Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica - Italy

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flights booked, hotels booked, guess there's no turning back now!:naughty:

Lucky you:thumb_yello: I guess you're probably in vacation...But not me :aah:...All I get is a day off from work to go to the gig and then the Cattolica beach is waiting for me to sleep on it after the show till the time to get the train comes...Well, I guess it's better then sleeping in a train station toilet like it happened last time in Codroipo, Udine :roftl::wink2:...

Lucky you:thumb_yello: I guess you're probably in vacation...But not me :aah:...All I get is a day off from work to go to the gig and then the Cattolica beach is waiting for me to sleep on it after the show till the time to get the train comes...Well, I guess it's better then sleeping in a train station toilet like it happened last time in Codroipo, Udine :roftl::wink2:...

Well, I'm just there for 2 days, the 18th and 19th, then back to UK straight to the two festivals he's doing. I'll need a holiday to get over it!:roftl:

I'm looking for someone going to the gig from ROME and for someone to share an hotel room...

I confess that I haven't buy the tickets yet but I'm waiting to find a solution for the travel before buy it:teehee:

Call the ticket agent tomorrow!!!:shocked:

...They're Italian...and as brilliant as I am at Italian *cough* I'm not sure I'll be able to solve anything.

Besides, I ended up collecting the Milan tickets at the venue anyway, so if they're not here a week before we leave I'll email and ask if I can do that. :thumb_yello:

you should receive it in a few days, otherwise you'd better contact them

pls let me know if you need any help

Ok, thanks ever so much, you've been a superstar helping out with this gig. :huglove:

hey everyone!!! :bye: long time no writing, i'm so sorry!!! :huh:

i just wanted to say hi and to tell you that i'm going to attend the gig in cattolica too, i can't wait to meet you again and have fun together! i'm happy to see that some people are coming from abroad, wow! that's great!! :punk:

so, see you there!! :kachinga: only 14 days to go!! :yay:

hey everyone!!! :bye: long time no writing' date=' i'm so sorry!!! :huh:

i just wanted to say hi and to tell you that i'm going to attend the gig in cattolica too, i can't wait to meet you again and have fun together! i'm happy to see that some people are coming from abroad, wow! that's great!! :punk:

so, see you there!! :kachinga: only 14 days to go!! :yay:[/quote']

ciao!! :bye:

see you there Monica!! :kachinga:

YESSSS!!! We have the room from the 18 of August! we can say thanks to Robertina who have kindly help us for it!

I have stnading ticket and you?

I'm sooooo happy to go to this gig, the firt italian gig for me!

ok ,,,looks like I have a room for the rest of my stay , but I need a place for 17/18th. If anyone is there earlier and have a spare place in a room please let me know...;-)

Archived