Who Thinks Mika Should Do Another Acoustic Tour????

I love him to do another accoustic tour! We went to Amsterdam, the Concertgebouw, summer 2009, and we just loved it! It's so much more intimate then a big show!

Mika liked it as well, so he told the audience! He said he wanted to do an accoustic tour every now and then. And we'll be there!

Aww yeah i can imagine it being more intimate :wub2:

Yaay so he may do another acoustic tour in the future if he said that he liked ir :biggrin2:

xx

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really want him to do another acoustic tour because i didnt go to his last one =( and i love him acoustic sooo much.

Cause what made me love mika was when i heard him perform acoustically on tv and youtube and stuff like that. When i heard his songs acoustically i could see and hear how talented he is and how beautiful his voice is :wub2:

I love hearing all the harmonies :wub2: and when they aren't drowned out by loud drums and bass. Don't get me wrong i do love his songs the way they are like more dancy songs but i just reckon he should play more acoustic shows.

Anyway i made this thread to see if anybody else thinks he should do another acoustic tour and to see if anybody had any ideas on how we can make it happen. How we can ask Mika or get him to read our messages and then he might think about doing another acoustic tour.

I don't have time to think about it yet but if anyone has any ideas then please say :biggrin2:

Serena

XxX

Oh yes I really wish he would do an acoustic tour, or at least a couple of concerts...:wub2:

What you said in the bold parts is very much how I feel about it too!

I'm even thinking about go so far :teehee: as to say that I would appreciate a show without balloons and confetti...like in Berlin last summer!:wub2:

Ooooh yes... I would love for him to do an acoustic tour, as long as he comes to Australia and does at least one show here... We've already picked out where he can do it...

He's going to do the show at the Palais theatre in St Kilda, Melbourne... it's across the road from Luna Park (the clown thing from PdP is ripped off from Luna Park :sneaky2::teehee:)

Oh yes I really wish he would do an acoustic tour, or at least a couple of concerts...:wub2:

What you said in the bold parts is very much how I feel about it too!

I'm even thinking about go so far :teehee: as to say that I would appreciate a show without balloons and confetti...like in Berlin last summer!:wub2:

Aww yeah just hearing his beautiful voice is all i want and when it gets drowned out by alll the loudness of everythign else its a little bit annoying. I mean i love concerts like that where its loud and everythign cause i love dancing and jumping and screaming but it would be a dream if i could see him playing acoustic so i could hear his songs and voice more clearly :wub2:

xx

The last acoustic tour was a dream come true. :fangurl: Whenever he's ready for another, I am too. :blush-anim-cl:

For anyone who wasn't able to go (or anyone who wants to reminisce), there are some really great vids on YouTube you should check out. :wub2:

I'd love to see him do an acoustic tour one day.

+1!!!

The last acoustic tour was a dream come true. :fangurl: Whenever he's ready for another, I am too. :blush-anim-cl:

For anyone who wasn't able to go (or anyone who wants to reminisce), there are some really great vids on YouTube you should check out. :wub2:

:fangurl: videos! t4p!!!

the last acoustic tour was a dream come true. :fangurl: Whenever he's ready for another, i am too. :blush-anim-cl:

For anyone who wasn't able to go (or anyone who wants to reminisce), there are some really great vids on youtube you should check out. :wub2:

lollipop - milan

:D:yay:

Awwwwwwwww thanks for the videos they are sooo goood :mf_lustslow::wub2:

I love a good acoustic show! A stripped-down set lets the beauty of the songs come through -- and it's so much easier for the musicians who can travel with less equipment. I've seen Mika "unplugged" twice, and the beauty of his voice really comes through. Perhaps after this tour he'll be tempted to do something on a smaller scale again...

I suppose, at this stage of his career he wants to make shows as big as possible, just to get more well known. Perhaps he thinks later, when he is old and tired and full of rheuma, because of all his falling off stage and broken parts of his body :teehee: he can still make acoustic gigs and sit behind the piano and just sing.

I was at a gig with 5000 pple in the 2nd row and it was fun. But still I couldn't really hear the songs because of all the jumping around and dancing (I danced too) and I missed that. And also he talks more at the acoustic gigs and that is fun. Most of the acoustic gigs are at some very nice venues as well. I don't enjoy it waiting for hours outside some horrid buildings in some strange parts of town where I would otherwise never set my foot in. But then, I am a little bit snobby :teehee: .

I would love to see him doing an accoustic tour after a well deserved break, maybe next year. I've missed his last accoustic tour and enjoyed all the videos tremendously, so if he will do it again, i surely wont miss it.:thumb_yello:

Not even an acoustic tour as such ... just a little intimate venues tour would be nice .... I'm really looking forward to Amsterdam etc ... but ... you can't beat little places .... :wub2:

I agree with you. He's just SO busy atm. I hope he does another acustic tour eventually, but he's got so much touring to do first and he will need to take a break after that.

full agreement :lol3: dont want him to be worn out.. hes so busy as it is :blink:

Doesn't bother me if he does a acoustic tour or not.. cos i doubt he'd come here :lmfao:

I loved the last "acoustic" tour, I'm not gonna lie, but what i would really, really, REALLY love, is for him to do a set of "proper" acoustic gigs. And I mean acoustic. Super stripped down, bare bones type stuff, where it's just him, his voice, piano and perhaps a guitar. That is just heaven :wub2:.

Archived