REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: Mika in Amsterdam @ HMH - 7 May, 2010

I actually won tickets for this gig at 3FM, so I've send the DJ a mail how I liked the gig, and that I wanted to thank him again.

2 minutes after I sent the mail he tweets:

"Winnaars die je, na het concert waar ze bij jou tickets voor gewonnen hebben, een bedankmailtje sturen.. Dat zijn echt de allerleukste!"

In English:

"Winners who, after they've won tickets at your programme, send you a thank-you mail.. Those ones really are the best!"

How cute. :wub2:

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually won tickets for this gig at 3FM, so I've send the DJ a mail how I liked the gig, and that I wanted to thank him again.

2 minutes after I sent the mail he tweets:

"Winnaars die je, na het concert waar ze bij jou tickets voor gewonnen hebben, een bedankmailtje sturen.. Dat zijn echt de allerleukste!"

In English:

"Winners who, after they've won tickets at your programme, send you a thank-you mail.. Those ones really are the best!"

How cute. :wub2:

aww!!so sweet!! :wub2: great you had a happy time!!! :wink2:

I only made a couple of pics this time, was too busy jumping and singing. :teehee: I'll write a report later, but here are a few pics.

foto02.jpg

rehearsing the flash mob

foto03.jpg

Nielo and JoseOle

foto04.jpg

the queue

foto07.jpg

foto12.jpg

Lovely movie. Over My Shoulder seriously was one of the best songs of the evening for me. I had goosebumps the whole time!

I thought it was beautiful - haunting and a stunning performance. A definite highlight for me too. Am really pleased with the quality of my video :wub2:

Totally! I was making my boss jealous today by telling her I saw louboutin :naughty: damnit I want him to make me some shoeeees.

Let's see if we can convince him to make an MFC shoe line :teehee:.

I thought it was great too to see Louboutin standing 2 meters away. He is a charismatic man!

Melissa, I love the Qing pictures, I love them even more then the pictures of the gig itself :teehee:.

I absolutley adored this gig - the qing was half the fun! 12 hours in the cold and rain yet it was fun - only Mika fans can say that surely!! The hot choccy and cakes from Mika were a nice touch and warmed us up a bit.

Not a lot for me to add about the gig as everythings been said - I loved every second of it, especially his chuffed little smiley face when he sees so many people singing back to him :)

M & G was nice, he looked stunning in beige - not many people you can say that about!

Gave hime my Mika doll and he said "it's me" !! bless him :)

Only thing is after a gig the depression is soooo bad!!

I absolutley adored this gig - the qing was half the fun! 12 hours in the cold and rain yet it was fun - only Mika fans can say that surely!! The hot choccy and cakes from Mika were a nice touch and warmed us up a bit.

Not a lot for me to add about the gig as everythings been said - I loved every second of it, especially his chuffed little smiley face when he sees so many people singing back to him :)

M & G was nice, he looked stunning in beige - not many people you can say that about!

It is isn't it! I wish we could skip that part.

My vids, I didn't make many since I wanted to enjoy the show and I had made many in Antwerp already:

WAG (with Jimmy and Imma on fire)

I see you:

and some random filming in the Q (I was explaining the filming function of my camera to Bienie):

Edited by Monie

Just a short thingie from me now.. Dunno if Leator will write something later too..

Well, we arrived at the HMH Thursday evening at 8pm..:teehee: Then we went for something to eat in the Hard Rock Café, what was more in the center from Amsterdam, so the whole thing did take about 3 hours.. And when we were away, a "sweet, nice Dammy person" prepared a surprise: He smashed our rear window..:sneaky2: Nothing stolen, just vandalism, but thanks to that, Leator couldn't wear his costume, because it was covered with glass..

We spend all nigt in the Car park (didn't want to leave an open car for sure..)so next day, we were exhausted.. When we saw the first ones arrive, Leator hurried upstairs and to get our numbers... we were number 1 and 2 ofcourse.. Sadly enough, the first hours of queueing we couldn't both be upstairs, because someone had to stay with the car and the last time it was my turn.. I fell lightly asleep and suddenly I heard: "Rise and shine, Sunshine..:biggrin2:" You know, it's pretty scary to wake up and a Mad Hatter is standing in front of your window..:blink::roftl:

We could let our window fix at noon and after that I changed into my costume (Alice's pussy, Leator called me..) Then the real queueing could start..:biggrin2: It was really cool, meeting so many of MFC again..:wub2: Again, jumped from one to another and talked a bit here and there.. not only because I wanted to meet as many of you, but also to try and get a bit warmer..:naughty: Although, at the almost end of queueing I could almost cry because of the cold and tiredness.. But finally, we got in..

