Cute/adorable/sweet pics!

LaurenEngland

Anyone who could get me a snapshot of 3:34 in the WAG video? The point at which he's playing in the blanket? He's having so much fun there. I sound like such an idiot for asking this but I have missed about 3 years of being able to fall in love like a nutter and I'd be happy to catch up on that ^_^

Is this ok? :teehee:

vlcsnap2011060603h09m24.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who could get me a snapshot of 3:34 in the WAG video? The point at which he's playing in the blanket? He's having so much fun there. I sound like such an idiot for asking this but I have missed about 3 years of being able to fall in love like a nutter and I'd be happy to catch up on that ^_^

001bt3tp

OMG THANK YOU!!! He reminds me so much of my boyfriend Tom. His huge eyes, his long hairs, his white skin, His tallness (Tom's 1cm shorter - so if I ever get to talk to him I'll be used to looking up :-P), his amazing talents,...

I had such a horrible night full of nightmares. This is soooooooooo making my day. Thank you :-D

... && I'll look up what's wrong with this laptop sometime to see why the hell I can't take screenshots.

:wub2:

37278133883783313107118.jpg

26932126439684674211343.jpg

Muchas gracias, guapa:huglove:

Btw, my brother-in-law is from Uruguay:) I had lunch with him today:)

I like the pink/red/orange. :aah:

He STILL has curls. Just shorter ones. :aah:

It is pink:mf_rosetinted: And if he still has got curls, it must be in the body hair...:mf_rosetinted:

Muchas gracias, guapa:huglove:

Btw, my brother-in-law is from Uruguay:) I had lunch with him today:)

It is pink:mf_rosetinted: And if he still has got curls, it must be in the body hair...:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: