REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

Okay, I'm crying reading this thread and I even wasn't there!!!! :blush-anim-cl: It's just too emotional, those golden hearts and his happy face :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Someone filmed his smile when he first saw those hearts?

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingers crossed someone filmed his reaction to the hearts, they looked awesome in that TMN video:thumb_yello:

Sitting waiting for Marys report on the M&G afterwards now.:naughty:

Incredible Incredible .. what an effect :wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Amazing:mf_lustslow:

It really looks amazing, those hearts are big enough to make a fantastic effect :mf_lustslow: So happy that he had an audience like this for the last gig, he so deserved it.

PART 6 - ZOMFG! :swoon:

Gig ended! Me = :shocked:

Because we organized the hearts thingy, the promoter offered 4 of us a M&G, backstage.

Yeah, I almost had a heart attack, as you can imagine... :lmfao:

Anyway, we went backstage, waited for aaaaaaaaaages, as we got in after the 19743983265287564 people who actually won M&G in some contests. :shun: LOL

I lost my backstage pass while waiting (a lousy paper bracelet! LOL) or someone stole it, because it vanished and the floor had no holes! :sneaky2: Anyway, no problemo, I was let in, and for that I told the promoter lady who arranged it that next fan club I create, it's hers! :lmfao: She thought I was demented or a bit retarded, but **** it, I was going to meet Mika. Who cares? LOL

We went to the dressing rooms area, and...then...ZOMFGIT'SMIKA! (yeah, me looking retarded again)

I've been a fan for 4 years, and this was my first time meeting him. Do I need to tell you how I felt? :wub2:

I talked a lot to him, we all did, and he was so patient...so sweet...so...so...everything!!!!

I asked him if he liked the hearts (I asked it to everyone! LOL) and he stopped, looked at me and asked "WHO. HAD. THE. IDEA?????", and we said "Erm...we did..." :blush-anim-cl:

He was like "WHAAAAT? You guys are brilliant, I loved it so much! You almost made me cry!"

Me = fangurling, drooling, melting, etc etc etc.....

Then, we gave him the fecking-heavy-10-meters-banner and he was like "What will I do with this?", and dumb Mary replied "Curtains for your new home!"

:lmfao:

Well, we brought the banner back and promised to take it to the festival in August! :wub2:

Then, we took pics with him, and left.

(part 7, last one, coming soon! LOL Just need to have lunch!)

Because we organized the hearts thingy, the promoter offered 4 of us a M&G, backstage.

Anyway, we went backstage, waited for aaaaaaaaaages, as we got in after the 19743983265287564 people who actually won M&G in some contests. :shun: LOL

I lost my backstage pass while waiting (a lousy paper bracelet! LOL) or someone stole it, because it vanished and the floor had no holes! :sneaky2: Anyway, no problemo, I was let in, and for that I told the promoter lady who arranged it that next fan club I create, it's hers! :lmfao: She thought I was demented or a bit retarded, but **** it, I was going to meet Mika. Who cares? LOL

We went to the dressing rooms area, and...then...ZOMFGIT'SMIKA! (yeah, me looking retarded again)

I've been a fan for 4 years, and this was my first time meeting him. Do I need to tell you how I felt? :wub2:

I talked a lot to him, we all did, and he was so patient...so sweet...so...so...everything!!!!

I asked him if he liked the hearts (I asked it to everyone! LOL) and he stopped, looked at me and asked "WHO. HAD. THE. IDEA?????", and we said "Erm...we did..." :blush-anim-cl:

He was like "WHAAAAT? You guys are brilliant, I loved it so much! You almost made me cry!"

Then, we gave him the fecking-heavy-10-meters-banner and he was like "What will I do with this?", and dumb Mary replied "Curtains for your new home!"

Well, we brought the banner back and promised to take it to the festival in August! :wub2:

Mary, I'm crying AND laughing at the same time!! Curtains, LOL!!! :lmfao:

Thank you for your reports, love them :wub2:

You seem to be a bit confused still Wonka :naughty:

My throat is sore, my brain is numb, give me a few centuries to recover and then i'll tell you all about it...

Just one thing: That Mika guy is soooooooooooooooooooo keeeewwwwllllllllllll....:naughty::biggrin2:

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

My throat is sore, my brain is numb, give me a few centuries to recover and then i'll tell you all about it...

Just one thing: That Mika guy is soooooooooooooooooooo keeeewwwwllllllllllll....:naughty::biggrin2:

:shocked: never though i wuld hear that from you :naughty:

Hathor OMG I don't think I met you Dx

I was a Big Girl and kind of out of it :blush-anim-cl:

I apologize to all for that, was distracted by that and my cousin getting there right at the last minute Dx

best part of the reports:wub2:

really love reading your report mary:biggrin2:

PART 6 - ZOMFG!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAWWWWWWW :lmfao::wub2:

I'm so happy for you!!! Ridiculously happy!!!! I had to wait just over two years and I thought THAT was long!! :roftl: But at least your time has come now. Yaaaayyy!! Looking forward to the pictures!

Mary, I'm crying AND laughing at the same time!! Curtains, LOL!!! :lmfao:

Thank you for your reports, love them :wub2:

That's me as well. Love hearing all about it....make me more excited for June:aah: when it is MY turn again.

Amazing pope gig last night!!!

There was some mika guy waving down the avenue...

You did the Pope AND Mika in one night:shocked: :wink2:

That Mika guy hugged me... I was like "HEY, GET OFF ME, MAN! WTF?" :boxed:

(the hug part is true, tho! :wub2:)

Amazing pope gig last night!!!

There was some mika guy waving down the avenue...

I think I remember some twit for @mikasounds along the same lines. :naughty:

Any idea who was it from?. No need to answer though, it's only a rhetorical answer :teehee:

:shocked: never though i wuld hear that from you :naughty:

Wot? That he is cool?

He is...

He is the most funtasticsastic person i know..

Mary will tell ya all about it...

When my old neuron malfunction is solved (maybe after lunch), i'll try to make a report...

Meanwhile, and in a few words: *which i'll confirm later a i don't remember much about it right now*

Me: Hi, Mika!

Mika: Hi, you were in Madrid! *or something* :biggrin2:,

Me: Duuuuuuhhhhhhhh... *or something* Did you enjoy the chocolates?

Mika: *signing my program* Oh, so that was you?

Me: Duuuuuuhhhh....Yeah!

Mika: I did, amazing, insane, delicious, whateva word he used *can't recall exact words due to brain malfunction*

Me: Duuuuuuhhhhh...Gald you did....Amazing show yadda yadda yadda...Would you sign my thingie please?????

Mika: Of course, did you enjoy the show yadda yadda yadda???

Me: Duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, yes best gig yet yadda yadda yadda some ore duuuuuhhhh

Got you a foam Toy Boy...

Mika: Wow, ooooh, amazing, insane, i love it, soooo sick, sooooo original thank you,, keewwwwlll, whateva yadda yadda yadda

My daughter: Have a Lollipop *huge raibow one*

Mika: Wow yadda yadda opens it and starts sucking too hard on his loliipop Thanks...

Me: Be sure you'll have us front row at Sudoeste Festival, in Alentejo...

Mika: Duuuuuhhhhh....Where????

Me: South Portugal...

Mika: Oh, yessssss...

Me: Duuuuuhhhhhh....

Mika :See you there, then...*grin*

Me: Bump *bumped my head on the wall...

We seem to get along well, nahce chats...:lmfao:

Oh, FFS, why do i do this all the time!:floor:

:biggrin2:

Edit - Sentences to be corrected soon when i rememeber if they were said exactly like that or differently...:aah:

Archived