REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika in Lisbon @ Campo Pequeno - 11 May, 2010

lollipop_monkey

Fabulous report, Mary. I really enjoyed reading it. You made it super special with the gifts and hearts and it seems that Mika and the team made it super special for you. Thanks for sharing.

And NO post-gig depression after that. I bet you'll be on a cloud for ever!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who updated front page with a Williwonka meets Andy thingie??? :lmfao:

That's not a report, not even a mini report, i can't make a proper one right now, i am only posting some flashbacks im having right now...

I did, because except for all of Mary's reports, there haven't been ANY

others, and very few pics and vids, too! So it's the closest we have to

a real report -- so it's on the front page, Wonka! Until you get with the

program and come up with something else! :naughty:

I will eventually post something closely resembling a report...but now I'm still so confused and everything

I can only remember Fortuné blushing and trying to find a hole to hide in when he kind of walked on us getting dressed :blush-anim-cl:

Aww thanks! :wub2: It still feels so surreal...

He was genuinely touched by the whole thing, and so were his mom, the band, the staff... Anna was the only one who knew all about it (except for John) and she was as excited as we were. I'm really happy it worked! :wub2:

That hearts thing was truly something. Watching the video makes it obvious what a massive piece of work it was!!! Well done girls, very well done. It's only natural that he was touched. It must have felt incredible to see from the stage:wub2:.

About the choccies and the pastries, we were bursting with joy when Mrs.P told us he loved it. We didn't need anything more! We were going to see him at the venue, no need to bother him at the hotel.

People were approavching me as they heard my conversation with Mrs.P "hey, what's his hotel? Can we go there and talk to him??". I kept saying "please don't, he doesn't like it...seriously!". But can't guarantee they didn't go... :huh: They knew in which hotel he was staying, so... :boxed:

Well, some morons in Madrid went to his hotel to harass him, and even called his room up plenty of times and spoke to his sisters. I really can't believe what world some people live in, really.

At least you know that you guys did the right thing, and he knows (and appreciates) it too. At the end of the day, you can only do that, and hope that karma will get the fookers one day.

Odd, I thought Andy could speak French!:blink:

Andy's French is as good as my Mandarin :naughty:

Me talking to Cherisse:

Cherisse comes out, heads in our way, the cutest shortest thing i've ever seen in my life...

Shorter than my daughter...I say Hi Cherisse...

She wants to sign things, asks for a pen, no one seems to have one....

I get out from the queue to find one, say BRB, Cherisse, she nods, when i turn back Mika is 1m away from me..

So I say bye, Cherisse...:(

And say Hi brghklherghdbreinderonkderunkderank to Mika....

How i like my chats with these peeps, Lord!

Ooh Wonka :fangurl: I'm sure that it was very cute to see :roftl:

People were approavching me as they heard my conversation with Mrs.P "hey, what's his hotel? Can we go there and talk to him??". I kept saying "please don't, he doesn't like it...seriously!". But can't guarantee they didn't go... :huh: They knew in which hotel he was staying, so... :boxed:

Wot?:shocked:

The sweets were left at his hotel?:shocked:I thought you guys gave them to smbd at the venue to give them to Mika....

How did you know were he was living?And how other people(nonMFCer i guess)knew that too?:shocked:

I never know things like that....I feel so left out....:boxed:

Besides,i would like to make a little surprise to him myself too.A box of sweets....Or even better:wait for him outside his hotel bathroom!:mf_rosetinted:

I heard on an interview that smbd had actually done that!!!!:lmao:

And that Mika had freaked out and jumped outside of his room,in the corridor asking for help!Poor guy....:boxed:

I did, because except for all of Mary's reports, there haven't been ANY

others, and very few pics and vids, too! So it's the closest we have to

a real report -- so it's on the front page, Wonka! Until you get with the

program and come up with something else! :naughty:

:teehee:

I have the biggest headache ever, but first thing in the morming i'll post my 546 pages detailed report and my blurry pics...

Babs, almost ever one of them is oing straight to your Best pics yet thread, as always...:lmfao:

no vids though, forgot my cam in my inlaws the night before...:sneaky2:

I won't add much to what Mary posted, she experienced things more than me, except from my point of view on the gig and my "speshul" :roftl: chats...:mf_rosetinted:

Bed needs me...:bye:

:biggrin2:

:shocked:It's incredible how Fortuné looks like Mika in kick Ass video, I saw that at the Happiness Bottle gig. He is really, really...shy more than Mika :roftl:

Fortuné and I could open a forum+fan club for shy people. :roftl:

:freak:

Wot?:shocked:

The sweets were left at his hotel?:shocked:I thought you guys gave them to smbd at the venue to give them to Mika....

How did you know were he was living?And how other people(nonMFCer i guess)knew that too?:shocked:

I never know things like that....I feel so left out....

Besides,i would like to make a little surprise to him myself too.A box of sweets....Or even better:wait for him outside his hotel bathroom!

I heard on an interview that smbd had actually done that!!!!:lmao:

And that Mika had freaked out and jumped outside of his room,in the corridor asking for help!Poor guy....

He tweeted the view from his hotel room. :teehee: Too bad that's the only hotel with that view! :roftl:

We entered, gave the stuff to the hotel staff, and left. Simple as that! :thumb_yello: I would never do that kind of stuff, it's just not my thing!

That hearts thing was truly something. Watching the video makes it obvious what a massive piece of work it was!!! Well done girls, very well done. It's only natural that he was touched. It must have felt incredible to see from the stage:wub2:.

Well, some morons in Madrid went to his hotel to harass him, and even called his room up plenty of times and spoke to his sisters. I really can't believe what world some people live in, really.

At least you know that you guys did the right thing, and he knows (and appreciates) it too. At the end of the day, you can only do that, and hope that karma will get the fookers one day.

Yeeah, when he told me "you guys almost made me cry", I melted! Must have been awesome to see it from stage!

Mrs. P said "We didn't know anything about the hearts", and I was like "well...that was the main idea, actually..." :teehee:

Yeah, some people just seem to think the artists don't need their space, and to have some rest... Geez! :boxed:

We did the right thing and Mika thanked us for that, he really appreciated it. Oh happy days! :wub2:

thanks for the lovely reports the golden hearts looked amazing , great idea !and i'm so happy you finally got to meet him mary!

Thank you Patty! :huglove:

He tweeted the view from his hotel room. :teehee: Too bad that's the only hotel with that view! :roftl:

We entered, gave the stuff to the hotel staff, and left. Simple as that! :thumb_yello: I would never do that kind of stuff, it's just not my thing!

So it's a hotel with a well known view in Lisbon?:huh:

Stupid me,to get born in Greece....Stupid stupid me.....:bash:

I could never figure out things like that by myself....:aah:I'm sure that if he ever moves in to the house next door to me,i will be the last to know it....:roftl:

I absolutely love all of these reports :fangurl:

Then, we gave him the fecking-heavy-10-meters-banner and he was like "What will I do with this?", and dumb Mary replied "Curtains for your new home!"

GENIUS! :lmfao::bow:

HATHOR... how long do i have to wait for that clip for me??? :boing::aah:

Eeer yes? :aah: sorry! I don't know why I have been having problems with YouTube the whole afternoon, it's working right now fortunately...

Intro Mika Astronaut specially delivered to Dark Angel :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--EVZJ0l80A

I wanted to post all my clips tomorrow in a single post but seeing you so ... er desperate :teehee: I post the Astronaut right now and I give out new links tomorrow. They are HD, and take a whole night uploading.

Anyway just in advance... I checked some clips at random and sound sucks and ....man! I can't definitely hold a camera anymore :shocked: I was knackered before the gig and my clips show it :blush-anim-cl: So for those watching, excuse my silly recording, it's been my worst ever!!! :sneaky2:

Tomorrow the rest :bye:

Err, I just did like 7 edits :shocked: seems that I can't spell or produce text anymore :lmfao: Need a bed right now!!!

7434768 edit:

Oh! and I forgot to add that I'm catching up the thread at last and enjoying it A LOT and I mean it!! ...I'll be commenting tomorrow, if I do right now it would be something incomprehensible.

You can't really know how hard it's being to me to write these 3 new lines :shocked:

I've uploaded some pics to my Facebook, but I'll post them here too. I'm still working on some details. Be patient! :aah: (well...they're nothing special, but I'll share them anyway!) LOL

Thanks everyone who liked my fangurl reports. I did my best! :roftl:

Eeer yes? :aah: sorry! I don't know why I have been having problems with YouTube the whole afternoon, it's working right now fortunately...

I wanted to post all my clips tomorrow in a single post but seeing you so ... er desperate :teehee: I post the Astronaut right now and I give out new links tomorrow. They are HD, and take a whole night uploading.

Anyway just in advance... I checked some clips at random and sound sucks and ....man! I can't definitely hold a camera anymore :shocked: I was knackered before the gig and my clips show it :blush-anim-cl: So for those watching, excuse my silly recording, it's been my worst ever!!! :sneaky2:

Err, I just did like 7 edits :shocked: seems that I can't spell or produce text anymore :lmfao: Need a bed right now!!!

I'm sure they'll be amazing :huglove:

thanks for the first one!!! and good rest now!!:naughty:

Sorry girls! Haven't seen this before!!

thank you sooo much for report! :huglove:

wish i was there! :roftl:

btw did he take his shirt off? :naughty: (sorry i had to aks!)

EDIT: guys, sorry for my silly question but who is the Pope you talk about? You don't mean THE POPE like Benedict XVI, do you??? :blink:

Nope, always with shirt on!

And yeah, DA POPE, the real one. LOOOL

when you see that PDP dvd look you know it's a special gig:wub2:

"hey what do I know I just sing":roftl:that sounds so funny:roftl:

what jokes did he make about the Pope?

Something about his puppet waving like the Pope! :lmfao:

I've uploaded some pics to my Facebook, but I'll post them here too. I'm still working on some details. Be patient! :aah: (well...they're nothing special, but I'll share them anyway!) LOL

Thanks everyone who liked my fangurl reports. I did my best! :roftl:

I told my mom your entire story (with the hearts and the cute mika moments) and she was fangurling as much as i was!!!! :fangurl:!!!!!

7434768 edit:

Oh! and I forgot to add that I'm catching up the thread at last and enjoying it A LOT and I mean it!! ...I'll be commenting tomorrow, if I do right now it would be something incomprehensible.

You can't really know how hard it's being to me to write these 3 new lines : shocked:

you definitely makes me feel special :huglove: donno how many times ive seen it now. Its just perfect!!!!!

Im you forever grateful. LOVE YOU!!!!!!! :aah:

Ive made t one of my faves. on YT...

believe it or not but it gives me tears ibn my eyes.... (happy tears)

Damn...sorry everyone! Pics and videos tomorrow! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm really tired right now, need some sleep...Yesterday (or shoud I say today? LOL) I went to bed at 6 am and got up at 9. Need. Sleep. :shocked:

Archived