REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooook...

PART 7 - WHHHOAAAAH!

After the pics (and my Mika-hug. :mf_rosetinted:), we were told we could leave, and we went through this corridor...BAM! Mrs.P again! And Greg, and Andy, and all the girls! :shocked:

We said hi to Greg, who was like ":blink: Huh? Yeah...hi!"! We said "yeah, you don't know us, but...we know you!" LOL

We chatted again w/ Mrs. P for about 15 minutes!!! (did I say already how sweet she was?? :wub2:) Yeah, we're almost BFFs now! :lmfao:

During that time, Mika was always walking up and down the corridor, singing like an opera singer (yeah we called him "da diva") and blabbing about how tired he was (but in that cute big-baby-whining way *fangurls again*)

"Moooom...I'm tired!"

Me - Ye're tired too! *giggles*

Mika - Yeah...we're all tired...

Then Mrs. P - "They're all dressed up... I wonder where are they going..." :blink:

Us - Partying, of course! Out in the night!

Mrs.P - Nah....to bed!

LOOOL

And I asked Imma, Cherisse, Mrs.P, Andy, etc. if they liked the hearts, and they were all so amazed...they had no clue it was our idea, and they were all like this -> :shocked: .

They must have thanked us like a gazillion times...

And then Yasmine said "hi" to us, and Fortuné was there too...I looked at Mrs.P and asked her "How is this possible? How can a family be so beautiful?? Your kids are gorgeous, you are gorgeous...c'mooon what's the secret?" :roftl:

She was so sweet (I think I've said this already, haven't I? :teehee:), smiled a lot, and thanked,... Poor Fortuné, blushing and smiling, so shy! He looked like Mika in the Kick Ass video. LOL

We chatted a bit more, about the other festival he performed in, in 2008, the next festival, in August, etc...

GAAAH! It was so surreal I can't evn believe it!

Then we thought "yeah, ok, we're bothering them now, let's go outside! :blush-anim-cl:), and after that I took a pic with Imma, and other with Cherisse.

Didn't meet the guys, unfortunately, but this was soooooo good that I can't possibly ask for more! :wub2:

The end of Mary's report. Ta-dah!

Ok,i have to tell that and then i won't post anymore here as i don't have any report to contribute.

Anyway,in this video

at 0:22-0:23 there is an amazing scream filled with pain!Somebody from the 1st row just ripped his heart out?????:floor:

i wanna kiss em :wub2:

Prob. only talked about how much i need help :naughty:

They're lovely, all the spanish girls are, we had a street parteeeee all day...

No, we just happened to mention your name whenever someone said the word GREY...:lmfao:

Oooook...

PART 7 - WHHHOAAAAH!

After the pics (and my Mika-hug. :mf_rosetinted:), we were told we could leave, and we went through this corridor...BAM! Mrs.P again! And Greg, and Andy, and all the girls! :shocked:

We said hi to Greg, who was like ":blink: Huh? Yeah...hi!"! We said "yeah, you don't know us, but...we know you!" LOL

We chatted again w/ Mrs. P for about 15 minutes!!! (did I say already how sweet she was?? :wub2:) Yeah, we're almost BFFs now! :lmfao:

During that time, Mika was always walking up and down the corridor, singing like an opera singer (yeah we called him "da diva") and blabbing about how tired he was (but in that cute big-baby-whining way *fangurls again*)

"Moooom...I'm tired!"

Then Mrs. P - "They're all dressed up... I wonder where are they going..." :blink:

Mrs.P - Nah....to bed!

LOOOL

And I asked Imma, Cherisse, Mrs.P, Andy, etc. if they liked the hearts, and they were all so amazed...they had no clue it was our idea, and they were all like this -> :shocked: .

And then Yasmine said "hi" to us, and Fortuné was there too...I looked at Mrs.P and asked her "How is this possible? How can a family be so beautiful?? Your kids are gorgeous, you are gorgeous...c'mooon what's the secret?" :roftl:

She was so sweet (I think I've said this already, haven't I? :teehee:), smiled a lot, and thanked,... Poor Fortuné, blushing and smiling, so shy! He looked like Mika in the Kick Ass video. LOL

We chatted a bit more, about the other festival he performed in, in 2008, the next festival, in August, etc...

