MIKA TO-FU on Hong Kong newspaper!!!

huikings

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thnks for chingching telling me! :biggrin2:

Upcoming: Mika端午食豆腐

Mika登陸荷李活?正常, Mika現身鑽石山荷里活廣場就好驚奇。嚟香港宣傳大碟《 The Boy Who Knew Too Much( Asia Tour Edition)》嘅 Mika,端午節帶埋 MikaxTO-FU初版 Figures同 4米高的模型登陸「 Mika To-Fu潮藝展@荷里活廣場」,同場更展出 Mika的私人設計,真人更會在 1點半於商場現身!

記者:吳允冲

查詢: 2118 8811

Upcoming: Mika is eating Tofu in Dragon Boat Festival!

There is not surprise if Mika heads Hollywood, but it IS a surprise if he appears at Plaza Hollywood!

The pop star who is coming to Hong Kong for promoting his latest album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much (Asia Tour Edition)", is bringing his first edition tofu figures and four 1m tall Mika Tofus to "Mika To-Fu Art Show @ Plaza Hollywood" in Dragon Boat Festival! The plaza is showing his personal design and collectionstoo!

What's more?

The pop star himself is going to appear at Plaza Hollywood at 1:30pm!

4692930546_e28cd180b2_b.jpg

Get Mika Tofu Stickers after shopping at $300 at Plaza Hollywood!

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/template/apple_sub/art_main.php?iss_id=20100612&sec_id=12187376&subsec_id=11569483&art_id=14125720

from applenextmedia

thnks for chingching telling me! :biggrin2:

Upcoming: Mika端午食豆腐

Mika登陸荷李活?正常, Mika現身鑽石山荷里活廣場就好驚奇。嚟香港宣傳大碟《 The Boy Who Knew Too Much( Asia Tour Edition)》嘅 Mika,端午節帶埋 MikaxTO-FU初版 Figures同 4米高的模型登陸「 Mika To-Fu潮藝展@荷里活廣場」,同場更展出 Mika的私人設計,真人更會在 1點半於商場現身!

記者:吳允冲

查詢: 2118 8811

Upcoming: Mika is eating Tofu in Dragon Boat Festival!

There is not surprise if Mika heads Hollywood, but it IS a surprise if he appears at Plaza Hollywood!

The pop star who is coming to Hong Kong for promoting his latest album "The Boy Who Knew Too Much (Asia Tour Edition)", is bringing his first edition tofu figures and four 1m tall Mika Tofus to "Mika To-Fu Art Show @ Plaza Hollywood" in Dragon Boat Festival! The plaza is showing his personal design and collectionstoo!

What's more?

The pop star himself is going to appear at Plaza Hollywood at 1:30pm!

4692930546_e28cd180b2_b.jpg

Get Mika Tofu Stickers after shopping at $300 at Plaza Hollywood!

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/template/apple_sub/art_main.php?iss_id=20100612&sec_id=12187376&subsec_id=11569483&art_id=14125720

from applenextmedia

T4P!:thumb_yello:

I have already cut out this newspaper:teehee:

Please help :wub2:

MIKAのオリジナルフィギュア"MIKA TO-FU"を1名にプレゼント!フォローの上、「豆腐」と書いてリツイートしてください。締切は明日正午。当選者にはダイレクトメッセージをお送りします。by内勤

Please help :wub2:

MIKAのオリジナルフィギュア"MIKA TO-FU"を1名にプレゼント!フォローの上、「豆腐」と書いてリツイートしてください。締切は明日正午。当選者にはダイレクトメッセージをお送りします。by内勤

We are now giving out an original Mika Tofu figure as a present! Make sure you're following us, and tweet "豆腐(tofu)". The contest ends tmrw noon. The winner will receive a direct msg from us.

it is brilliant!!!!!

the tofu toy is sooo cute :roftl:

Oommg lucky youu! :boing: I believe it's totally crazy:roftl::wub2:

I'm waiting for mine to arrive, but i'v only orderd it last week, so... :biggrin2:

Great! :biggrin2:

We are now giving out an original Mika Tofu figure as a present! Make sure you're following us, and tweet "豆腐(tofu)". The contest ends tmrw noon. The winner will receive a direct msg from us.

Perfect!:thumb_yello:

I bought mine (with CDs) at Tokyo show and Mika gave me an autograph on it at Nagoya.:wub2:

:bye: all! I have some great news to share with you!! A radio programme has organised some sort of competition and the 2 winners can go on stage to "play games" with MIKA in Hollywood Plaza tomorrow! Guess what? It turned out that both the 2 winners- suisuimeko & hilary0706 are from MFC!!!!!! :boing:

They designed clothes for MIKA-TOFU and these are their work!

Sui's:

4699508155_9af638f76d.jpg

4699847393_b86aec1f93.jpg

4699726377_e2c12625cf.jpg

4700064409_9bd6502950.jpg

Hilary's:

DRAWMIKA-1.jpg

As far as we know, they'll go on stage and draw their pics in front of MIKA! Well done girls, I'm so so so proud of you :thumb_yello:

Awww and it's tomorrow!!!!! I dun even know how to describe my feeling now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fangurl:

:bye: all! I have some great news to share with you!! A radio programme has organised some sort of competition and the 2 winners can go on stage to "play games" with MIKA in Hollywood Plaza tomorrow! Guess what? It turned out that both the 2 winners- suisuimeko & hilary0706 are from MFC!!!!!! :boing:

They designed clothes for MIKA-TOFU and these are their work!

Sui's:

4699508155_9af638f76d.jpg

4699847393_b86aec1f93.jpg

4699726377_e2c12625cf.jpg

4700064409_9bd6502950.jpg

Hilary's:

DRAWMIKA-1.jpg

As far as we know, they'll go on stage and draw their pics in front of MIKA! Well done girls, I'm so so so proud of you :thumb_yello:

Awww and it's tomorrow!!!!! I dun even know how to describe my feeling now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fangurl:

Congrats to the winners! :clap: Good job! :thumb_yello:

Archived