! I'm about 5'1 but I don't think I'm considered "small" here.... So, when are you coming to Japan?:biggrin2:

LoL, I can perfectly understand you, I'm quite tall...maybe taller than a lot of my friends...but look what a sorry figure I cut next to the extra tall MIKA man...look at that, I was like :shocked: :shocked:

I mean I talked to him before but until I hugged him I really didn't know how small I was next to him

modificaultimapenso.jpg

!

That's a beautiful pic:wub2:

The funny thing is, when I was talking to him he didn't seem that huge... I guess I have to hug him or/and take a pic to find out how tall he really is:aah:

The moment he held his hand on my arm (it's while he was explaining he was so tired etc.) I died a bit :blush-anim-cl: But at the same time it was so great, it really was a moment like you talk to your friends

It must have been really special!! :fangurl:Thanks for sharing!!

I think I can kinda understand the "dying" part. After I talked to him for the first time, my knees were shaking, so I had to sit down on the pavement to recover..... Ahh, the Mika effect:aah:

Edited by butterflygal

Awww, what a lovely "behind the scenes" pic:wub2:

Yes, you would definitely fit in! I'm about 5'1 but I don't think I'm considered "small" here.... So, when are you coming to Japan?:biggrin2:

When I can afford it :roftl::roftl:

These are all the gifts I had for him that tour..

presj.png

:blush- anim-cl:

:blush-an im-cl::blush-an im-cl:

The moment he held his hand on my arm (it's while he was explaining he was so tired etc.) I died a bit :blush-anim-cl: But at the same time it was so great, it really was a moment like you talk to your friends :teehee::wub2:

OOww I loved the space ducks and the space cat! :biggrin2:

I wonder if he had any ideia of how your heart beats were at the moment :mf_rosetinted:

It must have been really special!! :fangurl:Thanks for sharing!!

I think I can kinda understand the "dying" part. After I talked to him for the first time, my knees were shaking, so I had to sit down on the pavement to recover..... Ahh, the Mika effect:aah:

Mika effect :wub2: you make me be afraid of meeting him :roftl: 'cause when I'm nervous, or I start to say stupid things, or I don't say nothing at all. And none of the alternatives would be good with Mika standing right in front of me :blush-anim-cl:

OOww I loved the space ducks and the space cat! :biggrin2:

I wonder if he had any ideia of how your heart beats were at the moment :mf_rosetinted:

Probably not .. he was too busy whining about how tired he was with all the gigs he had done that week :mf_rosetinted::aah: (I was at those gigs too! :aah::roftl:)

• 4 weeks later...
I had a blank canvas last time too ...

p1010002border.jpg

He only was so busy talking, laughing and getting confused that he kinda missed the idea I guess :aah: But I couldn't tell him again that he was doing something "wrong" .. :aah::roftl:

But the whole moment, the little meeting, means a lot more to me than that autograph .. It was so special :wub2: (and funny :aah:)

I only just got the joke of this one, that's hilarious :roftl::roftl:

I only just got the joke of this one, that's hilarious :roftl::roftl:

Next time I should take it with me again .. and then give it to him again and when he looks like :blink: I just point at the big, totally white page ..

:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Next time I should take it with me again .. and then give it to him again and when he looks like :blink: I just point at the big, totally white page ..

:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

*Mika stares at the totally white page*

*Mika thinks*

*Mika signs your hand* :roftl:

:aah: The autograph is very nice of course .. but I would be staring more at the stick itself :aah: You're really lucky that you've got one :wink2:

Yes, that too. I was planning for days to catch it and thought about good catching techniques, but when this moment was really here, my mind went just blank. Good that Mika is so punctual and throw it basically in my hand.

Yes, that too. I was planning for days to catch it and thought about good catching techniques, but when this moment was really here, my mind went just blank. Good that Mika is so punctual and throw it basically in my hand.

:naughty:

Never happens to me :no:

I always see them go in a totally other direction :aah:

:naughty:

Never happens to me :no:

I always see them go in a totally other direction :aah:

I hope my luck will go to you the next time, because I've seen Mika 2 times - first time I caught the stick and second time he threw it again at my diretion, but I wasn't gonna catch it and a person next to me got it. :wink2:

I hope my luck will go to you the next time, because I've seen Mika 2 times - first time I caught the stick and second time he threw it again at my diretion, but I wasn't gonna catch it and a person next to me got it. :wink2:

Wauw, wish you were able to stand next to me at the next gig :naughty::aah:

(I've had a few gigs already .. :roftl:)