Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hey, I don't think that anyone's debating if it should be posted or not, or saying what anyone should do or feel.

On the contrary, everyone's agreed that different people may have different views and respected it. :original:

I didnt say that ... you would just expect a thread dedicated for posting Mika' signed and written things would be just that ....

I don't want to be lured into a tearup everywhere I go:wink2:

One is a lover not a fighter

so you think I cannot relate to other people's feelings now? :boxed:

I actually thought that you were the last person that would have needed to be reminded of how this was a forum where we communicate with each other and not simply post pictures of Mika related stuff and adore them.:shocked:

:blink:I guess you are trying to be funny here...:blink:

:doh:

ha ha :cool:

Fred started this thread for people who wanted to share, their signatures, and experiences on how they got them, and a lot of people are quite happy to do so.

If you don't want to, you don't have to, it's as simple as that.

With what you say in the bolded part, pretty much half the threads on here wouldn't exist, some have gone by the wayside a bit, but we certainly wouldn't have the Mikagasmics, which is one of the most popular threads on here!

In some way shape or form, all the threads here show a modicum of adoration for Mika, whether it be through pictures of him shirtless, gig reports which exude our enthusiasm for his music, or threads like this where people can show their little trophies, of a meeting with him.

There is room for everything, and something for everyone, I don't go into a lot of threads as they hold nothing for me. But I certainly wouldn't go into them just to say they don't do anything for me, that would just be counterproductive for me and for the people who enjoy the thread.

This is a forum for everyone, what ever they like or don't like about Mika, like you say, to communicate.

Some threads are there for fun like this one, others for more serious discussions, which leads to healthy, on the whole, debate.

As long as no ones getting hurt by the fun threads, would it be okay to keep them fun?

Fred started this thread for people who wanted to share, their signatures, and experiences on how they got them, and a lot of people are quite happy to do so.

With what you say in the bolded part, pretty much half the threads on here wouldn't exist, some have gone by the wayside a bit, but we certainly wouldn't have the Mikagasmics, which is one of the most popular threads on here!

In some way shape or form, all the threads here show a modicum of adoration for Mika, whether it be through pictures of him shirtless, gig reports which exude our enthusiasm for his music, or threads like this where people can show their little trophies, of a meeting with him.

There is room for everything, and something for everyone, I don't go into a lot of threads as they hold nothing for me. But I certainly wouldn't go into them just to say they don't do anything for me, that would just be counterproductive for me and for the people who enjoy the thread.

This is a forum for everyone, what ever they like or don't like about Mika, like you say, to communicate.

Some threads are there for fun like this one, others for more serious discussions, which leads to healthy, on the whole, debate.

As long as no ones getting hurt by the fun threads, would it be okay to keep them fun?

Agreed! Very well said! :thumb_yello:

peace.gif

Okay this is all I've got so I'll just have to post it again. :naughty:

4683860269_e063a8dedd_b.jpg

I do love it! :mf_lustslow:

This is so special...:wub2: Love it!

I think what Suzie was saying in her original post was that she has stuff too but doesn't want to share it. I don't think she was telling people not to share their stuff lol, just that she doesn't want to but she does have stuff from the big guy himself :thumb_yello: I think that's the most important thing here - that she has special memories too - not that she doesn't want to post them :thumb_yello:

But anyway, I guess that's just another misunderstanding to add to the "MFC Misunderstandments Shelf" :aah: (is "misunderstandment" even a word?? :blink:) Not arguing, I thought your post was good Rose :thumb_yello: Just thought I'd give another perspective.

ANYWAY, Christine I freakin' LOVE that signature. It's so awesome! I hope I get one like that one day :naughty:

The signature on my massive WAG poster is a little special to me, because he just came over and signed it and I didn't even know he was there :aah: and then Rose and I started talking to him about the champagne that Fred had bought him but gave to Cherisse...:aah: Funny times.

I think what Suzie was saying in her original post was that she has stuff too but doesn't want to share it. I don't think she was telling people not to share their stuff lol, just that she doesn't want to but she does have stuff from the big guy himself :thumb_yello: I think that's the most important thing here - that she has special memories too - not that she doesn't want to post them :thumb_yello:

But anyway, I guess that's just another misunderstanding to add to the "MFC Misunderstandments Shelf" :aah: (is "misunderstandment" even a word?? :blink:) Not arguing, I thought your post was good Rose :thumb_yello: Just thought I'd give another perspective.

ANYWAY, Christine I freakin' LOVE that signature. It's so awesome! I hope I get one like that one day :naughty:

The signature on my massive WAG poster is a little special to me, because he just came over and signed it and I didn't even know he was there :aah: and then Rose and I started talking to him about the champagne that Fred had bought him but gave to Cherisse...:aah: Funny times.

The champagne he said he didn't get!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I felt bad for Cherisse that night:naughty:

Ok ... lets move on huh :thumb_yello:

Can someone please post something/anything so I can swoon over it?:wub2:

Erm, i was gonna post my lovely super-loved autograph to "Sara the Mighty" again but it looks like it's not needed anymore :naughty:

Dammit woman, you got there before me :roftl:

I dont remember if I commented on this before. If I have I'll say it again: it's fantastic, especially the thank you for everything part:wub2:

Here's a larger version of the one in my sig. Got it in Dublin, the night he said he'd hit me with the clogs, and then teased me about when we would actually get them:roftl:

67222079.jpg?t=1278936729

The champagne he said he didn't get!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I felt bad for Cherisse that night:naughty:

I know lmao!! When he said "No, I didn't get it" I was like "she must have drunk it all then" :roftl: And then he heard it was moet...or whatever...he just stared for ages and was silent for a few seconds, and then..."I'm gonna kill her."

:lmfao:

Here's a larger version of the one in my sig. Got it in Dublin, the night he said he'd hit me with the clogs, and then teased me about when we would actually get them:roftl:

67222079.jpg?t=1278936729

awww lovely:wub2:

Awesome Christine!! I love it:wub2:

Aww yeah, I :wub2: it too!

Here's mine, from the program robertina asked him to sign for me:

. . . . . . .

Oh wait, that's right. He *wouldn't* sign it for me :shocked:

You guys are very lucky to have those special sigs indeed! :roftl:

OK, here's the one I *do* have again :thumb_yello:

picture.php?albumid=28&pictureid=662

I know lmao!! When he said "No, I didn't get it" I was like "she must have drunk it all then" :roftl: And then he heard it was moet...or whatever...he just stared for ages and was silent for a few seconds, and then..."I'm gonna kill her."

:lmfao:

:roftl:

that the greatest story ever!! never heard it before!!:teehee::roftl:

I saw on Twitter that Mika noticed some Indonesian fans were campaigning for him to go there. I'll wish you luck that it happens. :biggrin2:

thank u so much, christine :wub2:

and btw, this one is really amazing! Is that a book or pamphlet or what?

@iadoremika

yeah I also think that must be very fun if I can meet other MFCers~

well, everything related to Mika must be fun! :biggrin2:

@suzie

hahha.. yes, I'm that kind of person who will keep something related to everything I love..like after watching movie in cinema, especially the movie I love, I always keep the ticket :aah: no doubt I'd do the same for Mika's concert ticket..

Thanx for the info and luck wish, will try to find out if there's an offer like that or not in asia :thumb_yello: