REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

Damn...sorry everyone! Pics and videos tomorrow! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm really tired right now, need some sleep...Yesterday (or shoud I say today? LOL) I went to bed at 6 am and got up at 9. Need. Sleep. :shocked:

Mary!!! :huglove: Loved your lovely reports!! will comment tomorrow.

We should be already in bed shouldn't we? :teehee:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You did the Pope AND Mika in one night:shocked: :wink2:

I'm thinking all sorts of :das: comments about that...

That is sooo wrong!

That Mika guy hugged me... I was like "HEY, GET OFF ME, MAN! WTF?" :boxed:

:lmfao:

(the hug part is true, tho! :wub2:)

Awwwwww yay! Loved your report BTW...

All i know is that i was glued at the wall all the time, after he gazed at me...

And i was wondering why is he staring at me like this???

So i thought: Oh, I smell...:lmfao:

*so i stepped back and glued my butt to the wall*

But he kept on staring, so i glued myself even more and thought, wow i really should smell after a day queeing...

Only when i got to a bathroom mirror i saw why he was staring terrified at me...

My golden and black make up was all blurred down my face and i looked like a zombie...

Dumb Wonka...

He must have thought: Oh, she's sooo old she's already dead and no one told her the way to the graveyard yet....

But the good thing is I DIDN'T SMELL...:lmfao:

And that's the important thing :teehee:

Probably. That or the 3 bottles of wine they took to the dressing room.

I hope he didn't drink them all on his own...

here is my report...

first of all i wanna say thank you to all the portuguese fans!!!!

mika´s face when he saw the hearts or the banner was priceless... i never saw mika so happy,really... you guys did a good job.

we arrived to lisbon on monday (hathor,marianmay,2 non mfcers and me). we got up early and went to the queue at 7 o´clock more or less... we started the list. then arrived queenie and theblackqueen,then wonka and mary,and carlota (wonka´s daughter)... this girl is a goldenmine!! she is as wonderful as her mother!! let her grow up,and you will see....

the day was great... sunny day,lots of fun... and the pope.:aah:

we were in contact with mfc via dark angel.

john and anna came out at... don´t remember,perhaps 5 o´clock... there were few people in the list and they said we could enter about 100 names..:blink: more than in madrid... i was :shocked:

they told us to be in a secondary door at 20.20pm. it was great,they put a blue carpet for us!!!!!:biggrin2: and also a sign which said "M.F.C.":thumb_yello:

at the time they said,we were to that door,we get into groups of two and entered to campo pequeno... the place was wonderfull,i liked it.

it was funny when fortune was taking pics and many girls started shouting "mika!! mikaaaa!!!!" and we were like "yes,sure,mika is there taking pics,he´s not dressing up,not trying to put his butt into the astronaut suit or whatever,he´s just gone to the stands,took his camera with him and now is taking pics" and the girls.. "but he looks like mika..:blink:" it was funny... poor fortune.

a little bit late,the show started. and well,no comments about the show,asun has upload the vids,and in a couple of days there will be more vids. the show was great,but now (perhaps i´m still too tired) if i close my eyes the only thing i remember is mika laughing a looooot!!! even when we started to unfold the banner... he couldn´t read it yet,we were trying to unfold but it was not easy!!! he was looking and started to laugh (even stopped singing)... his face was like: "poor girls... what are they doing with that?? what a mess!!!"

two friends of mine were big girls (marianmay and davi) and it was great when they came out!! i was so excited!

i really loved the show. i loved how happy mika was.

when it finished we went out towards the m&g... it was cold.. i was almost frozen... and as i don´t really wanted to meet him,i decided to back to the hotel. i didn´t like all the things that team mika said like "don´t talk to him,don´t use flash,he won´t speak..."... DIVAAAAAA!!!! MIKA YOU ARE A DIVAAAA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH WONKA I LOVE YOU!!!

well,that´s all... oh,i didn´t see him,of course,but my friends did,and i was laughing a lot at the hotel when marianmay told me "da man is wearing a blue lacoste polo too small for him,i was to say to him mika,you are skinny my dear,but i almost can see your belly button,so this is not your size man...

at last it was a great day. i´m sure i´ll go to more gigs in the future...

Not just the press, everyone did...

Even my mom said...

Next time find a baby sitter, i'm going too...

Shizzzzz, guapa, tienes todo el concierto aqui...

Except from Rain, and there's where we showed him our hearts and he looked like ET phoning home, wasn't it???

Muchas gracias, next time i'll see you i'll pay you in FRESH PRODUCTS...

Your mum is right, you know!!:naughty:

Sim:biggrin2: Sorry about Rain, as I had to wave the heart, I thought the vid would come out too messy and nobody would see a dammed thing. So true about him on the verge of tears tho, and me too!!!:naughty:

Goody goody! Me wants FRESH PRODUCTS FROM THE FARM :mf_rosetinted:

Wonderful wonderful videos!!! thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you, my love!! Wish you had been there...

here is my report...

mika´s face when he saw the hearts or the banner was priceless... i never saw mika so happy,really... you guys did a good job.

we arrived to lisbon on monday (hathor,marianmay,2 non mfcers and me). we got up early and went to the queue at 7 o´clock more or less... we started the list. then arrived queenie and theblackqueen,then wonka and mary,and carlota (wonka´s daughter)... this girl is a goldenmine!! she is as wonderful as her mother!! let her grow up,and you will see....

john and anna came out at... don´t remember,perhaps 5 o´clock... there were few people in the list and they said we could enter about 100 names..:blink: more than in madrid... i was :shocked:

they told us to be in a secondary door at 20.20pm. it was great,they put a blue carpet for us!!!!!:biggrin2: and also a sign which said "M.F.C.":thumb_yello:

at the time they said,we were to that door,we get into groups of two and entered to campo pequeno... the place was wonderfull,i liked it.

it was funny when fortune was taking pics and many girls started shouting "mika!! mikaaaa!!!!" and we were like "yes,sure,mika is there taking pics,he´s not dressing up,not trying to put his butt into the astronaut suit or whatever,he´s just gone to the stands,took his camera with him and now is taking pics" and the girls.. "but he looks like mika..:blink:" it was funny... poor fortune.

a little bit late,the show started. and well,no comments about the show,asun has upload the vids,and in a couple of days there will be more vids. the show was great,but now (perhaps i´m still too tired) if i close my eyes the only thing i remember is mika laughing a looooot!!! even when we started to unfold the banner... he couldn´t read it yet,we were trying to unfold but it was not easy!!! he was looking and started to laugh (even stopped singing)... his face was like: "poor girls... what are they doing with that?? what a mess!!!"

two friends of mine were big girls (marianmay and davi) and it was great when they came out!! i was so excited!

when it finished we went out towards the m&g... it was cold.. i was almost frozen... and as i don´t really wanted to meet him,i decided to back to the hotel. i didn´t like all the things that team mika said like "don´t talk to him,don´t use flash,he won´t speak..."... DIVAAAAAA!!!! MIKA YOU ARE A DIVAAAA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH WONKA I LOVE YOU!!!

well,that´s all... oh,i didn´t see him,of course,but my friends did,and i was laughing a lot at the hotel when marianmay told me "da man is wearing a blue lacoste polo too small for him,i was to say to him mika,you are skinny my dear,but i almost can see your belly button,so this is not your size man...

Rosita bonita, love your report, it's pretty much the way I felt. It was absolutely wonderful to meet you girls again, and we should do it more often, Mika or no Mika (you know no Mika for me, sadly :tears:).

The Royal report will be on this evening (how I love to create suspense!:aah:

here is my report...

Welcome back, darling and THANKS for your report! Love the description how you remember nothing better that Mika laughing and being happy :wub2: That's so precious, loved to read that! Glad you had a great time - driving back home for 10 hours sounds horrible by the way. Hope you could relax from that by now :huglove:

Your mum is right, you know!!:naughty:

Sim:biggrin2: Sorry about Rain, as I had to wave the heart, I thought the vid would come out too messy and nobody would see a dammed thing. So true about him on the verge of tears tho, and me too!!!:naughty:

Awwww, how sweet :fangurl::roftl:

Rosita bonita, love your report, it's pretty much the way I felt. It was absolutely wonderful to meet you girls again, and we should do it more often, Mika or no Mika (you know no Mika for me, sadly :tears:).

The Royal report will be on this evening (how I love to create suspense!:aah:

No Mika for you? :shocked:

Can't wait for your report, hurry up :naughty: Yes, you ARE creating suspense!!! Have a fab day so long!

Awwww, how sweet :fangurl::roftl:

No Mika for you? :shocked:

Can't wait for your report, hurry up :naughty: Yes, you ARE creating suspense!!! Have a fab day so long!

Sweet indeed!!! He looked like a little boy in a very generous Xmas morning:aah:

No, no more live Mika for me. I love it, I still can make people excited over my words:naughty::roftl: Thank you!! you too!!

Wow!:shocked:

I have just read the first reports and saw the videos of Any Other World and WAG (the latter from the tv programme)

What an amazing effect the banner and the golden hearts created! :groupwave:

It was really unique.....:thumb_yello:

Looking back, it was a most incredible end to this fantastic tour - 'thanks to' Eyjafjallajökull :teehee:

Well done to everyone participating in this, and thanks for the reports - they are a great read.

Can't wait to see Mika's face on the Rain video - hope it gets posted soon.:wub2:

i didn´t like all the things that team mika said like "don´t talk to him,don´t use flash,he won´t speak..."

Well,personally,i don't like at all this whole thing.Don't talk to him.No flash.Don't touch,don't speak.:thumbdown:I think it's bad advertising for him.And it's not human after all....What does it mean''don't talk to him''????:aah:He's a human,i'm a human so we can exchange a couple of words together....FFS!:sneaky2:

Honestly,i don't think though that this is something that Mika or Mika crew demands.I think that maybe the security guys are instructed to do so with whoever wants to meet the whoever performer(not only Mika) by the venue director,i don't know.:boxed:

This is not Mika!:aah:

Edit:And i changed my signature and can't see the new one....Nice!:aah:

[/i]

Mika is not a diva!!!!! :aah: I meet Mika several times and speak to him, he is really nice, adorable. The Mika team always said to fans at M&G "don´t talk to him,don´t use flash,he won´t speak..." but we are nice fans and he speaks to you if you ask him a question or tell him something. Mika is a big baby sometime but not a diva :roftl:

Well,personally,i don't like at all this whole thing.Don't talk to him.No flash.Don't touch,don't speak.:thumbdown:I think it's bad advertising for him.And it's not human after all....What does it mean''don't talk to him''????:aah:He's a human,i'm a human so we can exchange a couple of words together....FFS!:sneaky2:

Honestly,i don't think though that this is something that Mika or Mika crew demands.I think that maybe the security guys are instructed to do so with whoever wants to meet the whoever performer(not only Mika) by the venue director,i don't know.:boxed:

Edit:And i changed my signature and can't see the new one....Nice!:aah:

yes but it was team mika who said... not security of campo pequeno or body guards. even the big girls were told when they were waiting for mika: "you can go if you want to,it´s not sure mika comes here" :sneaky2: WHAAAAT?? well,let´s wait for their reports.

Mika is not a diva!!!!! :aah: I meet Mika several times and speak to him, he is really nice, adorable. The Mika team always said to fans at M&G "don´t talk to him,don´t use flash,he won´t speak..." but we are nice fans and he speaks to you if you ask him a question or tell him something. Mika is a big baby sometime but not a diva :roftl:

oh.no!! read wonka´s report and you´ll understand what i was meaning when said "diva"!!!! hahahahahahahahahahah :floor:

yes but it was team mika who said... not security of campo pequeno or body guards. even the big girls were told when they were waiting for mika: "you can go if you want to,it´s not sure mika comes here" :sneaky2: WHAAAAT?? well,let´s wait for their reports.

It was the team Mika who said that?:boxed:

I don't know..I understand that he is veeeery tired after the show.But if he feels that he doesn't want to do any more m&g he should stop them completely and that would be ok.Not great but,ok.It's not normal to go out to see your fans and don't speak a single word!:aah:And don't let the fans speak as well!?!?It;s a m&g,not a gathering of mute people!:blink:

Anyway,one of the many things that make him special to us,is the way he treats us fans,but that's not the main thing ofcourse!:blush-anim-cl:I think that he should act like a normal person or otherwise not do this thing at all!We will still love him,ect.:naughty:But this ''i don't talk a single word''thing is so funny....:aah:

Edit:And i can see my new siggie now!Yey!

I love "Curtains for your new home."!!!

But what about : "Sheets for your bed..." :teehee:

I would love to sleep in sheets like that...

Prhps this would be a nice idea: Some stuff for his new home from the fans? As a birthday present?

They didn't do anything special at this gig, did they? Because it was the last gig on tour and because it was postponed already? I would have actually expected something extra for all the fans...

Eeer yes? :aah: sorry! I don't know why I have been having problems with YouTube the whole afternoon, it's working right now fortunately...

Intro Mika Astronaut specially delivered to Dark Angel :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--EVZJ0l80A

I wanted to post all my clips tomorrow in a single post but seeing you so ... er desperate :teehee: I post the Astronaut right now and I give out new links tomorrow. They are HD, and take a whole night uploading.

Anyway just in advance... I checked some clips at random and sound sucks and ....man! I can't definitely hold a camera anymore :shocked: I was knackered before the gig and my clips show it :blush-anim-cl: So for those watching, excuse my silly recording, it's been my worst ever!!! :sneaky2:

Tomorrow the rest :bye:

Err, I just did like 7 edits :shocked: seems that I can't spell or produce text anymore :lmfao: Need a bed right now!!!

7434768 edit:

Oh! and I forgot to add that I'm catching up the thread at last and enjoying it A LOT and I mean it!! ...I'll be commenting tomorrow, if I do right now it would be something incomprehensible.

You can't really know how hard it's being to me to write these 3 new lines :shocked:

And guess what i was dremaing about last night... :das:

:bow:

here is my report...

Awwww! We loved to have you there with us, you made that day even more special! :huglove: Hope to meet you again soon!

here is my report...

great report, thanks!!!!!!!! :huglove:

I've uploaded some pics to my Facebook, but I'll post them here too. I'm still working on some details. Be patient! :aah: (well...they're nothing special, but I'll share them anyway!) LOL

Thanks everyone who liked my fangurl reports. I did my best! :roftl:

the report was amazing, mary! I could have felt like I was living it all again just by reading what you wrote! hahaha

I will eventually post something closely resembling a report...but now I'm still so confused and everything

I can only remember Fortuné blushing and trying to find a hole to hide in when he kind of walked on us getting dressed :blush-anim-cl:

What about Mrs. Penniman shouting at all guys "TAPA OS ZÓIO!" LOL

i find it completely ok that fans are being told these things. it kind of makes sure the fans know they have to respect boundaries, like not jump on him etc... it also keeps the expectations low and in the end you'll feel really happy if he does say a few words to you... (not that i've been there personally yet :mf_rosetinted:)

but above all i need to say this: it is very very special that mika comes out to see his fans AT ALL!!!!! i have been to many concerts and it is not the norm. i would be so grateful if i could meet him and get sth signed. i really hope he keeps this up for a while longer, at least until my next concert. :naughty:

Archived