REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

I found some of those in my clothing last night...:shocked:

Guess i remember it was thrown out of the PopeMobile, wasn't it?:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah they were. I mean we were surprised to see them being shoot out of the PopeMobile but whateva :mf_rosetinted:

I kind of ate some though :blink: And had them on...very weird places :teehee:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MARY!!!!! Your reports are the most AMAZING i've ever read!!!!!!! really!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::wub2:

Wot? That he is cool?

He is...

He is the most funtasticsastic person i know..

Mary will tell ya all about it...

When my old neuron malfunction is solved (maybe after lunch), i'll try to make a report...

Meanwhile, and in a few words: *which i'll confirm later a i don't remember much about it right now*

Me: Hi, Mika!

Mika: Hi, you were in Madrid! *or something* :biggrin2:,

Me: Duuuuuuhhhhhhhh... *or something* Did you enjoy the chocolates?

Mika: *signing my program* Oh, so that was you?

Me: Duuuuuuhhhh....Yeah!

Mika: I did, amazing, insane, delicious, whateva word he used *can't recall exact words due to brain malfunction*

Me: Duuuuuuhhhhh...Gald you did....Amazing show yadda yadda yadda...Would you sign my thingie please?????

Mika: Of course, did you enjoy the show yadda yadda yadda???

Me: Duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, yes best gig yet yadda yadda yadda some ore duuuuuhhhh

Got you a foam Toy Boy...

Mika: Wow, ooooh, amazing, insane, i love it, soooo sick, sooooo original thank you,, keewwwwlll, whateva yadda yadda yadda

My daughter: Have a Lollipop *huge raibow one*

Mika: Wow yadda yadda opens it and starts sucking too hard on his loliipop Thanks...

Me: Be sure you'll have us front row at Sudoeste Festival, in Alentejo...

Mika: Duuuuuhhhhh....Where????

Me: South Portugal...

Mika: Oh, yessssss...

Me: Duuuuuhhhhhh....

Mika :See you there, then...*grin*

Me: Bump *bumped my head on the wall...

We seem to get along well, nahce chats...:lmfao:

Oh, FFS, why do i do this all the time!:floor:

:biggrin2:

Edit - Sentences to be corrected soon when i rememeber if they were said exactly like that or differently...:aah:

and that cracked me up!:lmfao:

MARY!!!!! Your reports are the most AMAZING i've ever read!!!!!!! really!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::wub2:

Awww...thank you so much! The experience was even better, I'm not sure If I managed to put it all in words... :wub2:

Part 8 - I forgot something!

LOL

Just some silly stuff, but whatever! :aah:

Outside, when we were chatting with Cherisse and Imma (A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E, both of them), I had a golden heart with me, and I asked Imma if she wantes to keep it as a souvenir, but she said her bag was already soooooo full of stuff that the heart would be damaged. :aah:

Then I asked Cherisse "Can you sign my heart please?", and she said "yeah,of course!"

We looked at eachother and started laughing "Ok, not MY heart, the golden card one...LOL" :roftl:

And that was it. Kaythanksbye. :teehee:

Wot? That he is cool?

He is...

He is the most funtasticsastic person i know..

Mary will tell ya all about it...

When my old neuron malfunction is solved (maybe after lunch), i'll try to make a report...

Meanwhile, and in a few words: *which i'll confirm later a i don't remember much about it right now*

Me: Hi, Mika!

Mika: Hi, you were in Madrid! *or something*

Me: Duuuuuuhhhhhhhh... *or something* Did you enjoy the chocolates?

Mika: *signing my program* Oh, so that was you?

Me: Duuuuuuhhhh....Yeah!

Mika: I did, amazing, insane, delicious, whateva word he used *can't recall exact words due to brain malfunction*

Me: Duuuuuuhhhhh...Gald you did....Amazing show yadda yadda yadda...Would you sign my thingie please?????

Mika: Of course, did you enjoy the show yadda yadda yadda???

Me: Duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh, yes best gig yet yadda yadda yadda some ore duuuuuhhhh

Got you a foam Toy Boy...