So many story's were told already about the gig, so I leave it to that.. Only want to tell that ImmA did regognise us from Münich and she winked and signed a bit during the gig..:wub2:

Afterwards, we didn't wait for Mika, we had to go home (our bed was calling really loud..:teehee:) Usually we had to drive for 2 hours only, but this time we had to sleep in between and were at home at 6:30 am (we left at 11:30pm..:blink:)

Still, the gig was great and meeting you all was the best..:biggrin2:

I loved this gig, still do. Maybe it has already been said, but I especially enjoyed the new steaming version of "Rain" they did!!

I'm not depressed at all though - I always get on this "Mika-high" for about a week or so. So I'm still on it now.

Does anyone kwow if there wil be an official DVD of this tour??

Don't mess with a white rabbit :naughty:. It was lovely meeting you again :wub2:.

Interesting subject. For me the murdering of the band and himself doesn't have a higher level artistic meaning. It's just Mika playing around. And about being happy when someone says something sad, well, things aren't usually black or white, so for me the (sometimes) sad lyrics on the happy music are just 2 sides of the same coin. During a gig I'm usually quite happy (tho maybe excited is a better word :bleh:).

Being there yesterday with all the MFC'ers was huge part of the fun yesterday. I think Mika and his band were responsible for 50 % of it, and the MFC for the other 50 :thumb_yello:.

The white rabbit is actually sweet :blush-anim-cl:, until you touch her Mika stuff :boxed:

:biggrin2:

Q-ing was definitly 50% of the fun that day.

Another Alice and Mad Hatter movie:

:thumb_yello: I hope someone has lollipop complete including the pointing at Freddie and 'Lady gaga' Ingievv.

Ingievv: "Freddie, Mika is pointing at you, he wants you on stage"

Freddie: "No he doesn't"

I: "Yes he did"

Security came, Mika pointing again, Freddie on stage. Mika pointing another time, this time at Ingievv. Ingievv on stage. Freddie and Ingievv ROCKED!!

Both did a great job representing the Alice crew on stage. I think Mika picked exactly the right people. After their performance they were both in shock. Mika picked them personally. WOW!! They both couldn't believe it. And both wanted to be on stage with Mika a long time, weren't picked by Mama P.

It was amazing, :wub2:

30899_1453562663844_1376612141_1211093_3000815_n.jpg

More pictures in my Album on fb, =)

I stood in front of Jimmy and Imma. Jimmy is such a fun guy. Followed him playing with the 'pop' all the time, didn't see Mika then. Both Imma and Jimmy had a lot of fun, you could see they did, also together making fun. Afterwards Jimmy came out to our Belgium fans (I stand right after them following their conversation) and he was joking with them, but also loved the book he got. "I would cry if it's possible, but my tears tubes got removed" :naughty:

Here’s my short report of the Amsterdam gig. It was the first time that I went so early to queue. KatrienV, Droopsy, xJoyciex and I arrived at around 10 am. I got number 38. It was a cold day, but the atmosphere during queueing was great. We talked a lot and Mika paid for hot chocolate (which was very welcome!) Sometimes we went to the shopping mall ‘cause it was warmer there of course. Inside the venue we could stand in the first row so we had a nice view. We sat and talked and after the support act Mika came on. It was a great gig & I sang and danced a lot! After the show there was a short meet and greet. But first Katrien & Droopsy gave Jimmy the book we made (thanks again for making this book girls!) Jimmy was very happy with it. Later Mika came, but it was very short. He signed my wallet, I told him something, but he didn’t react. I don’t blame him but I felt a bit stupid :naughty: Btw, loved his coat :wub2: It was great to be there and I can’t wait to see Mika again‼

Going to bed now:teehee:

That is awesome!!!

But it was a book made by MFC (check out the Breakfast club)

An awesome book too, I might add!

Here some piccies:

Mad hatter and white rabbit:

P1000921.jpg

All the costumes are awesome, but Freddie's contacts are beyond awesome!!!

30899_1453562743846_1376612141_1211095_687437_n.jpg

I look like a bit of a twat but :wub2:

You look awesome!!! :biggrin2: