Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica - Italy

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

yay, happy that you're coming for sure rose! :biggrin2:

now, what about the rest on the maybe list? *pokes freddie* :bleh:

i got the tix for statue and me in verona, nezza has booked our hotel room, so we're all set. :biggrin2:

yay, happy that you're coming for sure rose! :biggrin2:

now, what about the rest on the maybe list? *pokes freddie* :bleh:

i got the tix for statue and me in verona, nezza has booked our hotel room, so we're all set. :biggrin2:

It'd be nice to have Freddie there, that would make it a real party:thumb_yello:

Looked at the hotel, and it doesn't look like it has a balcony, so there goes my sunset fantasy:sad:

Never mind, I'll still look out of the window:teehee:

YAY! Just went home after Rome and Udine, glad to welcome all of you in Italy and i join the list, i want FD there!!!

You must be in Cattolica believe you won't regret it ;)

Okay, these Italian trains are just too difficult for me :aah:

I tried to search for a train from Bologna to Cattolica on 18th, after 8 PM. It doesn't let me book anything. They are all full?? :blink: This early? Is there any busses?

I'm so sorry to ask again, but maybe locals know about this... :blush-anim-cl:

Okay, these Italian trains are just too difficult for me :aah:

I tried to search for a train from Bologna to Cattolica on 18th, after 8 PM. It doesn't let me book anything. They are all full?? :blink: This early? Is there any busses?

I'm so sorry to ask again, but maybe locals know about this... :blush-anim-cl:

just one choice, at 20.36, but the ticket is not available for buying online.

you need to buy it at the station :wink2:

http://orario.trenitalia.com/b2c/nppPriceTravelSolutions.do?car=0&stazin=bologna&stazout=cattolica&datag=18&datam=08&dataa=2010&timsh=19&stazin_r=Staz_DA&stazout_r=Staz_A&timsm=44&timsm_r=44〈=it&nreq=5&channel=tcom&npag=1&lang_r=it&nreq_r=5&channel_r=tcom&npag_r=1&x=26&y=10

Thanks Robi! Yes, that is what found and tried to book it but I couldn't understand why it's not possible to buy online. You can never buy these tickets online? Only from stations? Can I buy it from the train or only from the station? And is it possible that it will be full and I will be stuck in bologna that night...?

Thanks Robi! Yes, that is what found and tried to book it but I couldn't understand why it's not possible to buy online. You can never buy these tickets online? Only from stations? Can I buy it from the train or only from the station? And is it possible that it will be full and I will be stuck in bologna that night...?

you'd better ask the station office as soon as you arrive in bologna BUT, i don't think it's because it's all booked! this is a short-journey train, only for local transport and maybe not selling the tickets online is just a technical choice.

buy it at the station and valid it at the machine. buying in on the train may cost you a fee.

you'd better ask the station office as soon as you arrive in bologna BUT, i don't think it's because it's all booked! this is a short-journey train, only for local transport and maybe not selling the tickets online is just a technical choice.

buy it at the station and valid it at the machine. buying in on the train may cost you a fee.

Okay, I understand! Thanks again! :thumb_yello:

ah nina you're still online, i could've pmed you instead of texting! :doh: stupid me. :naughty: about the train, those tickets for regional trains are only available online about 1-2 weeks in advance or so. i'd try again in a few weeks, if you want to buy it online. :wink2:

Archived