Mika: Wow, ooooh, amazing, insane, i love it, soooo sick, sooooo original thank you,, keewwwwlll, whateva yadda yadda yadda

My daughter: Have a Lollipop *huge raibow one*

Mika: Wow yadda yadda opens it and starts sucking too hard on his loliipop Thanks...

Me: Be sure you'll have us front row at Sudoeste Festival, in Alentejo...

Mika: Duuuuuhhhhh....Where????

Me: South Portugal...

Mika: Oh, yessssss...

Me: Duuuuuhhhhhh....

Mika :See you there, then...*grin*

Me: Bump *bumped my head on the wall...

We seem to get along well, nahce chats...:lmfao:

Oh, FFS, why do i do this all the time!:floor:

Edit - Sentences to be corrected soon when i rememeber if they were said exactly like that or differently...:aah:

All i know is that i was glued at the wall all the time, after he gazed at me...

And i was wondering why is he staring at me like this???

So i thought: Oh, I smell...:lmfao:

*so i stepped back and glued my butt to the wall*

But he kept on staring, so i glued myself even more and thought, wow i really should smell after a day queeing...

Only when i got to a bathroom mirror i saw why he was staring terrified at me...

My golden and black make up was all blurred down my face and i looked like a zombie...

Dumb Wonka...

He must have thought: Oh, she's sooo old she's already dead and no one told her the way to the graveyard yet....

But the good thing is I DIDN'T SMELL...:lmfao:

Oooook...

PART 7 - WHHHOAAAAH!

After the pics (and my Mika-hug. :mf_rosetinted:), we were told we could leave, and we went through this corridor...BAM! Mrs.P again! And Greg, and Andy, and all the girls!

We said hi to Greg, who was like ":blink: Huh? Yeah...hi!"! We said "yeah, you don't know us, but...we know you!" LOL

We chatted again w/ Mrs. P for about 15 minutes!!! (did I say already how sweet she was?? :wub2:) Yeah, we're almost BFFs now! :lmfao:

During that time, Mika was always walking up and down the corridor, singing like an opera singer (yeah we called him "da diva") and blabbing about how tired he was (but in that cute big-baby-whining way *fangurls again*)

"Moooom...I'm tired!"

Me - Ye're tired too! *giggles*

Mika - Yeah...we're all tired...

Then Mrs. P - "They're all dressed up... I wonder where are they going..."

Us - Partying, of course! Out in the night!

Mrs.P - Nah....to bed!

LOOOL

And I asked Imma, Cherisse, Mrs.P, Andy, etc. if they liked the hearts, and they were all so amazed...they had no clue it was our idea, and they were all like this -> :shocked: .

They must have thanked us like a gazillion times...

And then Yasmine said "hi" to us, and Fortuné was there too...I looked at Mrs.P and asked her "How is this possible? How can a family be so beautiful?? Your kids are gorgeous, you are gorgeous...c'mooon what's the secret?"

She was so sweet (I think I've said this already, haven't I? :teehee:), smiled a lot, and thanked,... Poor Fortuné, blushing and smiling, so shy! He looked like Mika in the Kick Ass video. LOL

We chatted a bit more, about the other festival he performed in, in 2008, the next festival, in August, etc...

GAAAH! It was so surreal I can't evn believe it!

Then we thought "yeah, ok, we're bothering them now, let's go outside! ), and after that I took a pic with Imma, and other with Cherisse.

Didn't meet the guys, unfortunately, but this was soooooo good that I can't possibly ask for more! :wub2:

The end of Mary's report. Ta-dah!

You guys SO deserved this, I'm really chuffed for you

Still keeping my fingers crossed someone videoed that moment he saw the hearts.

That's because i haven't tell you all my chat with Andy, yet!:naughty::roftl:

And i won't...:mf_rosetinted:

*Da shame*

Wonka, why do you even open your mouth late at night??????:aah::biggrin2:

Aww, go on!

Pleeaassee!:wink2:

You guys SO deserved this, I'm really chuffed for you

Still keeping my fingers crossed someone videoed that moment he saw the hearts.

:wub2:

I forgot to tell him I was the baby penguin...It was too much emotion for my poor brain! :roftl:

Oooook...

PART 7 - WHHHOAAAAH!

During that time, Mika was always walking up and down the corridor, singing like an opera singer (yeah we called him "da diva") and blabbing about how tired he was (but in that cute big-baby-whining way *fangurls again*)

"Moooom...I'm tired!"

Me - Ye're tired too! *giggles*

Mika - Yeah...we're all tired...

Then Mrs. P - "They're all dressed up... I wonder where are they going..." :blink:

Us - Partying, of course! Out in the night!

Mrs.P - Nah....to bed!

this sounds like straight out of a wonka caption - must be life imitating art!:lmao:

thank you so much for your reports, i'm so happy that there were special things happening for mika on his last night, he so deserves it. love the idea with the chocolates and the hearts!:thumb_yello: you guys are great.

makes me really sad though, to have missed this whole european tour. i usually don't care too much about all the background, i just want to see the artist and hear the music:naughty: - but mika is making me appreciate the concept of a whole other world, and especially this last leg i so wish i could have experienced that, loved the platform he used and everything.

oh well, can't complain, i managed to see him on the north american leg, now if he would just come and play a couple of festivals here, too!!! :aah:

this sounds like straight out of a wonka caption - must be life imitating art!:lmao:

:

That's because i was 5m away, sitting in a garbage can , alone, freezing, lost, cold, forking out my dailight, outside in the cold :shocked:and snow :shocked:and rain :shocked:while Mary da Boss was warm inside drooling over Mika...:sneaky2:

And i was outside sending Wonkavibes to Mika so he'd act Wonkafied...So he did...:mf_rosetinted:

He was even singing opera inside, that was the wonkavibes effect im sure...:mf_rosetinted:

That's because i was 5m away, sitting in a garbage can , alone, freezing, lost, cold, forking out my dailight, outside in the cold :shocked:and snow :shocked:and rain :shocked:while Mary da Boss was warm inside drooling over Mika...:sneaky2:

And i was outside sending Wonkavibes to Mika so he'd act Wonkafied...So he did...:mf_rosetinted:

He was even singing opera inside, that was the wonkavibes effect im sure...:mf_rosetinted:

Probably. That or the 3 bottles of wine they took to the dressing room.

:lmfao:

wonka - GET OUT OF MIKA'S HEAD!!!!!!:aah:

wait a minute... garbage can? outside? i thought you had your butt up against a wall when you met him? :naughty:

So you were imitating Mika, getting stuck in a garbage can whilst singing Lollipop?! Weird girl... :aah::mf_rosetinted:

Probably. That or the 3 bottles of wine they took to the dressing room.

:naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

wonka - GET OUT OF MIKA'S HEAD!!!!!!:aah:

wait a minute... garbage can? outside? i thought you had your butt up against a wall when you met him? :naughty:

That was during the meet&greet, everyone:mf_rosetinted: left to meet Mika and i was sitting in a garbage can, lost, cold, yadda yadda yadda...:mf_rosetinted:

So you were imitating Mika, getting stuck in a garbage can whilst singing Lollipop?! Weird girl... :aah::mf_rosetinted:

Right, no more place to sit...:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

Just to keep you entertained... :teehee:

PART 1 - Feeding...erm, I mean...Spoiling Mika

Soooo....

As you probably know, yesterday we went to the hotel (Me, Wonka and Liliana) to give some choccies and other really yummy (I mean REALLY) stuff to Mika. Well, not to him, as we didn't want to bother him, but we left them there ("Something for Mr. Penniman", Wonka says! FRESH PRODUUUUUCTS!) and then we left.

Today, Mrs. P and Mika thanked A LOT, and they said Mika ate most of it. :teehee:

Mika also thanked because we didn't ask to call him or anything "Thank you soooo much for leaving the stuff there and leaving me alone after", he said. :wub2:

PART 2 - COÑO!!!!

We arrived at the venue at 9.30 am maybe, and our "chicas" were already there!

Loved, LOOOOOOVED meeting everyone! Ana, Asun, Rosa, Hathor, Leire, Marian, Plasticsastic,....everyone!!! Thank you so much for coming, we really enjoyed having you here with us! Please come baaaaack, joder!!!

And of course, everyone there was really cool, even the ones who aren't MFCers. (yet! )

The list was only completed with the 100 people around 6 or 7 pm, not sure. But MFC got front row!

(Oh and we saw the Pope! :aah:)

:lmfao: Mary, I love you!!!!!! It was sooooooooo good meeting you at last after 3 years and 5 months:naughty: I will go back, joder, don't worry, I'll work in Badajoz, so...

Amazing pope gig last night!!!

There was some mika guy waving down the avenue...

:roftl::roftl:

You have to give her a few hours, she must be dead sleeping, both her and Rosita took a 9 hour drive to valencia straight away from the gig, they must have left lisbon after 3am, so they got there around noon, no sleeping on their way, the poor things...

Has anyone seen Da Queens??? Hope they got home safe...

And other spanish girls, too...

Everyone was sooooo amazing, we had the best time queueing...:wub2:

Wonkamaster!!!!!!!!! Da Dark Queen reporting! Got home an hour ago after a delayes flight, but everything was ok. We had a yummy breakfast in one of my fav places in Lisbon and then off to the airport. Sad to leave but so happy to have spent one of the best days of my life with you all. THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!

I'm too tired to write a report right now, but I do promise this time you WILL have it for a change:naughty: It's been my last Mika gig ever and I think that calls for a full report:naughty: For now, let me say it was awesome in every way.

:lmfao: Mary, I love you!!!!!! It was sooooooooo good meeting you at last after 3 years and 5 months:naughty: I will go back, joder, don't worry, I'll work in Badajoz, so...

:roftl::roftl:

Wonkamaster!!!!!!!!! Da Dark Queen reporting! Got home an hour ago after a delayes flight, but everything was ok. We had a yummy breakfast in one of my fav places in Lisbon and then off to the airport. Sad to leave but so happy to have spent one of the best days of my life with you all. THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!!

I'm too tired to write a report right now, but I do promise this time you WILL have it for a change:naughty: It's been my last Mika gig ever and I think that calls for a full report:naughty: For now, let me say it was awesome in every way.

I'm so sorry I didn't plan to meet this morning but i was dead beaten last night, and i had to wake up early to take the children to school, so i got home and slept some more...

I'm still numb...:mf_rosetinted:...my only neuron that is...:naughty:s

OMGZ! DA DARK QUEEN REPORTING IS MORE RARE THAN MIKA ASKING ET TO PHONE HOME!

I can hardly wait for a Royal Report...:biggrin2:

:huglove:

Get out of your garbage can and move over here: :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23475

Tnx!:thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23475&highlight=lisbon

This was the pre chatter WW:thumb_yello:

<keep the reports coming:wub2:>

Tnx, Freddie...:huglove:

Had a ball last night...

Having a coffee with Golden Hearted Mary before she heads home and i'll be back to report properly...:wink2:

And tell Rosie all about my chat with Andy...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm so sorry I didn't plan to meet this morning but i was dead beaten last night, and i had to wake up early to take the children to school, so i got home and slept some more...

I'm still numb...:mf_rosetinted:...my only neuron that is...

OMGZ! DA DARK QUEEN REPORTING IS MORE RARE THAN MIKA ASKING ET TO PHONE HOME!

I can hardly wait for a Royal Report...:biggrin2:

:huglove:

Oh come on!!! We didn't want to have you awake in the morning after the long day and night you had!!! We'll meet soon and you know it, we have that date in Elvas, remember?

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: What a picture you put in my mind!! So true tho: I think I only posted two reports in three years:naughty:

:wub2:

I forgot to tell him I was the baby penguin...It was too much emotion for my poor brain! :roftl:

Ha ha, no worries, you had a heck of a day.

Tnx!:thumb_yello:

Tnx, Freddie...:huglove:

Had a ball last night...

Having a coffee with Golden Hearted Mary before she heads home and i'll be back to report properly...:wink2:

And tell Rosie all about my chat with Andy...:mf_rosetinted:

I look forward to it:wink2::naughty:

Archived