Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

yes, i do have feelings for her, but the other thing is even more complicated, she's in year 10 im in year 12 that sounds bad, whereas she's 16 and im 17 doesnt sound bad. :aah:

thats why im afraid as to where it may lead...

(btw i LOVE THE SONG!)

You're both old enough. What's the problem?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No!

We are trying to discreetly ignore Caz & Micafan.:shocked:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Now Caz is going to kill me.:shocked::biggrin2:

:lmfao:

Smoooooooooooooth :teehee:

Anyways, I'm off to bed (considering you don't even want me here anyhow :shun::aah:)

Night, losers! :bye:

Triplets???

Not 2, not 4, but 3???

paris14.jpg

LOL love it!

It's okay.

Caz is one our sweethearts!:thumb_yello:

She also has a great & quirky sense of humour.

Yeah she's great! :naughty:

i ve got her on facebook! :wink2:

Aww thanks guys :naughty::teehee:

On page 108 there are a few posts explaining who Ida Falk is.

That's good, because I have never heard of her before. I heard her on YouTube singing with Mika and she has an awesome voice. I wonder if she's the lady he's writing songs for? If she is, that'd be great, because Mika would write operatic songs to suit her voice, and he'd do that so well!

That's good, because I have never heard of her before. I heard her on YouTube singing with Mika and she has an awesome voice. I wonder if she's the lady he's writing songs for? If she is, that'd be great, because Mika would write operatic songs to suit her voice, and he'd do that so well!

No no no, I don't understand why people have never heard of Ida until now :roftl: He's spoken about her for aaaaaages. She's the one who sings in Happy Ending, you've been listening to her voice for 3 years, not to mention she was his backing singer along with Alex during the acoustic tour. Her name is Ida Falk Winland.

I've estimated that the girl Mika is writing songs for is a girl named Natalia - she added me on MySpace late 2007/early 2008 and I got an email from her in Feb 08 saying that she'd been friends with Mika for years and that they were even collaborating.

I could be wrong, but seems plausable.

http://www.myspace.com/nataliaofficial

Edited by CazGirl

No no no, I don't understand why people have never heard of Ida until now :roftl: He's spoken about her for aaaaaages. She's the one who sings in Happy Ending, you've been listening to her voice for 3 years, not to mention she was his backing singer along with Alex during the acoustic tour. Her name is Ida Falk Winland.

I'm such a bad fan. :teehee: