Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Here's mine from the Nagoya M&G. No dedication or anything, but it makes me really happy every time I look at it, cuz it was the first time i actually met MIKA.:wub2: My knees literally went all wobbly....:blush-anim-cl:

Aw, I love the little looney chat you had with him. :teehee: He was all business at the start of the line but he seemed to perk up when Kick Ass was mentioned.

Aw, I love the little looney chat you had with him. :teehee: He was all business at the start of the line but he seemed to perk up when Kick Ass was mentioned.

I love it too:naughty: I don't think I'll every forget that MIKA moment!

And yes, he seemed really happy that you guys mentioned Kick Ass. He was all smiley after that. You can see it on M&G video:thumb_yello:

Strange , not sure what happened with this overall .. if there was 500 exercise books or they started off with 500 of the decorated ones and stopped.

You want it signed did you say?

Think I'll have something else signed :teehee: And that's IF he comes out to sign...

Awww, I want a picture with him so badddd :aah:

R0015291.jpg

Here's mine from the Nagoya M&G. No dedication or anything, but it makes me really happy every time I look at it, cuz it was the first time i actually met MIKA.:wub2: My knees literally went all wobbly....:blush-anim-cl:

That meeting was super cute :blush-anim-cl:; I loved it when he said: "you ARE the loonie!!":roftl:

Much better to have a personal invaluable moment like that, than your name scribbled somewhere, IMHO.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. It was lovely.

I love it too:naughty: I don't think I'll every forget that MIKA moment!

And yes, he seemed really happy that you guys mentioned Kick Ass. He was all smiley after that. You can see it on M&G video:thumb_yello:

*cough* shamelessly plugging my vid *cough*

That meeting was super cute :blush-anim-cl:; I loved it when he said: "you ARE the loonie!!":roftl:

Much better to have a personal invaluable moment like that, than your name scribbled somewhere, IMHO.

*cough* shamelessly plugging my vid *cough*

I've been watching this video over and over again, just to see him smile at me:teehee: Oh and I personally love it when you say "Oh he's coming with a fence!" It cracks me up every time:roftl:

Yes, memorable MIKA moment, but I would still someday love to have a dedicated autograph. Yours is awesome!! :mf_lustslow:

• 3 weeks later...
Yeshhhhhh

A few got freak T shirts signed.... I couldnt take mine off sadly :aah:

And a kiss!!!! good stuff .. you cant wash it now

It's all stinky :teehee: I think. Haven't touched it much, just drooled at it.

And I didn't take my shirt off :teehee: I just let him sign my shirt while I was wearing it, he was really close :wub2:

Was that backstage or after?

After, between all the other peeps. I was really happy when I got to stand against the fence, because there were loads of other people who just stood there to take pictures of him and I was scared that I wasn't able to give him his present :aah:

After, between all the other peeps. I was really happy when I got to stand against the fence, because there were loads of other people who just stood there to take pictures of him and I was scared that I wasn't able to give him his present :aah:

I came out of that exit , like just behind Mika .. and was like eekkkk I should not be here :aah:

It had a row of disabled kids there , I was like eeekkkkk how do I get out? :roftl:

Lucky some backstage crew saw me and John was like ohhh man you go here! I said errrrr where :naughty: , and they had to create a gap in that fencing thing you would of seen.

All most surreal

I came out of that exit , like just behind Mika .. and was like eekkkk I should not be here :aah:

It had a row of disabled kids there , I was like eeekkkkk how do I get out? :roftl:

Lucky some backstage crew saw me and John was like ohhh man you go here! I said errrrr where :naughty: , and they had to create a gap in that fencing thing you would of seen.

All most surreal

:roftl:

I think I saw you sitting in the grass (was it grass?) when all the people walked away after the signing, amiright? With some others too

All most surreal

I saw :aah:

Much better to have a personal invaluable moment like that, than your name scribbled somewhere, IMHO

yes, I fully agree. I have siggies (not that many as I can count them on one hand) but I don't value them as much as my personal moments in Berlin and Dublin or a special post on twitter :wub2: ... but similarly, special concert moments stay with me, too and I think of them more often than the signitures. In fact, I decided not to ask for more until the third album. :teehee:

Edited by suzie