Then we thought "yeah, ok, we're bothering them now, let's go outside! :blush-anim-cl:), and after that I took a pic with Imma, and other with Cherisse.

Didn't meet the guys, unfortunately, but this was soooooo good that I can't possibly ask for more! :wub2:

"Moooom...I'm tired!":wub2: XD

Oooook...

PART 7 - WHHHOAAAAH!

"Moooom...I'm tired!"

Mrs.P - Nah....to bed!

LOOOL

Then we thought "yeah, ok, we're bothering them now, let's go outside! :blush-anim-cl), and after that I took a pic with Imma, and other with Cherisse.

Thx for the reportS :flowers2: Sounds GREAT!!!

And thz for asking MamaP about the festival thingy. Sorry i doubted :blush-anim-cl:

Oooook...

Are you sure you aren't forgetting the other 10 fangurly drooling parts you mean to write last night???:mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

Let's have our 5 o'clock tea?

I'm taking the children, warn the whole neighbourhood we're coming...tell them to wear earplugs...:mf_rosetinted:

Are you sure you aren't forgetting the other 10 fangurly drooling parts you mean to write last night???:mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl:

Let's have our 5 o'clock tea?

I'm taking the children, warn the whole neighbourhood we're coming...tell them to wear earplugs...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm still drooling and fangurling, my dear! I could write much more, but... oh well! :wub2:

Tea? Me needs coffee!!! :lmfao: FREEESH COFFEE WITH FREEEEESH PRODUCTS! :lmfao:

arrived home alive!!

i´ve been driving for ten hours....

i will never go to another gig so far.....

mika,next time you must perform in my living room if you want me to see you:mf_rosetinted:

i´ll report tomorrow if i can get up....

arrived home alive!!

mika,next time you must perform in my living room if you want me to see you:mf_rosetinted:

Aaaaaah! Nice to hear that you got home safely, joder! :aah:

Miss you guys already! :huglove:

And now, go to sleep, you crazy chica!!

arrived home alive!!

Rositaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....:wub2:

Glad you got home ok, come back after a deserved rest...:wink2:

arrived home alive!!

Bienvenida ^^ report on spanish thread too ^^

arrived home alive!!

Thx for the updates last night. Loved the grey one :lmfao:

The golden hearts look amazing!! :wub2: Great idea, girls! Mary, lovely report :wub2: Wonka, hilarious yadda yadda duuuuuh report :roftl:

Glad you all, and Mika, had a blast :biggrin2:

@Mary, I know how you feel about meeting him after 4 years :naughty: I don't know if I'll ever see him live, Ive been waiting for almost 3 years now, kinda losing hope :sad: but yeah it must be surreal! :wub2:

That's me as well. Love hearing all about it....make me more excited for June:aah: when it is MY turn again.

You did the Pope AND Mika in one night:shocked: :wink2:

I did...:naughty:

Both...:mf_rosetinted:

Venue outside today...

imagem0106f.jpg

those are golden confetti, but my phone is crappy for pics

near the subway entrance still a bit far from the queue place :mf_rosetinted:

Made me feel it had been real :blush-anim-cl:

I found some of those in my clothing last night...:shocked:

Guess i remember it was thrown out of the PopeMobile, wasn't it?:mf_rosetinted:

A dormir, coñooooo! :aah:

Joder!:mf_rosetinted:

Mary & Wonka thank you SO MUCH for your reports - you really complemented each other perfectly. Reading Marys report brought me on the verge of tears, so emotional!!! And Wonka - you never fail to make me fall off my chair laughing :huglove:

Glad you all had a fab time, looking forward to more pix and vids (can't wait to see Jawdropping-Mika!) :wink2:

The golden hearts look amazing!! :wub2: Great idea, girls! Mary, lovely report :wub2: Wonka, hilarious yadda yadda duuuuuh report :roftl:

Glad you all, and Mika, had a blast :biggrin2:

That's because i haven't tell you all my chat with Andy, yet!:naughty::roftl:

And i won't...:mf_rosetinted:

*Da shame*

Wonka, why do you even open your mouth late at night??????:aah::biggrin2:

Archived