Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

Ida Falk is the lady accompanying Mika on this tour.

She also is on the recordings of Happy Endng & Blue Eyes with Mika!

She is a friend not a lover!

Ahhhh thanks :biggrin2:

But, I thought a girl called Lorna did Happy Ending? Or was that just when they sang it live? :aah: All the changes within the band just confuses me :teehee:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since everyone else just wants him to be happy in general, the perfect solution is that he marries you :mf_rosetinted: Everyone will be happy for him, Sajse & Co get to crash the wedding, someone will send me a piece of cake (right? :sneaky2:) and the MFC will have something to talk about for weeks :yay:

I think more months than weeks... :naughty:

So it was this thread what got you out of the woodwork? :lmfao:

:thumb_yello::roftl:

it was actually pretty random :roftl: I do pop in from time to time, but mostly to nick a smiley or find a picture :naughty:

Seriously, y'all, Mika deserves someone wonderful. I hope they're dating (even though I have no idea if she's single or whatever) because someone as awesome as him deserves a girlfriend or boyfriend to go home with, and cuddle with, and to tell him how gorgeous and amazing he is :wub2:

I know I'm prob the only MFCer under 25 who wants him to not be single, but it's true. :naughty:

yes he does indeed deserve happiness & if he's with someone (whoever that is) then good for him & I truly hope he's happy!!!

If he's single i hope he finds someone lovely soon:wub2:

sigh.gif Yeah...they could've at least photographed them coming out of the coffee shop WC together. But naaaah, just walking... We can't work with that! rolleye.gif

lol ahhh not good eh not good better luck next time, you may one day find a pic where you can make a killer caption that slays everyone lol

its not their first time going out ... :teehee:

they are a cute couple

Mikaonalovelyday0zvCqpEhLgxl.jpg

my gosh if they were a couple they certainly don't look close or happy

crappy day???

That does sound scandalous, the way they put it!:naughty:

am i the only one whose heart sank when first reading this:aah:...i need a life.:blush-anim-cl:

no my heart can't sink i'm not in love with Mika!!! yes do reread that yes it does say what you think it says I am NOT in love with Mika

i do have a smidge of a crush on him but that's it

I am already in love with someone else :wub2: sorry mika will have to find someone else now:teehee:

Edited by DarkLight
typos as per usual lol

I'd love to get involved in this convo, but I'm ashamed to say I have no idea who Ida is :teehee:

So, maybe I'll stay outta this one :naughty:

Post of the day! :lmao:

Ahhhh thanks :biggrin2:

But, I thought a girl called Lorna did Happy Ending? Or was that just when they sang it live? :aah: All the changes within the band just confuses me :teehee:

That was his other girlfriend. :das:

No offence to Mika but Ida doesn't actually look that entertained...

I agree.

And I agree with Shine, they look embarrassed and disturbed because of the paparazzi.:thumbdown:

(Which is quite understandable no matter if they're a couple or not, or whoever this lady is.)

Ok :sweatdrop: It's not his t-shirt Ida is wearing!

Hers t-shirt has only 15 stripes,while Mika's has 16...:mf_rosetinted:

Yes,i counted them.:boxed:

You could have just looked at the fact that Ida's veeeeeeeery slim and it's a tight fitting top that would certainly not fit Mika...but counting's good too. :teehee: